All Natural Marriage counseling Ch. 02

Story Info
A troubled marriage gets a bit messier.
4k words
4.6
6.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**The following is a filth kink fetish story. It contains an unwashed nasty couple, doing gross and dirty things. These involved smelling bad, making messes, and some scat and watersports, as well as general slobbishness. If this is not your thing, consider this your warning to go find something else that is your thing. If it is your thing, keep on reading on.**

Sherry and John awoke. Smelling potent of sex, sweat, and a touch of urine and scat. They were a couple that had been in a bit of a rough spot, and now had gone for marriage counseling. Their sheets were sweaty, and their underwear soaked in their scent. The duo were undergoing a unique form of marriage counseling, one from a Miss Rosenthall, an unconventional marriage counselor who had gotten friends back together.

This therapy had been suggested to be a week without sex, changing of their underwear, and washing. So the couple had gotten fairly smelly with sweat and sex, their underwear getting funky. This week was similar, no washing, no clothes changing, but they could have as much sex as they wished. And after a long session of fucking last night, well, the two of them were waking up content.

John was up a touch before Sherry. He said nothing as he vanished under the sheets. After their sex the two had taken a moment to zip up their clothes, to keep the funk in, and now John quietly undid his wife's Zipper. His mouth went to her pussy, something he did now and again, and he got a potent whiff of sex right to the face. The sheets around him keeping it in. His morning wood was dripping a bit from it. With that he started to lick, even as he worked up his own morning sweat.

In a few moments Sherry was up, moaning some. She made it clear with an aroused "John~" as she let him work. She was sweating some too, a faint sweaty grease on both of them by now. Soon enough both were fairly sweaty, Sherry from the heat of being all worked up, and John from Sherry's heat under the covers. Sherry came soon enough a slight increase of vaginal fluid coming from her folds as she did so. Adding a bit of extra wetness to her rather wet loins.

A little after John surfaced. "Good morning." Sherry said to him before kissing his lip. "Mmm... You taste a bit like me." She chuckled before sitting up and stretching slowly. As she stretched a wet fart escaped. "Whoops!" She laughed. "Little gassy this morning."

John chuckled and also let out a blast of hot air from his ass. "Guess I am too." They both laughed a bit, relaxing a fair bit. With that Sherry took a moment to rip some more ass with a loud sound. The two devolving into giggling kids.

This continued for a bit before Sherry gasped with a very, very wet fart. "Oh. Oh no." She muttered as she got up with a run. John smelled a slightly stronger smell than their gassy escapade had left. He got up and followed her as she ran to the bathroom having dropped her underwear.

"You ok?" John asked leaning on the door looking in at her.

"J-just had a slight accident. Maybe having dumb farting contest before I take my morning dump aren't the best idea." She said with nervous laughter.

"You sure you're alright?" John asked walking in and moving over to her and sitting in front of her, at this range he could smell the scent of shit. Yeah, kinda stank. He noticed her panties were down around her ankles and... Had a decent brown splotch. "Oh.... Oh. I see." He said as he looked back his face slightly green at the smell.

"Y-yeah... I..." She paused as she let out a fart, the sound of water hitting water as she used the bowl below herself. "While I'm not sure, I think... I think I may want to keep these on."

John paused. "Ya what now?" He asked blinking.

"W-well... Rosenthall said to make messes. And... This is quite the mess."

"I mean... You're not wrong there." He said. "Maybe we can call her before you decide though. That sound good?"

She nodded. "Yes. That's a better decision. Lets do that."

With that John got up as he moved to get the phone and dialed up Rosenthall, moving back to the bathroom with his wife. The smell was still there, but he was adjusting to it some, although he did crack a window, Sherry letting out a small 'thanks' when he did.

It was a while before Rosenthall picked up. "Ahhh... Morning Rosenthall marriage counseling. Doing things the all natural waaaaay." She yawned out.

"Ah... Sorry for calling you so early. This is Sherry and John, we're a couple, you saw us yesterday."

She perked up vocally on the other end. "Mmm. Ah. Yes. I do remember. Is everything ok? Generally getting a call the day after a session is very bad news. I hope everyone is alright." She sounded genuinely concerned.

"Ah, yes. We're all good. Um... We just had an unplanned occurrence happen. Its... It might be a bit of a hiccup in the therapy session."

"Oh! Is Sherry pregnant? That... I mean its not like I've never had that happen but... You would have just had sex last night and..." She started to trail off slightly.

"Oh. N-no, nothing that good admittedly. Um. Sherry partially soiled herself. And... Well we know you said keeping our underwear was the most important part. And we were wondering if, well... What do we do?"

"Oh. Ah..." She laughed a little. "I understand. No. I only wish you had called me a little later. But no, its not an issue." She said. "So. Um. This may sound a bit odd... But I'm going to suggest your wife keeps it on. If she's worried my first recommendation is to wipe it out with towels of some sort. I'd recommend paper towels or toilet paper, your choice. If that's not enough then wash it out under the sink with water, no soap. And if you can't keep going from there, then try and wear another pair under those. And... Well if that doesn't work, then just change. And work up a smell in there faster." She said. "I should mention that part of the later sessions will be... Getting more comfortable in your natural odors. So if you're willing, taking as little of a step as possible is ideal. But I understand if its a bit much."

"Alright sounds good. I'll let her know."

"Ah, actually, can I speak to her for a moment? I just want to speak to her, since it was her thing and all."

"Oh. Hold on." He put his hand over the microphone. "Do you want to speak to Rose?"

Sherry looked at her dirty underwear between her legs. "Y-yeah. I guess." She said sounding slightly defeated. "It won't hurt anything. It was my idea."

John nodded. "She's right here. I'll hand you over." After handing the phone over John took a step over her to open the window more, before stepping immediately outside the bathroom, deciding to give Sherry a little room.

Sherry spoke up after a sigh. "H-hi there Rose." She said. "John told you what happened. Its... Kinda embarrassing. I've had a little bowel trouble basically since I was a teenager. Sometimes it'd slip and... We were doing something stu-silly this morning and well, I pushed a bit too..." She put a hand on her face and let out a 'mmmmph' at her unintentional entendre. "Yeah." She said after a bit.

"Its ok. I'm a marriage counselor. I've had people ask me if shitting themselves is a good idea. I... Well it can help, but usually we're a few weeks deeper before I remotely encourage it. More like a few months really."

"Yawhatnow!" Sherry asked red in the face.

"I... Ok, so I'll lay out my theory of counseling. I want people to become comfortable with each other at their weirdest. I want them to know every part of their partners. And my way of doing that is having people accept the gnarly parts we try to bury and cover up and wash away. I'd be lying if I said it worked all the time, but it does work wonders." She chuckled. "While I do understand that perhaps its a bit much, its hard to say you hate someone you fucked while they stank of their own shit and yours."

Sherry laughed a little, what she said was ridiculous, but made some kinda sense. "Ah. I see. I get it." She chuckled. "S-so what do you want me to do then?"

"I want you to do what you're comfortable with right now. If you really have to change? Change. I won't stop you."

"I... I wanna give it a shot. I'll try to keep these on."

"Alright. You two are making quick progress. Well, if you called me I assume just as is is out. First, may I recommend baby powder, it will help, trust me. But second the most common two options are either wiping it out with paper towels or toilet paper, or you can wash it out with regular water, no soap. If you're gonna use soap, just put new ones on, I won't hate it, just let me know at the next session is all."

"That's it?"

"Yep. Unless you have any other questions."

"Uh... Cause of some medicine I have irregular periods, and it shouldn't be due for a while, but if it happens?" She asked.

"If you use pads use and dispose as normal. I recommend that otherwise you keep the underwear on throughout the whole thing, unless its too much for you."

"I've done a bit of hiking over a period in the past. I can manage."

"An outdoors girl hmm? Wouldn't expect it from you, but fair enough. Again other questions?"

"No, nothing for me. I'll talk with John some and we'll work it out."

"Alright, good luck, take a little bit of time for yourselves, I'll see you next week." Rosenthall said before hanging up.

Sherry put her phone on the counter. "Can you get me some paper towels?" She asked as she began to take off her pants. "Lets try and do this."

"Oh... You wanna try to wipe it out?" John asked.

"Yeah. Lets use towels. And... See what happens." She said sighing as she took off her shoes and looked at her panties. "Rose said we were gonna get this far in some way. So... Why not? If it happens, it happens."

It was a bit of work as John got a lot of towels, and, over the tub, they wiped it out together. However when John asked if she wanted to run water over it Sherry shook her head. "No. I wanna try this."

John nodded. "I may be a bit reluctant on well, uh, licking there."

"Well then make it up by sticking your dick in there." She said slowly pulling up her panties, managing to pull off a reverse strip tease. "But after breakfast. I'm managing to remain hungry." After that she pulled up her pants, and washed her hands, but John did notice a few brown streaks on her legs and thighs. And he found himself turned on.

John also had to use the bathroom and Sherry understood, letting him be, however he actually masturbated while in there, more cum painted up and down his abdomen. And... He nearly made it twice, dripping with sweat.

Not that Sherry noticed as she also ended up masturbating when John took a fair while and she also came, and, despite the smelly fingers she had, she kinda liked it a lot. While she and John had both washed their hands after the wiping, she took a moment to smear some of the bit onto her breasts. It felt dirty, in more than one sense, and she kinda liked it. She came twice, before finally washing her hands one more time. And then starting a slightly lazy breakfast for them both. Some cereal, coffee, nothing fancy.

John arrived and ate with her. He said nothing of her smell, finding it just fine by now. Having time to adjust. And (After also washing his hands) he sat down to eat. Breakfast was quiet. Save for a single fart on John's side. Sherry smirked, but she had nothing left in her for the time being.

After that the two had to work for a bit. Cause, well, work never stopped, and they resumed their old rhythm. Still stupid horny, and both masturbating while working, when they had time to spare to their libido. Admittedly both masturabted a bit less, the sex from last night and that morning cathartic. Still they ended their work day stickier than they started.

They actually didn't end up having sex for lunch, and Sherry was the one to broach that for dinner. "We haven't had sex today." She muttered. "And all this grinding on my ass has left me horny." It shouldn't have, but she liked the feeling. She was vaguely remember an old kink she had impulses for. And now she was wondering if John would tolerate it in small amounts.

John glanced. "You want it? Sure. We can do that." He said after just a moments thought, casually eating, a little food spilling on his shirt. "Ah dammit."

"So... honey." Sherry added. "We're supposed to be ok with being a mess right?"

"Yeah?"

"You mind hearing me out on something?"

"I'll hear you out on damn near anything. Talk to me."

"So. I kinda wanna..." She looked at her dinner, some quicky cooked oven-lasagna. Most of hers was finished, but she took the small piece that remained, just a bit bigger than her thumb, put it down her cleavage and let it smush.

John was quiet. "Alright. So... That was pretty hot. But what does it mean."

Sherry got a bit red at that comment. "Oh! Uh. D-do you know what food-play is?"

John blinked. "Food fight?" He asked confused.

"Ok, no this was silly lets n-"

John reached over and put a finger on her lips. "Sherry, I..." He paused and grunted a wet fart bubbling out. "I am willing to try a lot of things. So please explain it to me... Before I shit my pants like you. Maybe after, I dunno."

Sherry chuckled as he pulled away his finger. "So.. Its using food as a way to somewhat... Enhance sex. I rather like smearing food and such."

John nodded. "Alright. I wanna eat mine first. But, afterwards. Lets make a mess."

Sherry was a bit more red now, but also she could feel her juices starting to flow. Enjoying the sensation of the Lasanga between her tits. And knowing that she was gonna get a fair bit more on herself and her husband. And this was thrilling to her.

After dinner they got up to clean their plates. John stopped before they scraped it into the trash. "Pull on my collar dear." He said.

"Ok?" Sherry let out confused, before she watched her husband scrape the modest amount of sauce and cheese onto his chest. "Oh. Oh!" She let out both excited and surprised.

"Is that a good oh or a bad one?"

"Good. Very good. In fact..." She pulled on her own collar. John obliged her pulling on her collar before she scraped some food onto her chest.

"So. I'm getting a feeling you rather like being dirty as hell." John chuckled.

Sherry smirked, only a slight blush coming to her cheeks. "What was your first clue?"

John paused as he looked at his chest. "So, now what. Do we just enjoy it? I mean... I'm down, although I think you want to get railed too."

"That can be part of it. But I was thinking... More mmm... A bit more... Here." She

John gave her chest a grope. "So like... What exactly?" He asked as he massaged one of her breasts, feeling the food on it rub around in a rather unique way.

Sherry shivered, the feeling was something she relished. Speaking of. "Hold on, I need some more food to explain." She went to the fridge and got some mayonaise. Without a word she sprayed it down her cleavage.

John was quiet. "That is gonna smell." He said after a moment.

Sherry grunted as she forced out a fart. "Oh no. How awful." The sarcasm was quite thick before, for fun, she took her shoes and sprayed some mayo in each one. There was a squish, and Sherry noticed a visible bulge in Johns pants. "You don't seem to mind it now."

John took a moment. "So you want me to fuck your tits I assume?"

"That would be the plan."

John thought. "Pick a spot." He said rubbing his hands together.

Mary got down on the floor in the kitchen. "Pin me down and fuck my tits, lets compare mayo." Mary was quiet for just a bit before letting out, "God that was awful."

She didn't have long to regret that pun as soon John had her shirt partway up and his cock between her tits. "Oh god, this mayo... Its like the weirdest lube I've every used." He let out. "I like it but... Might take some getting used too."

"What if I told you one of the guys I dated in college loved to do this and then leave the mayo on all night?"

"I'd wonder if someone told you about Rosenthall earlier then." He chuckled.

The two laughed before she began to suck on his cock. "Tastes like mayo." She said after a moment. "I wanna wear your cum. Its been a week and I think wearing it is good."

"Then..." He slipped his hand under her barely-there shirt, groping her mayo and lasagna smeared chest. He used his hands to secure her tits around his cock. "You should get off too. Finger fuck yourself, as much as you can!"

"Is that an order?"

"You'd fuckin better cum." John said as he kept going. "Cause I'm gonna."

That was a challenge, and she knew it. So Sherry got to work, fingering herself as John kept on fucking her tits. Mayo going all over, staining her shirt, his groin, and she was loving it. Before too long John came. Sherry was worked up, but she hadn't cum yet, although she did appreciate the fact that it was sprayed on her face and chest. "Thank you. That's quite the look."

John pulled back as he looked at the container of squirt mayo. "Ya know... I can't really wash this up too much." John said looking at his loin as he grabbed the mayo. "And, honestly? I just don't think that's fair."

Sherry smiled as she spread her pussy lips. "Really now?"

"Indeed." John rest his cock on her pussy lips for a moment before spraying his cock in more mayo. A greasy mess on both of their loins. "Lets get you cumming your brains out." He said before slipping in.

"Oh gods yes! You dirty bastard!" Mary let out ecstatic.

His statement as 'weird lube' was accurate. It wasn't sanitary, but Sherry clearly didn't mind that part. She was shaking and moaning in moments. John had fucked her, and had fucked her plenty, but this was some of the loudest she had ever been. It wasn't long before he felt her pussy walls contract around his still stiff cock as she came, squirting in the process.

Both of them stopped panting for a bit. Sherry spoke up first. "So. Whaddya think?"

"I think I just filled your pussy with a lot of mayo. Which I got on there from my dick. And I like it." John chuckled. "You said a college boyfriend did this? Which one?"

"The very first. I was... A very impressionable freshman."

"That's fair. I won't say anything." He took a moment as he looked at her feet. They had both taken to wearing their shoes around everywhere. Sherry had the bed last week and hadn't worn them in bed, neither had John, but last night in a desperate rush they had fucked with them on, and now they were on still. "I think those shoes shouldn't come off." He said. "And I don't mind some dirty feet in bed."

"I think you do, otherwise you'd let the shoes off." She laughed, Sherry thought she was being funny. "But that's fine. But what is your point?"

"Well, I feel like my feet are too clean now. So I think I need to dirty them up some." He pulled out of her, both of them still quite ready to go.

"Alright then... Honestly, this mayo is nice. But a real squish is... Just lovely." She hummed. "Lets try something out then." She looked at the fridge some more and found some BBQ sauce. She removed her shoes and squirted some in before John did the same and let it squirt in. Sherry was very, very happy with the feeling. John didn't mind.

The two retired to movies for the night. AS horny as they were, bonding was worth it now. When they were going to sleep Sherry panicked some. "Oh, we're gonna make a mess."

"Its alright, we can just... Probably just put some towels in bed with us." John said as he grabbed some. "Not like we'll be using them much. Sounds good." He said.

Sherry snuggled with her husband. "Hey. Thanks for being indulgent for me."

"Thanks for letting me indulge you." John chuckled. "And... We'll see how I feel about this in the morning."

The two decided to watch movies until they passed out in fairly short order.

The next morning, despite being rather sticky the two were rather ok with that. Still dressed in their clothes and still rather sticky. And yet...

12