All Natural Marriage counseling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... I kinda like this... Although, it might get a bit much." Sherry muttered as she rubbed at her chest, which was very sticky, and somewhat crusty.

"I think we do need a little wash." John said to her as he also rubbed her chest. "But, maybe we can avoid a proper shower. How about we take a day off and go to the woods. I have an idea."

"Alright. But... We're driving, and we are putting something under our asses to keep the seats clean."

"I'll get some spare trash-bags." John said as he looked around.

Some time later they arrived at a nearby section of isolated woods. It was quiet and a bit swampy. It was a lonely walk as the two waded through a bit of mud and muck before eventually reaching a fairly shallow, but quick running, stream.

"So... You're saying we clean up here?" Sherry asked.

"Yep."

Sherry took a moment. "I mean..." And without a word she jumped into the stream with a splash. "Cold! Cold, very cold!" She shivered a bit. "C'mon you. You're going in too."

John watched her splash in and wade around some, and even waited a few seconds after she 'invited' him in. However after a kick his way, he walked back a bit before jumping in himself with a splash.

It wasn't tons, since it was just about knee deep on both of them, but still Sherry was even wetter now. She shivered. "Ah! Cold cold!" And with that she shoved John onto his rear with a splash.

John sat in the stream freezing his ass off for a few moments. "Alright. Fine then." The stream was smearing with some dirt from both of them. "We'll have to have a lot of sex to make up for this."

"And masturbate plenty." Sherry added.

"Of course, of course." John said. "Maybe... Also play a little more with our food too."

"Sounds like a date to me."

"Fucking, masturbating, and food play all in these clothes?"

Sherry sat down with him. "Yeah, pretty much." She said before leaning in for a little kiss. "Now lets get out of the water, its fucking cold."

12