All Comments on 'All Night Gangbang'

by Toni73

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 4 years ago
Remarkable

As always

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On my first married birthday, hubby arranged an event that lasted 17 hours. It started on a Saturday at 2 PM with a warm bath he drew for me and carefully and completely washed my body, completely shaving my legs and cunt and playing a lot with my pussy and followed with a massage like I've never had since. Oiled, powdered and fully turned on, I put on a barely there g string, hose and 4 inch heels. A lady arrived whom I did not know and did my hair, nails and makeup while taking liberties with my then 34D tits. I was one good looking, sexually charged and very fuckable whore! At the time, I was a size 2 and he hands me a size 0 slip dress . The dress was so short I couldn't take full step with out my pussy showing! And cut so low in front my tits popped out every time I slightly bent over! I loved everything and I loved my self!!! Into the car we went and he drove into the city and found the home which wasn't in a good part of the city. We went to the door and a nice looking gentleman welcomed us and invited us in. I had hit the jackpot, this guy was gorgeous, well built and I hoped he had a dick that wouldn't quit!!! He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and another guy as gorgeous as the first strode in. We did intros, visited a few minutes, hubby laid out some dos and don'ts, and with a stud on each arm escorted me to a bedroom and proceeded to fuck the hell outa me until 6 the next morning! When they would take a break, I was strung to a loop in the ceiling so I could drain the cum. I have never seen so much cum in my life. They shot stream after stream on and in me. I was blued, screwed and tatooed!! I could barely stand or walk when they handed me back to hubby. My ass, pussy, mouth, jaws and hips were sore for a week. I felt like a VW had parked in my cunt! But I loved it!!! Would I do it again? You bet your sweet ass I would!!!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit9 months ago

What a perfect day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToni73@Toni73
477 Followers
Follow my true life sexual adventures. Every adventure is a story to be told. I love to hear from my readers and enjoy your feedback.... If you want to know more about me just ask. Love to chat and play... I also love sharing pictures....