All of My Maids are Robots? Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No..." Beatrice sighed, quietly. "The...well...I was going to be about a dashing Dora I knew. Even had a title: Lieutenant Fusilier in the Galactic Concert." She sighed. "But sadly, my main inspiration vanished along with her entire command in her first pitched battle -- some run in with a precursor civilization. Terrible affair. It rather soured me on the entire novel idea." She stood, then nodded to me. "Still, they never found a body. Maybe she's still alive out there..."

"Yeah!" I said, elbowing her gently. "And, hey, I think it's a rad sounding novel. I'd read it."

"How flattering," Beatrice said, dryly.

I grinned. "That's the spirit." She stood, then mimed a little turning gesture with her long finger. I turned to face her, blushing as she looked into my eyes. I coughed. "S-So, uh, what are you researching now?"

"Well, I was going to research how the very finest, most rarefied nobles live in Burgundy," Beatrice said. The measury tape she was using slowly slid against my cock, which twitched slightly against the contact. I blushed even more as she continued to speak. "But now, I'm thinking I'm rather taken with your Keeper's narrative suggestion."

"A-And that is?" I asked, gulping as she started to draw the measure taut, enough that every drollop of blood went from my brain to trying to get into my dick. I was faint with head wobbling gaspiness and I somehow managed to not collapse onto the ground as Beatrice leaned in close.

"Assertive, aggressive human nobles claiming young, innocent, freshly unboxed machine," she said, her voice a soft growl.

"Ahhha, hah, yes..." I said, nodding. "G-Good novel idea."

"Do you want, um, ah, more research detail?" I asked.

"Well, let me say one thing..." She leaned in close, whispering softly as she drew the strands around my cock just a tiny bit tighter. "What kind of a dress needs to know the width of this bodypart, Miss Lancaster." Her eyes glittered and I nodded.

"Right." I said, then grabbed onto her wrist with my hand. Her arm was rather fragile underneath my fingertips, feeling delicate enough that I felt a delicious thrill as I pushed her backwards onto the bed, shoving her down and pinning her underneath my lithe, eager body. My breasts pressed to hers as I pinned her long, long arms above her arms, panting softly as I leaned down and growled in her ear, softly. "How do you feel about the durability of your clothing?"

"A-Ah, ha..." She laughed, her breath catching, her fans whirring eagerly, with a loud burrrRRRrr. "I am a seamstress, miss..." Her fingers wriggled, tapping against my knuckles as I leaned down, kissing her lips, then her forehead, then her throat, nuzzling against her sleek metallic neck. My hands slid along her arms, caressing the seams of her body, until I came to her shoulders, then her collar. She didn't struggle, unlike Abby, but I was still really into being all toppy now. Ha ha top brain go...

My fingers crooked. Gripped.

Purr.

I ripped forward and Beatrice gasped, then whispered. "Ah...so, humans can be strong as well..." She murmured as I freed her breasts. They were relatively small -- and god, she had just so much belly under them. Just one long sleek flank for me to lean down and nuzzle and lick and kiss. She squirmed. "Making a note...humans are also quite...warm." She paused. "In a different way. Softer, more...generalized." My lips found one hard, rubbery, bright green painted nipple. She sighed and her fans whirred slightly louder as she rolled her head backwards as I sucked and sucked and sucked -- and with each little pulse of attentiveness, I ripped more of her clothes off, shoving down around her skinny hips, her ankles kicking the last dregs of her clothing aside. She was laying in tatters, and her long leg hooked along my back, holding me close to her as I kept worshiping at her breasts, my other hand caressing her cheek, pressing my thumb to her silvery lips.

"Mmm..." She sighed. "This is...intense in a way I didn't expect...ah...you know, we don't...suck like this." She chuckled, then gasped as I started to use teeth. Gently, of course. I was no monster. "Oh Stars..." she crooned as I ground my cock against her thigh, my transluscent pre-cum slipping along her. I drew my mouth back and let my warm, moist breath brush along her breasts.

"Want some feedback from...my end?" I crooked my knee up, pressing against the folds of her cunt. I teased her, gently, as her hands reached down. Long fingers slipped through my flowy, frilly white hair, squeezing tightly.

"Y-Yes!" Beatrice hissed. "A-Ah...you know, we machines do this too, yes?" she chuckled as her hips rocked, grinding against my cock and my knee at the same time, her eyes half lidded and glowing faintly.

"Of course," I purred, then shivered. "And, uh, you're...girl. And...pretty and..." I paused. "Feel good."

"How eloquent," she chuckled.

"Brain gone, only girl remain..." I leaned down, kissing her breasts again, my hand sliding along her throat, caressing her as her hands caressed my head, the two of us interlocking in a lazy exploration of our bodies. It was less ferocious than how Georgette or Abby or Ra did me. Or I did them. But...you know what? That was okay. I grabbed onto the underside of her thigh and Beatrice laughed, then gasped as I spread her wide and then pressed my cock to her with an eager little prodding. I thrust into her, my eyes half closed as Beatrice hissed, softly, her fans whirring.

"Is this helping your research?" I whispered.

"Yeah..." She murmured. "It is." She gasped, then started to really moan as I started to fuck her. My brain whirled with happiness as my hips drove against her, my balls slapping gently against her sleek, robotic rump. My eyes half closed as I watched her through a lustful haze as her arms reached up, grabbing onto the headboard of the bed, which creaked faintly underneath us. Her belly undulated like a snake's as she writhed and moaned, her fans whirring hotter and louder with every thrust. I marveled at the way that the segments of her belly interlocked and connected to one another, even as my own pleasure started to build and build.

"Ah...one thing?" I gasped out, moaning eagerly. "Ah...ah, yes, you...you you never get used to cumming as a giiiiiiiirl!"

And I lost it.

My orgasm exploded through me -- a sizzling series of starbursts that peppered along my spine, bursting in my brain and leaving my thoughts entirely jellied as my balls clenched and I emptied myself into my delicious little Beatrice. Her own moans were piercing and her back arched delightfully and I just wallowed in that lovely sight. I slowly sagged forward and enjoyed the gentle feeling of her fingers caressing through my hair.

"Hmm..." She chuckled. "Abby claimed you were quite a brute when you wished..." she sounded amused, her finger twirling along my hair. I closed my eyes, nodding.

"Yeah. But you're...not..." I trialed off, blushing. "I don't want to overstep. A-And Abby did ask for it. And..."

"How unlike what your Marie talked about," Beatrice said, her voice dry and curious. I looked up and in her holographic eyes, I could see a suspicious curiosity that made my body feel suddenly tense and tingling. I sat up a bit, chuckling.

"I, well...I...was kind of an ogre..." I said, quietly, sliding out of her with a soft hiss. "I...took it out on others, but...I was really just unhappy with myself."

"Mmhmm..." Beatrice slid from the bed, stretching her arms languidly. My cum dripped along her thighs and I couldn't stop watching the glitter as she prowled around the bed, brushing her fingers through her hair. "And the accent?"

I blinked. "Uh...what do you mean?"

"I was under the impression you were British," she said, shrugging her shoulders. "But you sound almost like a yank."

"Oh!" I said, laughing. But years of hiding my gender dysphoria came in H A N D Y E E Z! I can't spell under pressure. But I could lie under pressure. "My first tutor was an American machine, and I spent a lot of time in an American colony when my parents were away, before they..." I trailed off, looking away from her, trying to look reasonably sad.

"Ah," Beatrice said. Then clicking her fingers. "Well...I don't want to pry anymore." She chuckled. "And since you have aided me so kindly with my research, I should see about the dress..."

I beamed. "Yay!"

And then I remembered that the dress meant I was gonna go to a ball.

A ball where I'd dance and flirt and laugh and have to pretend to be Lucy, the transitional form of Albert, not Lucy, the dork from another dimension who had no idea what was going on -- and Albert's life involved more than just being a dick to machines. There were storm clouds hinted by Beatrice's little conversation. And I was heading straight in without a weather control machine.

Shit, I was heading in without a lifejacket.

"Meep," I whispered.


12