All Comments on 'All of My Maids are Robots? Pt. 07'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhiteNekoWhiteNekoover 3 years ago

Thank you for an excellent chapter. I kind of hope Lucy gets to experience a chastity orgasm, those can be so much fun and a tad wire crossing. I think I'm going to enjoy seeing Amelia slowly, or quickly, figure out that Lucy isn't exactly who she appears.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 3 years agoAuthor

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight, CrispnCrunch, AutumnStripe, Gillered, zerozero, Jarath, Daddy Lenin, clauskj3r, Devi Lacroix, Doughnut, Dracorexidae, Erika Chappell, Twei, Gibreel, J Corwin, thepsyborg, Anji, SomeRandomG33k, Evilhippy, mikalman216 and Youkai-sama

If you enjoyed my work, check out my work on Amazon right now! More than two dozen books are ready for your enjoyment!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Cobolt/e/B01MYEIXQE/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
She just keeps saying things

She keeps not meaning them either, but... She keeps liking it when her machines do it anyways.

"Brrrr." Georgette has some fine tools to try to make that whore into a lady. But it seems likely she'll just make her a fancier one, considering how Lucy reacts to things. Good for them both. Hoping that Amelia gets to benefit from the training. Though iirc, so far her only oral training has been done with stamens and has been sorely lacking in the pistil department. I wonder which of her maids will be co-opted into assisting. ~Assuming things go that way. Its all just my thoughts.

"Don't say horny." ~Oh my god, Lucy. Would you really subject someone to having a horny personality, when they're already as horny as they are? Bad girl!

Thank you again for more of your story. So lovely. Be well, hope to see from you soon, though take all the time you'd like. So worth the wait.

pwzyskpwzyskover 3 years ago

You know sometimes I can't tell if Georgette doesn't realize quite what she's doing or if she knows *exactly* what she's doing.

Runas_regretRunas_regret10 months ago

Hi have I not come across this story before lucy is a disaster and Iove it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous