All of My Maids are Robots? Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is the car rated for this?"

"It better be!" Anvi shouted back as they came to a heavy duty looking modified truck. It looked like it might have been...a Car...made by...Carlandia...with a...heavy Car Engine...and...Special Tires. Okay, I didn't know shit about fuck when it came to any vehicle that wasn't hypothetical and could shoot lasers, sue me. But even someone who knew nothing (like me) and who's head was empty (like me) and shouldn't be allowed within ten feet of a motor vehicle without adult supervision (like me) could tell that this car had been heavily modified. For one thing, it had a freaking lightning rod sticking out of the back. Anvi and Albert got into the driver seat and the passenger seat, respectively, and closed the doors up as the invisible super camera that was giving us this projection swept in.

Now, in a movie, this'd cut to them doing their science experiment.

(Or fucking.)

But since this was a livestream being projectobeamed into my room by a hyper advanced alien device from beyond the stars, instead, we got to watch the two of them do suuuuuuuuper boring checklisting and double checking and examining of the huge kludged together mess of machinery in the back of the truck -- which, let us say, was a deeply fascinating mass of cables and wiring. If you were into that kind of thing.

"Is that a Voltic engine? Also, what the hell is going on?"

Penny and I both looked over at Ra, who had poked her head into the room, frowning. Don't ask how, she didn't have lips. Fuck you, I don't owe you another fanciful explanation of how minute changes in head posture, eye focus, and overall body language communicated a frown. It just fucking worked, okay? Get off my fucking back.

Oh, also, I had forgotten-

"Sword practice," I said. "FUCK!"

"Yes, sword practice," Ra said. "Fuck indeed."

"Wow, you're fucked," Penny whispered.

"I can explain! The curio is projecting events from Albert's life and I wanted to watch and, also, if and when I break the rules, you pin me down and fuck my brains out. But! I propose to you!" I said, putting my best James T "Computer Killer" Kirk voice. "If you wish to punish me by instead giving me the thing that I very well do like, you are in fact-"

Ra sat down beside me. "Quiet."

I shut up.

Ra planted her hand on my head.

Then she casually dragged my head into her lap while pushing her pants down, and I had about one single microsecond to go 'eep' before my mouth was forced down over the immense thickness of Ra's cock. My jaw ached as, from the curio, bored checklisting continue. I made a quiet little gluck noise, my eyes closing, tears brimming at the corner of my eyes as Ra's metallic cock throbbed in my mouth. She planted both palms on the back of my head, rumbling quietly. "Come on...come on, little bitch, you can do it, you're good for one thing, and it's when...you...shut...your noise maker...up..." She groaned, pushing me down another few inches with every focused word.

My lips, thanks to long training and sheer dogged effort, pressed to the broad metal of her pelvis section. I gurgled around her dick as her fingers held me down, my eyes rolling back into my head as I almost came right then and there. Then Ra dragged my head back. Her cock glistened with my spittle and I made a happy little mewling noise as she held my head right above the tip of her dick. "What's your little mouth good for?" she asked.

"Y...Your cock..." I mumbled.

'What is it not good for?" Ra crooned, quietly.

"Making noise..." I kissed the tip of her dick, mewling as I licked at her.

"Very good," Ra rumbled.

Then she pushed my head back down onto her cock again, filling my throat to the brim. As she bounced my mouth on her dick, Ra petted my head and said, quite casually: "So, is it?"

"A Voltic engine?" Penny asked, equally casual, her voice pitched a bit higher to overcome the glup gulp ggglugh noises that were escaping from my throat as I closed my eyes and focused on deepthroating this amazing, thick, long robocock. And who said that pussies didn't get wet when you sucked girldick? No one, that's who.

On the screen, the engine started and Albert said: "All right, we have the preliminary field set up -- now we just need a-" The entire car shuddered and Anvi gritted her teeth as she swerved her vehicle left and right, then managed to get it on straight.

"What was that?" Albert asked.

"Well, we're driving a top heavy van through the storm of the century, what do you think that was, Albert!?" Anvi snapped.

"Right," Albert said, then frowned, glancing back at the Voltic engine -- and, ironically, at me, getting throat fucked. I started to slap Ra's thigh with my hand, and she released me. I drew back, coughed, gasped.

"Don't...want to be, uh, throat fucked if Albert's in actual danger," I said, coughing softly, wiping my lips. Ra nodded, subtly.

"Yeah," she said.

"Is there anything we can do if-" Penny started.

The entire van rocked again and Anvi gritted her teeth. Ahead of them, I could see a huge swirling mass of clouds ahead. It was a huge hurricane. And then debris started to clatter and clack against the wind screen and lightning flashed and rumbled in the distance.

"Deploying the collector!" Albert shouted, then grabbed onto a wheel and began to crank it -- it was situated right where the arm rest would normally be between the two front seats. There was a squeal of metal on metal -- and then the van rocked again as Anvi hit the brakes -- they had hit the point they were heading for. It was a clear part of the city -- somewhere between the apartments that they had been roosting in and the suburbs. There weren't many tall buildings, and the stormfront was coming straight for them.

CLANG!

"What was that!?" Penny asked at the same time Anvi swore in her native language. Then in English. And, I think, Russian? Too? Holy shit, Albert had the coolest harem of girlfriends!? Then Anvi looked back at the Voltic engine, and I could just barely see at the edge of the window, that the entire rig on the roof had been torn off by a gust of wind and crashed onto the ground.

"On it!" Albert said, without a thought, flinging the door open. The view followed him as rain blasted his body and the wind smashed him against the side of the van. I gasped, then started to chew on my knuckles, my fangs bumping against my reverse palm (I forgot what the part of the hand that is the opposite from the palm is called) as I watched Albert fall to his knees. The wind howled even louder -- then he started to stagger to his feet, his hair slicked back by the rain cascading against him. He stumbled over to the wrecked component, his hands reaching down and pushing it up slightly -- and he seemed to be checking to see if it was still connected.

Which it was! I could see the cable-

"They're trying to start a Voltic engine here?" Ra asked, quietly. "Why?"

"Well, they needed a lightning bolt," Penny said. "And-"

"Oh no!" I cried out.

Albert had started to stand up and push the lightning rod back into the air, and Anvi had managed to get herself out of the van. Albert was looking up at the heavens -- and I could see that there was lightning flickering through the huricane clouds as rain hammered down harder and harder. Was he going to hold it up and make sure the lightning hit it!? Even while he was holding it!? I leaned froward, my eyes widening, popcorn and dicks forgotten.

Anvi rushed forward.

There was a brilliant flash -- the whole screen flaring with white.

I gasped.

The light faded.

Albert and Anvi were both sprawled on the ground -- and the rain and the roaring wind made it impossible to tell if Anvi had tackled him away from the lightning rod in time, or if Albert had just been hammered with a bazillion volts of electricity. I put my hands to my face as Anvi sat up, her round cheeks glistening with what could be rain or tears. "You stupid bastard! You stupid, stupid bastard!" she shouted, her voice just barely audible over the rain.

Then...

Albert sat up. He grinned a bit, and I cheered. "HE'S OKAY!"

"It worked," Albert whispered.

He pointed and both Anvi and I noticed that the back of the van was glowing with a kind of...brilliant white light, flaring out of each of the windows, spearing out into the world beyond, like the van itself was holding the fist of god itself.

Anvi squealed, then kissed him in the driving rain. I thrust my arms up -- and Ra grabbed my hair and dragged me back down on her dick. Her dick filled my throat and my eyes closed and I gripped her firm sleek balls, squeezing them as I bobbed my head -- well, more accurately, I allowed her to grip my hair and drive me up and down on her cock, grunting as she panted and moaned, her voice husky and eager.

You know.

To celebrate!

Ra trembled and her cum gushed into my throat and my eyes closed tight, happily, as I drank and drank and drank my fill -- and as I did so, Ra sighed.

"You still owe me sword practice..." She chuckled. "And since we're delayed, that also means you owe me a shot at your ass."

"Ghhughhhyh..."

That was me trying to say yay.

But I had a dick in my throat.

Made things kinda hard.

12