Different Strokes Ch. 01

Story Info
Fetish.
3.3k words
4.6
34.3k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

//Author's Note: I am thirsty. This should not be a shock to anyone considering that I write erotica, but my more recent stories are long, complex, character-driven pieces that culminate in sex rather than being based around a plot that enables sex to happen often. In my stories, sex is the release of tension, so it can only happen so often if I'm keeping the plot paced the way I want. But I'm also thirsty.

I was thinking about the cast of characters I've amassed over the years I've been writing, and I realized that while I'm super pleased with where I ended most of those stories, I intended for those relationships and those characters to continue to live on in the minds and imaginations of readers. I intended for those characters to fuck, a lot, so there is room for me to resurrect some of those pairings and explore more of the sexual dynamics I worked so hard to set up. What's the point in laying a good foundation if you're not going to rock the house from time to time?

So here we are. The following piece takes place within the world of my story Fetish. I think that reading that story first would probably improve this, but I don't think it's strictly necessary. If you're going to follow/favorite this story, be warned that the subsequent entries will be as varied in theme, content, and sexuality as my stories are. There will be queer content, straight content, light content, dark content; all of the contents! Anything I find hot is fair game, and my list of kinks is practically infinite. You can expect that most of the pairings will be from my more recent works, things I've written since the start of 2019, as that was a real turning point for me, but there will definitely be some older characters making a return to the page. I will produce entries into this series irregularly, as I see fit, so don't hold your breath for more. Just enjoy them as they are, as little bonus touches.

Bon appetit!//

Dana was in home room, just before seven thirty, when her phone went off the first time: an email, a notification of activity in a thread she was following. It brought a very small smile to her lips, one she was doing her best to suppress completely, but it made her heart race. Erin, her daughter, was probing her. She licked her lips and thought.

No matter how excited and bright-eyed her third grade classes might have started the year, they were always a bit less enthusiastic in the late spring. Whether it was the approaching summer break, the fact that they were usually out playing later due to extended daylight hours, or they were just plain sick of hearing her voice, it was easy to get them to go along with a movie. That left her in the back of the room, seated behind everyone else, with the lights off and her phone.

Erin had sent two updates to their shared roleplay thread and, clever girl, neither one required her to respond right away. There was room for her to respond to the second one, and she noted that the two posts were an hour apart. Dana had about thirty minutes from the start of the movie to get her first response out, or else she'd wait to see what her daughter was going to add.

Their long-running roleplay, locked to just the two of them as active contributors, was more than just an outlet for their shared passion when they weren't together; it was Erin's signal flare. Her HRT had made her sex drive a bit unpredictable, and it was hard for her to be ready to go at a moments notice. Dana was also pretty sure that the fact that her daughter was so hung, nearly the size of her own forearm, didn't help. It had to take a lot to get a clit that long and that thick hard enough, and so Dana carefully crafted a quick response. It was flirty, suggestive in all kinds of ways, and more than anything highlighted what an absolute size queen she was.

Which was true in real life, as well.

By the end of second period, she had watched through a movie on the water cycle and gotten the class to break into groups for an impromptu experiment involving dissolved solids. In that time, she'd sent three posts to their thread, and Erin had sent back four replies.

***

"I have to cancel," June said, as she sat down across from her at lunch.

Dana's first instinct was to reply 'well that's convenient', but she composed herself, put on a bit of a pout, and nodded. "Something come up?"

The older woman rolled her eyes. "I've gotta see my ex tonight. I'm not gonna be in a mood for anything fun after that."

Under other circumstances, June cancelling their plans for a threesome so close to the actual event would have left her a little bent out of shape. They took care of the bulk of her sex drive, filling in whenever Erin wasn't able to, but that wouldn't be the case this time. Dana was polite, asked follow up questions, and made eye contact, but behind her eyes she was composing the next response as well as thinking about later. She thought that maybe tonguing her daughter's ass would be a good opening move.

***

Erin was upstairs when Dana came in the door, and they began their quiet routine. Blinds were closed. Curtains drawn. Erin connected her phone to a bluetooth speaker in her room, and put on a playlist while Dana turned on the TV in the den. She could always hear Erin working her way through the rooms upstairs, floorboards creaking ever so slightly, here and there. It was a sign, albeit an indirect one, that they were on the same page.

It wasn't something they'd ever talked about or planned out, but had developed organically as they adjusted their routines. Their house was close to the street, and there wasn't much space on either side between their house and the neighbors. If they wanted to fuck and not get caught they had to be careful, and they definitely wanted to fuck.

Dana had a whole plan. She'd been thinking about it all afternoon. She was going to rim her daughter until her tongue felt like it was going to shrivel up and fall off. She'd have Erin bent over near the bed, so that she could reach between her daughter's legs and stroke her off. Then, periodically, she'd pull that big clit back between her legs and try like hell to swallow it while fingering Erin's ass.

She wanted to get Erin off. She wanted to take off a little of the pressure, so that Erin didn't worry about performance anxiety. She wanted to swallow the fucking thing, for once. She wanted to get Erin so worked up that she could go for a second, third, or fourth time, all of which were possible if she did everything right.

Her plan fell apart in the first five seconds. When she walked into her bedroom, a room that had been completely redecorated to accommodate both of them (as Erin slept with her every night now), her daughter looked up from where she'd been sitting on the edge of the bed, and stood. Erin's hair was a little longer now, almost qualifying as a bob. Her baby fat had been slowly but surely redistributing around her body, filling out her bust (a little) and her hips (a lot) more with every passing month.

Her dress tented out in front of her, and there was a damp patch right at the very peak. She wasn't wearing tights underneath, like she usually did. Dana's mouth watered. All her thoughts of positions, and giving, and how badly she wanted to shove her tongue up Erin's ass completely went out of her head. For all her efforts to get Erin worked up, the one thing she rarely counted on was how worked up Erin could get her.

They met in the middle of the floor: her fingers in Erin's hair, Erin's fists grabbing the front of her blouse. She'd left her heels behind downstairs, and gave a quick prayer of thanks for having chosen to wear stockings that day. Later, it would occur to her that she'd been wearing stockings the last time Erin had picked up their roleplay, and that if she could make this happen more often she would do that. She would wear stockings every day, and make sure Erin saw her wearing them on her way out the door. New heels. New skirts. Whatever she needed to do. Whatever she needed to wear.

Erin's frantic pawing finally opened up the front of her blouse, and Dana took over to free her chest. Her daughter's eyes glazed over, entranced by the soft flesh swelling with every breath, and Dana puffed out her chest just that extra little bit to drive her wild.

It worked.

In a flurry of movement, Dana was swung around toward the bed, but only managed to raise one leg to climb on before Erin grabbed her hips and stopped her.Oh, she thought.It's like that? She had a brief, joyful mental image of her heels laying by the front door with her frilly blue panties laying on top of them. Erin gasped with joy upon finding her bare under the skirt, curled up close behind her, and impaled Dana from behind. Standing penetration, with one leg raised.

One of Erin's arms wrapped around her middle, fingers curling into the side of her belly, while the other hand latched onto one of her breasts and squeezed. Dana gave a squeak, more for the way her daughter was tightly clutching her breast than the sudden and unexpected thrust. Her walls were more accustomed to Erin's thickness, and she'd been absurdly wet for hours.

"Oh," Dana said, over her shoulder, in her softest voice. "Right for Mommy's cunt, hmmm?"

Erin groaned loudly behind her, and thrust more emphatically. Dana kept one hand on the bedpost, to give herself some support, and laid her other hand over her daughter's so that their fingers were intertwined over her belly.

"Right there," she said, squeezing Erin's hand. "Put one right there."

Erin groaned even louder, her head coming to rest against the back of Dana's shoulder.

"Any time you want, baby, this cunt is yours."

"Oh god," Erin grunted, thrusting faster. Harder. Shallow thrusts, but with ferocious force. Dull, meaty claps with every push. Even though Erin could talk a big game in their shared RP thread she had never been able to reciprocate even the tiniest bit of dirty talk in the moment, but there were perks if Dana swung for the fences.

"That's right, baby. Fill Mommy up."

Erin's hand clutched more tightly around her belly, possessively, and Dana groaned happily. The risk was low, with Erin most likely sterile from the HRT and her on her pill, but the reward was that it turned Erin into an absolute machine.

The tight embrace between them disappeared, as Erin moved to stand more upright and Dana bent over and braced herself. Dana had been blessed with a long hallway, but her daughter could hit the other end of it if she had a mind to. Or, rather, if she'd lost her mind and succumbed to the lust completely.

Rapid fire. Staccato. Punishing. Dana let out a long, throaty moan and tried to shift her legs a little so that the back of her thighs were more in the way, to give extra cushion, but Erin immediately grabbed both cheeks and split her. That next thrust hit her cervix so hard, Dana was sure Erin was going to push through. She swore she could feel it give, and Erin's somewhat narrowed head made the fantasy of it that much more real.

Through gritted teeth, she said, "That's right, baby. That's my womb. Fucking... full... circle... If you can... Oh god!"

One more thrust was all Erin could manage, and she did the same thing she did every time; she curled over Dana and brought both hands around to hold her just below the belly button. Erin's impregnation fetish was probably her most potent, which was why Dana always saved it for just the right moment.

As soon as she felt Erin's grip waning, and her legs trembling, Dana took Erin's arm and guided her around and onto the bed. Time was very much of the essence, and there was a sweet spot. Too soon, and the head of Erin's clit would be too sensitive. Too long, and she would get lethargic and be done.

Done was relative. Erin would probably want it several more times throughout the night and into the early morning. She was streaky, which Dana loved, but what Dana really wanted right then was more. She didn't want to wait. She guided Erin onto her back, and mounted her slowly.

Erin's fluttering eyelids, and not a whining squeal, said she'd timed it well.

The wet squelch of displaced air, as Erin's clit came to rest inside of her, was music to her ears, and Dana rolled her head back into her shoulders as she fell into that best, most thrilling of her own fantasies. The one that got her there every time, without fail. The one that had completely reoriented her world.

Her first time with Erin. Her daughter's vulnerability and secret desires laid bare. The intersection of body types. Those amazing ten inches of flesh. The weeks of tension that led up to it, and the devastating release. Before she knew it, Dana was bouncing up and down and howling at the top of her lungs.

Erin sat up and clapped a hand over her mouth, eyes wide, and while that action was enough to break the spell and bring Dana back to the world where they needed to maintain some discretion, she still licked Erin's palm shamelessly.

They shared a private smile, fell into each other, and rolled across the bed until Dana was on her back. Erin was ready for round two.

***

Dana stirred in the dark, body jerking haptically. The light was on in the bathroom behind her, and the bed beside her was warm but empty. Her mouth felt terribly gummy and dry, no doubt from swallowing the last load just before Erin passed out, and she sat up to reach for her glass of water just as the light clicked off.

"Sorry," Erin whispered, as she climbed back into the bed a few moments later. "Didn't mean to wake you."

Dana smiled and shook her head. "It's fine. It's good, actually. I wanted to, um... I wanted to talk to you about something."

The soft rustle of her daughter sliding under the sheets. Sliding closer.

"I wanted to ask how it was going at school. If you'd... you know. Met anyone?"

Next to her, Erin stopped moving.

"Any girls?"

"What?"

Dana bit her lip and pushed on, even though it was difficult. She reached, blind in the dark, and laid her hand on Erin's hip. "Baby, I hope you know that I will always love you. I willalways love you, but you deserve someone who gets you on your level. Someone your age."

"What?"

"Someone you can spend the rest of your life with."

"I don't..." Erin's voice was thick with sleep, but getting sharper. "I don't—"

She squeezed Erin's hip, fingers sinking into the delightful padding. "Baby, as far as I'm concerned, we can do what we're doing until I'm so old and wrinkly that you can't bear the sight of me naked anymore."

"Mom!"

"I'm just being honest, baby. This is the benefit of age and wisdom speaking here. I am done with relationships. That's not me. Not anymore. Not after your father. I am happy and fulfilled with where I'm at. If I only ever just had sex for the rest of my life, I'd be good" —She let her hand roam a little, chaste yet tactile— "but I don't think that's you."

Erin was quiet, and didn't say anything.

"If you just want sex, you can have sex. As often as you want it. Dear Jesus."

At this, Erin snorted.

"Just be honest with yourself about what you want. If you want someone who wants a lot of sex, look for that. If you want someone who is casual about sex and might not get up in arms about you having some side sexbut being discreet about where it was happening, go find that! There are all types of women out there. You'll find your thrift store raspberry beret if you keep looking,but you definitely won't if you settle for me."

"Mom," Erin said, plaintively, "come on. That's not—"

"Mommy talking time," Dana said, letting her thumb brush along the hip bone. "You don't need to tell me, or you can tell me about every bit of it. I'll respect whatever privacy you decide on, and this... this..." —She let her trailing fingers, as they moved down across Erin's belly, be the label— "can continue or stop on your say so."

"I don't want to stop," Erin whispered.

"Then you don't have to," Dana replied, and thought she did a good job of masking her swelling relief and joy. "We don't have to stop... this..." —Her fingertips brushed the thick trunk of Erin's clit, and it twitched— "but just... be thinking about it, okay? Promise me."

Erin said, "I promise," after a few seconds of careful deliberation, and it sounded honest. It felt honest.

That did a lot to settle the tiny ball of anxiety that lived in her core.

"Have I ever told you," she said, as her fingers moved to grip the base, giving it an experimental squeeze, "what my favorite part of fucking June is?"

Erin's throat closed, just a little, before she replied, saying, "No?" Jealousy was still a bit of a thing for her, but much less so than it had been before.

Dana slid closer in bed, to get a better angle as she ran her cupped hand around her daughter's balls. "My favorite part is watching June get railed," she said, adding a bit of a giggle at the end. "I have this, like... I don't even know. It's this squirmy, nervous, I'm-not-good-enough, they-want-her-more-than me kind of—"

"Oh my god," Erin whispered. "Mom, you like getting cucked?"

Shealmost replied,'I like getting cocked,' but bit down on that before it could get out. Instead, she said, "Yeah, a little. June has no idea. She thinks I'm just a voyeur,and I definitely am as well."

Erin's hips started moving, and Dana felt her daughter's clit start to fill out as it brushed past her forearm. "So what you're telling me is," she said, "that if I found someone, you'd... maybe... want to hear about it? Like to hear about it?"

Dana sucked a breath in, bit her lip, and moaned, "Mmmhmmm," before chuckling and pushing the sheets off of her. "Hands and knees."

"Okay," Erin said, with a nervous laugh underpinning the word.

Dana kept a hand on her daughter, as they moved in the dark, and crawled down below Erin. Between Erin's legs. She planted one arm underneath her, reached between Erin's thighs to milk her, and pressed her face between Erin's cheeks.

Mewling sounds pouring out of both of them.

"Well," Erin said, as she shifted to rest on her elbows, "there is that new girl. Allison."

"Allison," Dana moaned, except that it came out more likeAw-wi-thun.

"She's tall," her daughter said, wistfully. "Tall and thin. I think she likes me, but I... oh..." She trailed off with a happy whimper.

Dana pulled back, sucked in a quick breath, and said, "Tell me more," before sliding her tongue right back into her daughter's asshole.


AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers