All Comments on 'All of the Good Times'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Nancie's mums name changed within a few sentences, Nicole to Kayla and how likely is it she happens to break a bed with 2 different lovers? Is she really THAT good?!

BrettJBrettJabout 12 years agoAuthor
Bloody Hell

Thanks for catching mistake # 1. It's no secret to many that these stories are written for the company that I work for and often tweaked for LIT. This is one such tale. I use the "Find / Replace" program if changing names, but evidently it missed a name. It should have been Kayla throughout.

As to the 2nd regarding the bed - at the beginning of the story, Nancie is remembering a particularly hot session with TOM - BEFORE they broke up - where they broke the bed. Later on ...

"One time, when they had picked up a little Asian cutie at a hotel bar, Nancie had been so fierce in her loving of the girl that she had passed out. Another time, he recalled, they had fucked so hard that they broke the bed." This is TOM'S recollection of that same incident.

I may correct the glitch (already done on my files) but I truly do appreciate readers who have better eyes than I do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous