All of Us Fit in Our Places

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She massaged her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples, little countershocks to the ones David was making with his tongue. He was humming as he invaded her with two fingers and proceeded to stroke her G spot.

Jen groaned and put her hand back to grasp his erection. She squeezed it hard and rhythmically and David's contented humming noise abruptly stopped.

"Ah!" he gasped. "I need to have you!"

She looked down at him and pouted. "But I haven't come yet!"

"Maybe I should leave that to Rosemary?" he smirked up at her.

She regarded him severely. "Shirking your obligations, David Piper? Shame on you!"

He scrambled out and knelt behind her. She felt his cock between her legs and steered it to her entrance. He thrust gently and she groaned again as his crown stretched her in the most delicious way. Jen braced herself against the headboard as he slowly but relentlessly filled her up.

David reached round her, and she waited for his fingers to alight on her clit, but the tricksy bastard had other plans. At some point he'd retrieved the wand and now pressed its vibrating tip to where their bodies were joined.

"Oh, dear God!" she gasped.

His hips jerked, burying his cock so far inside her she felt she might burst. She could feel her climax starting to gather.

"Fuck me, David! Fuck me!"

In response he dropped the wand and grasped her hips. She grabbed it and pressed the vibrator against her clit as he relentlessly slammed into her. Her panting metamorphosed into a series of animal cries as her orgasm built and built, until with a drawn out wail, Jen reached a near apocalyptic climax.

Lying on her side, gasping for breath, Jen reached out to touch her husband.

"You didn't come."

"Em's going to get a shock!"

"Where do you get your energy?"

***

She let herself into Rosie's bedroom where her wife lay sprawled like a big cat atop their bed. Rosie looked at her with heavy lidded eyes.

"You know how hot it makes me, listening to David fuck you. I'm expecting you to do some cleaning up."

Jen shivered. She liked Rosie to be a bit dominant.

"What do you want me to do?"

Her lover rolled round and came to the edge of the bed.

"Come here."

Jen walked slowly across the room, letting her hips sway. She could hear Rosie's breathing getting rougher. Standing in between Rosie's spread thighs she looked down at the flower of her sex, swollen and pouting, and she ran a finger lightly through it, eliciting a gasp from the other woman.

"Oh fuck, Jen!"

"Yeah, I guess," Jen said, teasingly. "How do you want it?"

"I don't care, I just want you with me."

"You are an old softy. I'm so glad you weren't on those planes," Jen said.

The terrorist attacks in America were still all over the news.

Rosemary looked unhappy and Jen resolved to take her mind off her woes.

"I like your new features."

Rosemary smiled and looked down.

"Worth the money, do you think?"

In reply, Jen bent her head, and took one of the chocolate tips into her mouth.

Her lover moaned and nuzzled her hair.

"Oh God, Jen, I love you so much."

Jen paused her ministrations and looked up, smiling.

***

Em squeezed her thighs together, she was sopping already. The handle turned and David slipped through the doorway. He smiled his easy smile and Em again gave profound thanks that Jennifer had allowed her into his life.

Her eyes were drawn to the bulge in his trunks.

He closed the door behind him and flicked the vanity lock. In a few short moments he was standing beside her with that unmistakeable male smell invading her nostrils.

Em reached out and freed his erection. She never tired of admiring its thickness and length and the delicious anticipation of how it would feel as she took it inside her.

"The usual, Mrs Piper?"

In answer she put her ankles on his shoulders and directed his shaft to where she needed it most. He penetrated her easily. Like Rosemary, she found listening to David and Jennifer coupling intensely arousing. Sometimes her sex pulsed in time with the rhythm coming from the adjacent room.

She compared notes with Jennifer, naturally. When their spouses were out of earshot.

***

"It's not bad here, is it?" Rosemary said over the rim of her mug as Em sat down beside her at the kitchen table.

"It's three in the morning, the middle landing reeks of sex and it's a good job the children sleep the next floor up."

Rosemary laughed. "Another day where you won't walk straight?"

Em pursed her lips and briefly looked sideways in exasperation.

"If you must couch it in those terms."

Rosemary gurned at her and Em laughed.

"Do you miss it, at all?"

"Straight sex? Yeah, sometimes, but us sapphics have our methods."

"If someone had told me ten years ago that I'd be leaving my home and the place where I grew up, to come and have a baby by another woman's husband while her lesbian lover slept down the landing, I'd have thought they were mad. Instead, I'm having a risqué chat in the middle of the night with my best friend in all the world, while our children sleep upstairs."

Rosemary caught her lower lip in her teeth.

"Best friend, eh?"

"Yes, you old bag."

Rosemary grinned and they fell into a companionable silence, blowing and sipping their tea. Being an only child, her ideas of what a sister was were quite vague, but Em seemed to tick all the boxes. Someone to fight with. And fight for.

She covered Em's hand with her own. Her spouse looked down at it and then up at her. Her warm brown eyes crinkled.

"You've come a long way, Rosemary."

"Sometimes I feel like three people. White trash Desai, fake posh Ogilvie, and married mum Piper. Sometimes they're the same person and sometimes they're not."

"Is that what you talk about to John Mulcahey?"

"Yeah. We talk about surviving. And the things that come afterwards."

"Like?"

"Guilt."

There was silence for a while.

"It's just like Jen said at our wedding," Rosemary blurted. "It's all so fragile. If David hadn't had a fling, if he hadn't met you, if I hadn't met Jen ..."

"If they hadn't allowed us into their lives, we'd be standing on the outside, looking in," Em said, softly. "I know."

A couple of tears splashed on to Em's hand. She looked up, concerned, but Rosemary was smiling.

"But we're not on the outside, are we?" she hiccupped.

Em gathered her partner into her arms and rested her chin atop Rosemary's sleek dark hair.

"No dear, we're not."

***

April

The pub was busy for a change, and they looked in vain for a free table. Finally spotting that there were two free seats where another couple were sitting, they made their way over.

"Do you mind if we sit here?" Eleanor asked.

"No love, you sit yourself down," the woman replied.

"Is this your local?" her partner asked after they had made themselves comfortable.

They looked to be a bit older than Perry and Eleanor. Perry tried to follow the Duke of Edinburgh's policy when talking to women, which is to say, never look below the chin, however briefly, but it was very hard because out of the corner of his eye he could see that she was very curvy.

Wedding rings glinted on their left hands, so they were married. Possibly not to each other, Eleanor thought, but she tried not to presume anything in advance.

"Sort of. We don't live in the village; we live on the estate."

"Oh right, council house."

"No, no," Eleanor put in, "the Dearborn estate."

"Ooh, posh!" exclaimed the woman.

"Not exactly. We work there and there are some houses for staff on the estate," Perry explained.

The man made introductions. "I'm Dave and she's Gina."

"Perry and Eleanor. What brings you here tonight?"

"We're on our way to see relatives and decided to stop off here for the night."

More small talk followed and then Dave offered to get a round of drinks and then another. By the time Perry made his way to the bar, they were all four drinks down.

Eleanor could feel Gina looking her over from time to time. Like Perry, she was finding it hard not to stare at Gina's cleavage. Under the table, Gina's leg made contact with hers more often than could be accidental.

Casually, Gina undid a button on her blouse and Eleanor choked on her drink.

"You alright there, love?" Gina asked innocently.

"I'm fine, it just tried to go down the wrong way."

"You don't want to go down the wrong way!" Gina cooed, putting her hand on top of Eleanor's thigh.

Eleanor squeezed her legs together and wondered where this was heading, as Perry arrived back with a tray.

"It's a bit noisy in here, Dave, love. Why don't we go up to our room? You can join us if you like," Gina said, teasing the opening at the top of her blouse and winking at Perry.

Perry and Eleanor looked at one another. Perry raised his eyebrows and Eleanor gave a tiny nod.

"Okay, that sounds nice."

Dave led the way upstairs and Perry and Eleanor followed Gina. Her hips swayed in front of their faces and Eleanor's grip on Perry's hand tightened.

In the bedroom Dave and Perry sat in the chairs in the window alcove and Eleanor sat awkwardly on the bed.

"I hope you don't mind but I'm going to take me bra off. The under-wire's digging into me and it's not very comfy."

Mutely they shook their heads and Eleanor noted the grin on Dave's face as his wife fiddled under her blouse at the back. Then she slipped the shoulder straps down the arms of the blouse and produced the brassiere in front of her like some conjuring trick.

Gina's nipples strained the satin fabric. She looked down at Eleanor.

"I wish I had small tits like you, dear. These are a ton weight." She cupped them in her hands and then bent to retrieve something from the bedside cabinet.

Dave reached out to run his hand over the taut fabric of her round behind.

Gina chuckled. "Saucy! You'll be giving these two ideas!"

He snorted. "They couldn't keep their eyes off your tits. Go on, have a feel, Eleanor."

Tentatively, then younger woman reached out to run her hands over Gina's considerable chest. Perry was startled. Eleanor had never hinted at a liking for girls.

"Mmm," Gina hummed, covering Eleanor's hands with her own.

Dave unzipped the skirt and it fell to the floor around her ankles. Gina undid the last two buttons on her blouse and stood up. Dressed only in stockings and a ridiculously tiny thong, with her blouse falling open, she struck a pose.

"Come and get it, boys and girls!"

Eleanor slipped the blouse from Gina's shoulders and sucked one chapel hat peg nipple between her lips. Dave unzipped his fly and produced a heavily veined cock of sizeable proportions. He started to squeeze it while he watched the two women, and it thickened and swelled.

Perry licked his lips; it was bigger than Giles' and he wondered how it would feel inside him or if he could even get it in his mouth. His own cock came to attention.

Dave noticed Perry's gaze and he let his hands fall to his sides, leaving the pole of flesh standing proud from his groin in invitation. Perry leaned over and ran his fingers lightly over the hot skin. Dave's balls were shaved, and Perry cupped them gently.

Gina pulled Eleanor to her feet and kissed her, pushing her tongue into her mouth. The younger woman put her hand inside the crotch of the thong and eased a finger into Gina's slippery opening.

"That's good!" Gina moaned and Eleanor added a second and then a third. She pumped them in and out while rubbing Gina's clit with her thumb.

"Oh fuck! Lick me! Lick my cunt, you gorgeous little tart!"

Eleanor sank to her knees, pulled the thong aside, and buried her head in the other woman's sex, licking and sucking for all she was worth.

The two men watched in rapt silence, their breathing getting steadily heavier. Mainly at the sight, sound, and smell of passionate lesbian sex in front of them, but in Dave's case, Perry was also doing an expert job of squeezing the base of his cock before caressing it the rest of his shaft lightly with his fingers and then rubbing the base of his crown gently with his thumb.

Gina climaxed with a long low groan, clutching the back of Eleanor's head. Her legs shook and she sat back heavily on the bed.

Eleanor stood up and walked over to Perry and, taking his head in her hands, kissed him hard, the smell and taste of Gina's cunt fresh on her lips and tongue as it invaded his mouth.

Dave hissed, "Gently, lad!"

Perry looked round guiltily, possibly he'd been a bit too enthusiastic with that last squeeze.

"Sorry."

Dave grinned. "No harm done. I know where to get something to ease the pain."

He got to his feet and walked over to the bed. Gina looked up at him and opened her legs, slipping her hands behind her thighs and holding her cunt open. His cock nosed its way between her sex lips and Gina moaned.

He drove forward steadily until he was completely buried inside her. Gina clenched handfuls of the sheets; her eyes squeezed shut.

Eleanor stepped out of her jeans and knickers and knelt in front of Perry, unzipping his fly, and easing his cock into the open. Then she awkwardly knelt astride him on the chair as he gazed up at her. She mounted him, letting herself down little by little until their mounds met.

She thought of Dave's monster and decided then and there that Perry would be sufficient. From behind her there was the liquid sound and regular slap of Gina and Dave's mating, the two of them grunting and gasping in unison.

Eleanor kissed him again and he pulled at her tee shirt. She sat back a little, and the feeling on his cock as she did so, was sensational. She lifted the garment over her head in one smooth motion. He reached up and cradled her breasts, stroking her bubble-gum pink nipples with his thumbs.

She looked down at him, full lips parted, hair tousled, grey eyes searing into him.

"Eleanor," he said, simply.

She smiled and started to rock, backwards and forwards, while easing herself ever so slightly up and down. Perry thought he might pass out with delight, her tight passage igniting all his pleasure centres at once.

For this he thought he might swear off men. Well, maybe not all men.

He looked past Eleanor to where Dave was fucking Gina hard, pounding into her while she thrashed her head from side to side. The thought of Dave's big cock, and what it might do to him, precipitated his climax and he spurted his load into Eleanor.

She carried on riding him through his orgasm, sending shocks through his whole body. Dimly, he heard the other two groaning and gasping their own climaxes.

"That's not fair," Eleanor pouted. "Everybody's come but me."

"Give me a minute and I'll see to you," Gina croaked.

Dave turned and his prodigious shaft slipped from inside Gina, leaving her cunt gaping and dribbling his semen. Eleanor turned and Perry heard her gasp as she looked at Gina's sex.

She climbed off Perry and went to the bed, carefully climbing into the classic soixante-neuf.

"You're insatiable!" moaned Gina, as Eleanor's chestnut curls dipped, and her eager tongue sought out the cocktail of Dave's cum and Gina's honey. However, she returned the favour straight away, her mouth settling on Eleanor's sex.

Dave flopped down into the chair beside Perry; and offered him a glass of wine.

"Takes me a minute, these days."

Perry eyed Dave's now flaccid member, still shiny with Gina's lubrication. Dave chuckled.

"All in good time."

Gina rolled the two women over so that she was on top. Eleanor's legs started to quiver, and her head fell back on to the bed as Gina nibbled and sucked at her clit. Suddenly she cried out and her ankles drummed on the bed as creamy white liquid oozed from Gina's opening to drip on to her face and neck. Gina didn't let up and she cried out again.

"Stop! Stop! Please!"

The older woman laughed, and lifted her head, strings of cum running from her chin to the junction of Eleanor's thighs.

"I need another fuck, Dave, darling. This little lady's got me in the mood again."

Perry realised with a start that both of them were hard again. Dave cradled his monster as he went to kneel behind her. She grunted as he thrust into her and turned to look at Perry.

"Now, darling, I've got Dave's lovely big cock up me and your wee girl is going to lick my lady parts when she's got her breath back, so I'm just missing your stiffy. Come here."

Perry climbed on the bed, his erection bobbing. Gina opened her mouth and guided him in between her full red lips. He gasped as she sucked and tongued him expertly.

Dave grinned at him. "Gina loves cock. Probably as much as you do."

Perry could only nod in agreement. Very few of his lovers had been this skilful. Within minutes he could feel his orgasm building at the base of his shaft.

Gina beat him to it, losing her rhythm as the combined sensation of two cocks and an eager tongue brought her to her climax. His cock slipped from her mouth as she groaned.

"That was quick!" Dave laughed.

"That girl's tongue is going to kill me! I think she needs a distraction."

Gina took Perry's shaft and steered it to between Eleanor's gaping sex lips and he entered her in one swift motion.

Gina chuckled. "That put her off her stroke!"

Perry concentrated on full, deep strokes, pulling almost all the way out before plunging in as deeply as he could. Gina bent her head and Perry leaned back to give her access to Eleanor's clit.

He could feel Gina's tongue at work as Eleanor's cunt clamped down on Perry's cock tighter than any virgin arse.

"Holy bejesus!" Perry gasped.

Far quicker than he expected, his body straining, he emptied a second load of cum into her.

Gina carried on licking and sucking Eleanor after he withdrew until she shook and convulsed with her second climax at around the time that Dave spent his second load inside his wife.

Gina rolled to one side and the two women lay on their backs panting.

"Are we done for the day, then?" Dave asked cheerily.

Perry looked at Eleanor, her face was shiny with a combination of Gina's honey and Dave's cum. She looked at Perry with heavy lidded eyes.

"Do you know what would get me in the mood again?"

He shook his head.

"Watching you clean Dave's cock."

Perry eye's slid to Dave to find the older man watching him with a smile. He gestured to his member.

"Help yourself."

Gina propped herself up on an elbow to watch as Perry crawled down the bed. Casually she slipped two fingers inside Eleanor's opening and scooped out some of Perry's cum. She licked her fingers clean and went back for more.

Faced with Dave's semi erect shaft, Perry started by licking it from base to tip, before going further down to gently lave his balls. From Dave's hiss, he thought he might be pushing the right buttons.

Eleanor copied Gina, inserting two fingers into the pouting sex of the other woman. They slipped in easily, lubricated by her juices and Perry's cum. Without really thinking about it she inserted a third finger and then a fourth, gently sliding them in and out.

"D'you wanna fist me?" Gina murmured. "You've got little hands."

Eleanor's eyes widened. This wasn't something she had ever done, but if Gina was willing then she would try. She brought her thumb over into her palm and pushed gently at Gina's opening, feeling it ease, bit by bit as she twisted her hand, corkscrewing it into her partner.

"Oh, that's it!" Gina groaned.

Suddenly, her knuckles slipped through, and her hand sank inside, eliciting an enormous gasp. Eleanor carefully twisted and pumped while rubbing Gina's prominent clit with her thumb, as the woman thrashed her head from side to side and pulled at her nipples.

Meanwhile, Perry was satisfied that he was doing the right things as Dave's cock continued to stiffen. He let his tongue coil around the purple crown and licked at the tender spot under the tip.