All Older Women Are Whores, Ch. 01

Story Info
Older women want sex as much as younger men want sex.
4.2k words
4.36
49.6k
60
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most Older Women Are Whores, Ch. 01

Your mother and grandmother are exhibitionistic whores.

Most older women still take pride in their personal appearances. They do their hair, apply their makeup, polish their fingernails and toenails, wear jewelry, coordinate their outfits and accessories, and pay special attention to their shoes. Showing their long, sexy legs and a lot of cleavage, most older women wear sexy clothes by wearing short skirts that flash their panties when they sit and cross and uncross their legs. They wear low-cut tops that flash their long line of sexy cleavage when they lean forward. While making their deliberate flashes appear unintentional, most older women are secret exhibitionists.

Ready for sex anytime and anywhere, with nearly anyone, don't kid yourself, most older women are horny. Most older women want sex as much as most young, horny men want sex. Sad but true, because men don't take the time to get women fully, sexually aroused with foreplay, most older women are seldom sexually satisfied. Longing for a sexual orgasm, multiple sexual orgasms, believe it or not, most older women are whores.

# # #

This story was written for 25-year-old Johnny. Tired of dating women his own age who don't put out, even after taking them to a movie, buying them dinner, and buying them drinks, oddly enough, he's had more sexual success with older women. Older women, especially women his mother's age and older don't care about seeing a movie. They don't care about going out to dinner and having drinks.

All most older women want is sex. His perfect match, most older women want sex as much as he wanted sex. Most older women wanted their pussies masturbated and licked. All most older women want to do is fuck and suck. All most older women want is to have a good, sexual time.

# # #

Something that I never knew, my informal, sexual education started when I recently read an article that stated that most older women, including my mother and even my grandmother, especially my mother and my grandmother, are whores.

'Wow, I can't believe my mother and my grandmother are whores,' I thought after reading the article. 'My mother is a whore and my grandmother is a whore, too. Then, I wondered if I could use that against them to sexually seduce them. I'd love to have incestuous sex with my mother as much as I'd love to have incestuous sex with my grandmother, too,' I thought.

The article went on to state that older women are just as horny as younger men.

'Go figure. Who knew that my mother is just as horny as I am,' I thought.

As if they've lost their minds to sex and sexual orgasms, and have given their souls to the Devil, most older women in nursing homes are the horniest. Typically, getting the sexual ball rolling most older women in nursing homes expose themselves to male residents, staff, and even visitors. Sadly, and unfortunately, just their luck, especially men with preexisting medical conditions, few men in nursing homes can still get and maintain an erection.

Instead of cutting the mustard, older woman confined to nursing homes must be sexually satisfied with men licking the jar. Yet, as long as older women can still get off receiving oral sex and being masturbated, everyone is happy. Everyone, even the men who can no longer get and maintain erections are sexually satisfied masturbating pussies while eating pussies. They're sexually excited fondling women's naked tits while fingering and sucking their erect nipples.

A virtual, sexual playground, and a swingers' paradise, with no one around to judge them, discipline them, shame them, and/or embarrass them, as long as they are healthy enough, nursing home residents are free to have sex. Indeed, something that you may or not know, surprisingly but true, most older women want sex as much as most younger men want sex. With that in mind, starting with my mother, I decided to test that theory by sexually seducing every older woman that I know.

"Wish me luck."

# # #

Most Older Women Are Whores, Ch. 01

My mother is a whore.

My 44-year-old mother, Christine, is not only a whore but also, she's an incestuous whore. With me a virgin and too sexually innocent for me to realize what she was doing, as soon as I turned 18 years old, she's been trying to sexually seduce me. With my father no longer in the picture, and with me the only man in the house, my mother is horny and I was her sexual prey. There hasn't been a day where my mother hasn't deliberately flashed me her underwear clad body, her sexy nightgown, and/or her topless and naked body.

"Johnny, come relax with me in mommy's bed," she said.

# # #

Occasionally inviting me to sleep with her in her bed, she only did that when she was horny, wicked horny. As soon as I entered her bedroom, as if she was a magician pulling back a curtain, in one quick, fluid motion, she moved the covers back to invite me in her bed. When moving back the covers in that fast and forceful way, exposing herself to me, when she pulled back the covers, the hem of her nightgown was raised nearly to her waist.

'Oh, my God, I'm seeing my mother's naked pussy. I can't believe she's exposing her naked pussy to me,' I thought.

Spellbound, I couldn't believe my mother deliberately or accidentally flashed me her naked pussy. I didn't know which. I couldn't tell which. Yet, what did it matter if it was deliberate or accidental, I was seeing my mother's naked pussy.

Her pussy was the first pussy that I ever saw. Not believing my horny eyes, I stared at her brown, bushy, naked pussy. Never expecting to see my mother's naked pussy, unable to stop staring, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother's pussy slit, her pussy mount, and her camel toe. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother's naked cunt.

Suddenly, even though I had never done anything like that before, I had the urge to finger her pussy. I wanted to lick her pussy. I wanted to eat my mother's pussy before fucking her pussy.

With me already having a raging hard-on that tented my pajama bottoms, that I wore without underwear, afraid to touch her, staying on my side of her bed, I shyly crawled in bed next to my mother. The first time sleeping in her bed, I couldn't believe that I was in my mother's bed. With me already seeing her naked pussy and much of her naked breasts through her short, sheer, and sexy, low-cut nightgown, I couldn't believe that my mother was nearly naked.

Giving me much to masturbate over her for the rest of my life, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my nearly naked mother. I'll be masturbating over seeing her naked pussy. I'll be masturbating over seeing much of her naked breasts. Now that I know what she looked like without her clothes, I'll be masturbating over imagining having incestuous sex with my mother's beautiful, naked body.

"Move closer to me, Johnny. I need you to keep me warm," she said.

Afraid to touch her and inadvertently feel some part of her sexy and shapely body that I shouldn't feel, when I didn't move closer to her, she moved her nightgown clad ass closer to my throbbing cock. I was embarrassed that I had an erection over seeing my mother's naked pussy and much of her naked breasts. Now, with my pulsating prick pressed against her naked ass, I was embarrassed that my mother knew that I had an erection.

# # #

'What kind of sexually perverted son am I to have an erection over seeing my mother's naked pussy and much of her naked breasts? What kind of sexually perverted son am I to imagine my mother without her clothes? What kind of sexually perverted son am I to imagine having incestuous sex with my mother,' I thought? 'What kind of sexually perverted son am I to imagine her blowing me and me cumming in her mouth?'

I felt embarrassed. I felt ashamed. Here, my mother innocently invited me to sleep with her in her bed and all that I could think of was imagining her naked. All that I could think of was having incestuous sex with my MILF of a mother.

'How dare I,' I thought. 'What's wrong with me to imagine my mother naked while having forbidden sex with me?'

Grinding her naked ass against my stiff prick, she wiggled her shapely ass against my rock-hard erection. While making herself comfortable in bed, pushing up against me, my mother was practically humping me. With her continuing to rub up against me, I could almost imagine what it must feel like to have anal sex with my mother.

"Put your arm around me, Johnny," she said. "I'm cold."

Afraid to touch her, I reluctantly put my arm around her waist. Feeling the weight of her big tits, her big breasts were resting on my forearm. Then, surprising me, picking up my hand by my wrist, she moved my hand to her breast. Her big breast filled my whole, horny hand. As sexually excited as I was sexually shocked, I couldn't believe that my mother put my hand on top of her big tit.

'My mother put my hand on her big tit. I don't believe this. I can't believe that I'm feeling my mother's breast,' I thought. 'Her breast is as firm as it is soft.'

I couldn't believe that not only did my mother have her naked ass pressed against my pajama clad erection but also, I had my horny hand resting on her nearly, naked breast. Afraid to move my hand, especially after I felt her nipple erecting and hardening in the palm of my hand, I couldn't believe that I was feeling my mother's nearly, naked breast. With me not daring to move an inch, we slept like that most of the night with my mother's naked ass plastered against my erection and my hand resting on her nearly naked, nightgown clad breast.

'While imagining fucking my mother in the ass and feeling her naked breast, I'll be masturbating over this for the rest of my life,' I thought.

# # #

Then, sometime during the night, disturbing my sleep, I was awakened. Disoriented by the darkness of my mother's bedroom, but for her nightlight, I couldn't see a thing. As if I was dreaming, and having the best sexual fantasy that I ever had of my MILF of a mother, I could feel everything that she was doing. Once my eyes acclimated to the low light conditions, I saw that my mother was holding my erect prick in her hand.

'As shocked as I was sexually excited, my mother is holding my naked cock in her soft, warm hand. One of my sexual fantasies coming true, I can't believe my mother is holding my stiff prick in her hand,' I thought.

She was fingering the head of my erect prick in her sleep while slowly and lovingly stroking me. Something that I thought she'd never do whether I was asleep or awake, my mother was giving me a sleeping hand job. Aside from me masturbating myself, my mother gave me my first, hand job. Her slow, sexually experienced hand job felt better than any hand job that I had given myself.

"Go back to sleep, Johnny. Mommy will relax you," she whispered while stroking me a little harder and a little faster.

Then, with the covers pulled over her head, I felt my mother move halfway down the bed. Something that I never expected her to do, she took my erect prick in her mouth. My mother was blowing me. She was sucking my cock. Having never had a blowjob before, in addition to giving me my first hand job, my mother gave me my first blowjob, too.

'As stunned as I was sexually excited, my mother is blowing me,' I thought. 'I can't believe my mother is sucking my prick. I can't believe my mother has my big dick in her mouth.'

As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that my MILF of a mother was sucking my cock. I couldn't believe my MILF of a mother was blowing me. My first time having sex, I was stunned that my mother was giving me sex. If it wasn't enough that she gave me my first hand job, now she gave me my first blowjob, too.

"Cum, Johnny. Cum for mommy," she said sticking her head out from under the covers to look up at me in the dark with my prick buried deep in her mouth. "It's okay," she said removing my erect prick from her mouth to speak. "You may cum in my mommy's mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth," she said giving me her permission to cum in her mouth.

As soon as she told me to cum, I put gentle hand to the back of my mother's brunette, pretty head. I barely humped her mouth once when I exploded a load of cum in my mother's mouth. Never have I ever been as sexually excited than with my mother blowing me. Never have I exploded as much cum in one shot.

Even after I ejaculated in her mouth, she continued sucking me while stroking me. She sucked me dry and swallowed all that I ejaculated in her mouth. I slept like I had never slept before.

# # #

Surprisingly, even though I wanted to talk about her stroking me and sucking me, with me afraid to start the inappropriate, incestuous, sexual conversation, we never talked about it. With her never bringing up the subject, she acted as if her having sex between us never happened. We never talked about her inviting me to sleep in her bed. We never talked about her exposing her naked pussy to me. We never discussed her masturbating me and her blowing me. As if it was a sexual secret that we kept between us, we never discussed me cumming in my mother's mouth and her swallowing my cum.

Yet, every morning and every night, I masturbated over having sex with my mother. I masturbated over her holding my erect prick in her hand and stroking me. I masturbated over my mother masturbating me. I masturbated over my mother blowing me. I masturbated over cumming in my mother's mouth. Whenever I was masturbating, I was masturbating over my MILF of a mother having sex with me.

From that day forward, every sexual thing between us changed. Something that she never did before, she dressed and undressed with her bedroom door wide open and with the overhead light on. Not wanting her to see me watching her, I quietly moved to where I could watch her getting dressed and undressed from the darkened hallway in front of her opened, bedroom door. Then, with her somehow knowing that I was there spying on her, eventually moving closer, I watched her brush her long, brown hair in her vanity mirror while she was topless from her opened, bedroom doorway.

Tall, sexy, and shapely, my mother was so beautiful. I've always dreamed of having sex with my mother. The best looking mother out of all of our mothers, my friends lusted over her and wished that they could have sex with her, too. I couldn't believe that I was finally having sex with my mother.

I loved watching my mother's big, naked breasts bounce up and move side to side as she brushed her long, brown, beautiful hair. I wished that I could run my fingers through her hair while kissing her, French kissing her and feeling her naked breasts. I wished I could mount her and make sweet love to her before fucking her fast and hard while watching her big breasts bouncing up and down and all around.

Thinking that my mother was just sexually teasing me, I never thought that she was grooming me in preparation to have incestuous sex with her. I figured that my mother was an exhibitionist and was using me to expose herself to me. I figured that she was sexually seducing me by showing me her bra and panty clad body. I never thought that my mother was a whore, an incestuous whore.

Indeed, not thinking any less of my mother, I didn't know that she was trying to sexually seduce me by showing me her topless and naked body. I was unaware that my mother was just as horny as I was. I was unaware she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

'Go figure. Who knew that my mother was a whore?'

After she dressed and undressed with her bedroom door wide open, after she showed me her topless and naked body, over the next few years, she continued flashing me. She'd sit across from me in the living room with her short skirt hiked up enough to show me her white panties. Then, later that night with her wearing her short, low-cut, sheer, and sexy nightgown, she'd sit across from me while with her knees parted enough to flash her naked pussy to me. Never have I seen as much of my mother's sexy and shapely, naked body as I was seeing now.

Then, when she served me breakfast, she'd flash me her naked breasts down her low-cut nightgown by leaning over me longer and lower than necessary. With holding her big breasts at eye level, I loved seeing my mother's naked tits. She had perfect C cup breasts. I loved seeing her erect nipples. I so wanted to touch my mother's tits and finger her erect nipples while sucking her nipples but, even though she had already had sex with me, I didn't dare touch and feel her in such a sexually inappropriate way.

# # #

As the years passed, it was always the same thing with my mother. Whenever she was feeling horny and/or lonely, she'd occasionally invite me to sleep with her in her bed. I knew that when she invited me to sleep with her in her bed that she'd be giving me sex, incestuous sex.

Then, late at night and under the cover of darkness, I'd feel my mother's warm, soft hand touching, feeling, and fondling my naked prick. She'd stroke my cock before sucking my cock. Whenever she blew me, I always ejaculated a load of cum in my mother's mouth. She'd swallow me and suck me dry. Sleeping as deeply as I never slept before, I loved it when my mother blew me and allowed me to cum in her mouth.

Again, we never discussed my mother showing me her naked body. We never discussed her giving me a hand job. We never discussed her giving a blowjob. We never discussed her giving me sex, inappropriate, incestuous sex. We never discussed me, eventually, having to return the sexual favor by masturbating her pussy and/or eating her pussy before making love to her and fucking her.

Yet, with me still a virgin, my sexual fantasy coming true, I'd love to make sweet love to my mother while making out with her and touching and feeling her naked body everywhere. I'd love to fuck her hard enough and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. I'd love to cum in her pussy, too. I'd not only love to cum in her mouth but also, I'd love to cum most over her face and across her naked breasts. I'd love to give my MILF of a mother a cum bath.

Then, one day, when I was 22 years old and my mother was 48 years old, she invited me in her bathroom while she was taking a bath.

"Johnny. Come here. I need you," she said.

The first time being invited in her bathroom while she was taking a bath, different from seeing her naked body when she getting dressed or undressed, it was sexually exciting seeing my naked mother sitting in a bathtub. I stared at most that I could see of her through the bathwater. I stared at what I could see of her beautiful naked breasts and her brown, bushy pussy.

With my mother in the bathtub, as soon as I entered the bathroom, she turned to face me. When she turned to face me, she exposed most of her naked breasts to my horny eyes. I stared down at all that I could see of her naked breasts and her erect nipples through the bathwater. I loved her naked breasts. She had such big, beautiful, and shapely tits.

"Pull up a stool and sit with me. Talk to me, Johnny," she said. "I'm bored sitting here."

# # #

Never thinking that she had an ulterior motive in mind, I pulled up a stool and sat beside her. I continued staring at most that I could see of her naked breasts through the bathwater. We talked about this and that as if she was fully dressed and sitting in the living room. Then, never expecting her to ask me this, she asked me something that on the surface was sexually excited me before her request became sexually inappropriate.

"Do me a favor and wash mommy's back," she said handing me a facecloth.

An innocent request, even if only washing her naked back, it was sexually exciting for me to wash my mother's naked back while touching her in such an incestuously, forbidden way. Innocently enough, I washed my mother's back while continuing to stare at all that I could see of her perfect, naked breasts. When I finished washing her back, she said something else that sexually shocked me as much as it sexually excited me. I couldn't believe what my mother wanted me to do.

12