All Older Women Are Whores, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop there. Wash the rest of me too, please, Johnny," she said with a little, nervous laugh.

With both of her tits out of the water, she sat back in the bathtub to show me more over her naked breasts and her erect nipples. She looked up at me with a sexy stare. Then, sexually surprising me again, when I accidentally dropped the soap in the tub and fished around for it, she pulled my hand down and placed it between her legs and on her pussy. My mother wanted me to wash her where I had never touched her before. She wanted me to wash her naked pussy.

"It's time you learned how to sexually satisfy a woman. In the way that I sometimes have masturbated you, I want you to masturbate me," she said finally acknowledging that she had masturbated me.

She pulled my hand deeper into the water.

"Cup my pussy, Johnny," she said.

As soon as I cupped my mother's pussy, she told me what else she wanted me to do.

"Rub my clit with your index finger. Yes. Right there. That's it. That's good. That's very good. Now again, take your index finger and finger fuck your mother's naked pussy," she said. "Stick your finger in my pussy. Stick your long, stiff finger in mommy's hole."

While not knowing what I was doing, I rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy as best as I could.

"Rub my clit faster. Rub it harder. Fingerfuck me deeper while feeling my tits and fingering my nipples. Pull, turn, and twist my erect nipples before sucking my nipples," she said.

The first time doing any of this, there was so much that she wanted me to sexually do. My mother gave me my first, sexual education on how to sexually please a woman. By making me her lover, she turned me into a man.

# # #

Then, when she was finished with her bath, she stood and handed me a towel. My mother wanted me to dry her naked body while touching and feeling her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother. Then, sexually exciting me as much as she sexually shocked me, she said something else that I never expected her to say. She blew my mind.

"After you dry me, take me to my bedroom. In the way that I sucked your cock. I want you to lick my pussy. I want you to eat me, Johnny. Eat your mother's pussy. Eat my cunt," she said pulling me by my hand to her bedroom.

As soon as we entered her bedroom, she pushed me back on her bed. Obediently obeying her, I moved between her shapely legs. I licked her pussy while fingering her pussy. I ate my mother. I gave her oral sex. My first-time fingering and eating a pussy, I gave my mother a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my mouth and tongue.

Then, she gave me a final, sexual instruction.

"Make love to me. Make love to your mother, Johnny," said my mother. "Then, after you make love to me, I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me fast enough and hard enough to give me a sexual orgasm with your cock."

To be continued...

12