All or Nothing Pt. 02

Story Info
The tattooing steps up a gear.
4k words
4.67
13.8k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TattAlDo
TattAlDo
55 Followers

The tattoo studio had its best winter period on record, as they were unusually busy thanks to Deano's newly found following on Instagram. Jess's image; a young, sexy girl with high-quality ink, helped boost views whenever they posted her pictures. Deano started receiving clients from far and wide for large or detailed work, booking him up for at least the next four months. He still liked to do the occasional small piece as a walk-in, while Jess picked up the more straightforward and smaller stuff. This allowed Deano to focus on the large, detailed work he was becoming known for.

Things were generally going well for Deano and Jess, and they were enjoying life together. However, in late March 2020, Covid-19 struck, and Deano was forced to close the tattoo shop by law. Faced with limited options, he decided to close the B&B as well. He concluded that he was unlikely to have many guests during the country's lockdown, and with Sarah, his live-in manageress, moving out to be with her sick sister, he had no one to run the business. Left with just Deano and Jess alone in a large house, they moved into what used to be Deano's bachelor pad. The spacious and well-equipped flat was above the tattoo studio, and Deano had only moved out because he was a kept man at the B&B.

With all this free time and living directly above the studio, Jess's artwork continued to grow during lockdown. With little else to do, Deano set about coloring her in. The first project they started on was Jess's back, and the two of them spent hours planning the perfect design. Jess wanted something that would extend over her shoulders and down her back, with intricate shapes and patterns wrapping around her body. She also wanted the design to extend over her bottom, which Deano found both challenging and exciting. When Deano applied his needle to Jess's back, she felt a rush of adrenaline and pain, and she was fascinated to see the design slowly took shape on her skin.

As the hours passed, Jess grew more and more impressed with Deano's skill and artistry. The design was beautiful, with sharp lines and perfect symmetry, seeming to flow seamlessly over her body. The pattern extended down her back and over her pert bottom. Jess's tattoos left her feeling vulnerable but empowered.

When the back tattoo was finally complete, Jess felt transformed. The geometric pattern seemed to enhance her curves and make her feel more confident and beautiful.

For Jess, the tattoo was more than just a work of art. It was a symbol of her love and her connection to Deano. She knew he was a talented artist who had brought his vision to life on her body. Jess's tattoos gave her a feeling of power, and she felt like a thing beauty when she saw how Deano lusted after her. She also found a certain joy in taking risks and letting go of her past.

She now had two full sleeves, including both armpits and one of her hands, a back piece that extended over her bottom, thigh pieces, and a few smaller tattoos here and there. Other than her hand tattoo, most of it wouldn't be seen in day-to-day life, and she liked this.

Away from this art project Deano was becoming concerned about the lockdown, despite having made good money over the past year and built up some cash reserves. This was partly due to his past experience of nearly going bankrupt in his property development career when the banks unexpectedly pulled the plug on a large project. As a result, he was always mindful of his finances and liked to ensure he had a cash buffer.

After several weeks of lockdown, Deano's concern for money may have been one reason why he and Jess decided to start their own OnlyFans page. But it could also have been due to boredom or other factors. They already had a large following on Instagram for their tattoo work, and it turned out that they were also a huge success on OnlyFans. They posted nude photos and videos, as well as accepting special requests from fans. With their unique look and tattoos, they appealed to a smaller but significant audience who had a predilection for tattooed individuals.

Although Deano didn't have too many obvious tattoos when he was clothed, it became apparent that he had more than expected once he was naked. His entire body, from his neck down to his wrists and feet, was covered in tattoos. Even his nipples had been tattooed. In fact, he was quite a sight to behold. His most striking piece was a large joker face on his torso and pubic region, which utilized his tattooed penis to make it look like a tongue sticking out.

Jess received dozens of messages every day on Instagram and OnlyFans about her tattoos. Many people were curious if she planned to get more tattoos on her toned body. Jess was in great shape, working out regularly and running 5-10k every day during lockdown. Her well-proportioned body was in better shape than ever.

During lockdown, both Jess and Deano kept busy with tattooing, exercise, and interacting with their online followers. In between, they sketched various tattoo ideas, and one day they discussed sugar skull tattoos. Just before lockdown, Deano had completed a sugar skull as part of a full sleeve tattoo on a young girl, and it was very popular on their Instagram page. Deano thought that sugar skull tattoos were an up-and-coming trend and wanted to practice. They did Google searches and spent ages researching, where they learned that sugar skull tattoos (also known as candy skull tattoos) originate from a traditional calavera (Spanish for "skull"), which is a model representation of a human skull made from either sugar or clay, often used in the Mexican celebration of the Day of the Dead. As a tattoo, they represent the desire to live life to the fullest.

When it comes to the design, there are many variations on sugar skull tattoos. Generally, you will see several main themes or elements that distinguish a sugar skull. First of all, there will always be some sort of skull design involved, although the tattoo style of the skull can vary. The tattoo design tends to be symmetrical, identical on both halves of the skull, and often features flowers or botanical motifs. There is also often dark patterning around the eyes, and a cobweb may also be featured.

In general, sugar skull tattoos come in many shapes and interpretations. Jess was interested in all the styles and purchased makeup to do full facial designs in as realistic a style as possible. She started painting sugar skulls on Deano, and he painted them on her. They took photos and posted them, selecting the best parts and redoing the paintings until they had the best design they could think of.

Deano encouraged Jess to wear the sugar skull makeup in their OnlyFans videos, and it always brought in many tips. There was something about Jess that turned Deano on every time he saw her with the painted-on sugar skull makeup. With all those tips, they ended up making more money than they had ever expected!

Eventually late one evening after Jess had been painted, Deano placed his finger under her chin and kissed her, she slowly gave him a long deep kiss before moving down his body to his tattooed member. The sight of her painted face and his tattooed cock being taking in by this sex goddess was too much. As her tongue stud danced around his throbbing bellend he was getting ready to burst. Just as he was about to cum she took him deep down her throat with his balls slapping her chin and he shot his load deep inside her. She had never pleasured him like this before and that night he starting to fantasize about tattooing a permanent sugar skull on Jess.

The following morning over breakfast, Deano told Jess he would love to tattoo a sugar skull on her. Jess smiled and said, "Why not?" Later that day, while they were chatting, he dropped the bombshell: he wanted to tattoo a sugar skull over Jess's actual face.

Jess thought for a moment that this was a joke, but Deano wasn't joking. She told him "no way," and after a massive argument, they didn't speak for the rest of the day. When they finally sat down to talk, Deano poured his heart out, explaining that he had been fantasizing about the tattoo and couldn't stop thinking about it. He told her it would be fantastic and that the thought of it turned him on so much he could explode. He also explained how the tattoo symbolized living life to the full and would be the perfect way to celebrate Jess's new life with him. Finally, he told her it would put their business on the map, as such a tattoo would be bound to get attention. Jess still said no, but this didn't stop Deano from fantasizing.

A few days later, he eventually convinced her to wear elaborate facial paint at all times for the next six weeks until his birthday. This included during their daily walks and runs (the only time they could go outdoors was for exercise). If after this time she still didn't want it, he would stop asking. Jess reluctantly agreed. The following day, Deano spent an hour painting Jess's face. Jess had a feeling this might be a Pandora's box. How could she convince him she didn't want the tattoo when she had agreed to wear the extremely elaborate facial paint for over a month, knowing that this would only feed his desire?

Deano made sure they went out for daily walks and took routes where he knew they would bump into people. Every morning he would touch-up the makeup and again throughout the day ensuring it always looked fresh. The days passed and slowly but surely Jess started to get used to the makeup always being there, she would even start touching it up herself. Six weeks had passed with Jess making subtle changes until she had the best design that she and Deano could come up with. By this time the lockdown had started to relax so Deano announced that they were going out to celebrate both his birthday and six weeks in full makeup by going out for a meal with Jess wearing the makeup one last time.

The restaurant was the same one Deano had taken Jess to when he first tattooed her. He started talking about how they had first met and how he had helped her, and how he had slowly but surely fallen in love with her. Jess responded that she also loved him, but was scared of something so dramatic and permanent. Deano simply smiled and said that they were both having the best time of their lives; the few weeks of makeup had been amazing, and look how much their fans on Instagram and OnlyFans loved it too. Deano held her hands and asked her again, "Please Jess, will you let me do it?"

Jess was silent. She looked down at the floor, and after a few moments, she raised her head and looked Deano in the eyes. "Okay," she said. "I'll make you a deal. Let's start, but keep it subtle. I'll let you tattoo the two roses that sit on my temples and creep up over my eyes. I think I could live with just that to start with."

This was all Deano needed to hear. He knew where this slippery slope was going, and deep down, so did Jess.

The skull design that had been painted on to Jess for the last few weeks had a central cobweb on her forehead with two rose flowers flanked either side of it. These flowers mainly sat to the sides of her eyes and crept forward onto the edges of her forehead. It was these rose flowers that Jess had given Deano permission to be tattooed on her face. Jess had seen a few of these tattoos on girls online and thought for a face tattoo they didnt look too much.

Deano took Jess to the studio to apply the design that he had painted dozens of times. Before he started, he shaved about an inch of her hair to extend the tattoo to the edge of her face. Jess felt that the haircut already made her look different since her hair was always perfect and part of her sex appeal.

Deano began drawing the lines, starting with a simple pattern that started at the tops of Jess's ears. As the petals and leaves came forward, they splayed out like fans. Then he added details and made some touch-ups before picking up the lining machine to start tattooing.

To enhance the look, Deano added color to the petals and applied general shading. Once he was finished, Jess looked at her shaved hair and fresh ink, and the tattoos looked incredibly bold. Deano then cleaned her face and applied Vaseline, which only made the tattoos look even bolder.

That night, Jess posted pictures and videos of Deano tattooing her, and it marked a turning point in her online following. However, within 24 hours, Jess lost several hundred fans as people unfollowed her on Instagram and OnlyFans, with many saying that she had ruined her face. Jess realized that she might have crossed a line with her new tattoos and didn't know how to feel about it.

The following day, Jess opened up to Deano, telling him that she was unsure what to do next. She was distressed that she had pushed the limits of what was socially acceptable, and she knew that she might be viewed differently by people. Deano suggested that if Jess was concerned about what people thought, she could conduct a poll where her OnlyFans followers could vote on whether she should continue with more facial tattoos or stop at the current design.

The 'All or Nothing' more poll overwhelming suggested Jess should go for it. There was a couple of thinks Jess didn't realise however. Firstly, becuase most of the moderate fans had unsubscribed or had stopped following her, the remaining fan base were much more hardcore tattoo fans and didn't care what the masses thought. But secondly, and more importantly Jess didnt know that Deano had some of his mates create fake accounts, each of them strongly supporting Jess getting more extreme ink. Either way the poll was 6 to 1 in favour of her continuing the tattoo. Deano told Jess this meant she had public approval to go all out and get her face tattooed. Armed with this information her head was spinning and combined with pressure from Deano to continue her transformation, Jess let the tattooing continue.

The next step was to complete the cobweb on Jess's forehead. The web strands were about 2mm wide, with the horizontal links tattooed to look like they were drooping, and shading was added. The web was wider at the top and curved down in a concave shape, stopping a little above the top of her nose. Deano then drew a heart below the web that came down between her eyebrows and onto her nose, stopping just between the center of her eyes.

The end of Jess's nose was tattooed jet black, with the outline of a shape that looked like an Ace of spades. The top came to a point, with the sides coming down and reaching the part where her nose rested on her face. Further down the nose, the black came underneath the bottom and dropped into an arrow point on her philtrum. Deano complimented Jess's septum ring, saying how the tattoo really enhanced its appearance.

After cleaning Jess up and applying Vaseline, Deano called it a day. He sat back to admire his creation while Jess picked up a mirror to see her reflection. She was shocked by the size of the cobweb, which took up all the space on her forehead. The majority of her nose was jet black, with a bright red heart at the top. Without the rest of the sugar skull design, Jess thought she looked ridiculous.

The next day marked the biggest commitment so far. Deano started by shaving Jess's eyebrows before drawing circles around her eyes. The circles reached just under the eyebrow line and were centered around her eyes. Deano followed up by drawing a pattern of sloping, upward, and inward half-ovals all the way around the outer edge of the large circle, repeating the pattern on both eyes. Once he was happy with the design, he started outlining the pattern again, this time using a fine needle on the inner circle and making the sloping half-ovals about 2mm wide.

Next, Deano changed the needles to a magnum (14 needles in total) and started to color in her eyes. He started with the upper eyelid, slowly coloring the area. Jess obviously couldn't see the tattooing, but she knew what colors were being used. The pain of the shading over her eyes caused her to cry. After completing both eyes, Deano commented that the tattoo would probably need touching up in a few days. Finally, he changed color and then started on the sloping half ovals.

When finished, Jess's eyes were swollen and sore. Both were fully covered by large, dark purple circles surrounded with a pattern of lighter purple half-circles, themselves outlined in black. By this time, Jess couldn't speak. She was simply dumbstruck. Deano assisted her upstairs, and there was silence until they were in bed. Jess just said, "Make love to me," and Deano did. There was no fucking that night. Jess needed Deano to hold her and make slow, passionate love to her. As the lovemaking went on, soon Jess was lost in sex and temporarily forgot about her new extreme look.

Jess had the following day to herself, just staying at home and resting. Deano made an excuse to get out and do some maintenance on one of his houses, as he knew Jess would need some headspace. Jess spent much of the day in bed. From time to time, she would get up and go to the bathroom, each time taking long looks in the mirror.

The following morning, Jess was keen to get back in the parlour again. She told Deano to do as much as he could in each session, as she was keen to get it finished. The next stage of the sugar skull involved making her face appear more skull-like. This included the jaw outline on the sides of her face and shading to give the illusion of sunken cheeks. Deano drew lines that followed her own jawbone, starting high on her cheeks and curving down to the end of her lip, repeated on both cheeks. Jess found this tattooing to be painful but nothing compared to the agony of her eyelids. Deano was always amazed at how she managed the pain of tattooing - he thought how it must be true that women have a higher tolerance for these things. The tattooing progressed with lines starting narrow by her ears and slowly widening until it reached her lips. The line ended with two little tails that led into her lip shape above and below. Once both sides were done, vertical lines above and below and through her lips were added. Deano again got out a magnum needle and started to shade the sunken cheeks.

Once the shading was complete, they took a break while Jess had some lunch and something to drink. As they sat eating, Deano told Jess he would have to leave her face alone for a few weeks to give it a chance to heal before they continued. Jess knew there was still a lot of work to be done - she had lovely fair skin and a great complexion, but her face really needed to have all the negative space tattooed white to make it perfect and even. The thought of this filled Jess with fear; she knew it would be painful, but she also just wanted it to be finished.

After lunch, Deano had one last bit of tattooing to do before he left Jess's face to recover. This last bit of detail involved placing a rose with leaves on either side of Jess's chin. To do this, Deano picked up a stencil and positioned it centrally on her chin. It was fairly large, and it took an hour or so to complete.

That evening, Jess just stared at her face. She felt like a freak, a tattooed candy-faced freak, but the more she looked, the more she got used to it. She realized that this was her new appearance, and she had to make the most of it. The tattoo healed slowly and itched like fuck for several days, but eventually, it healed.

Somthing odd happened next, dispite the initial loss of fans online and a lot of hate mail, her following ballooned. Jess became the centre of a few viral posts and a tabloid newspaper even paid them money to print Deano and Jess's tattoo love story.

The weeks passed and slowly Jess got use to seeing the tattoo every time she looked in a mirror. It was around six weeks later when Deano told Jess she was ready for the next stage. Jess once again got into the tattoo chair while Deano set up his equipment, this time all he set up was the magnum with a tub of white ink. Just as all this had started Deano began on Jess's forehead, slowly he started shading in and around the cobweb and then down around the flowers on her temples. The tattooing was slow and gradual, but bit by bit Deano coloured Jess's face and before too long Deano was driving the ink under Jess's nose. He hadn't stopped for a couple of hours and asked Jess if she wanted a break but she just wanted the tattoo finished, she had resigned herself to the fact that it would be better when it was finished. In total it took just over four hours to complete the negative space. When he was finished Deano just sat back and smiled, he knew it was an excellent piece of work. The white worked as a background and set the darker colour off perfectly.

TattAlDo
TattAlDo
55 Followers
12