All or Nothing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To complete his masterpiece Deano once again required the magnum needle. He picked up his gun for the last time and started tattooing Jess's lips, carefully fillling in all the gaps until the lips were fully coloured. Deano cleaned Jess's face and applied a light coating of Vaseline before handing her a mirror. She knew her face was adorned with a bold and intricate design that would define how everyone saw her going forward. She took a deep breath and looked at herself in the mirror, amazed at the transformation that had taken place she noticed her now bright red lips, complete with vertical black lines, they looked stunning. Jess thought the white background really set off the whole design especially how it made the black lines and colourful flowers contrast. Jess had to admit the tattooing was excellent quality and it gave her a certain sex appeal that set her apart from others. However, she was nervous about how she would be received in public going forward, this was made worse each time she got hate mail, but the private messages she received on her Onlyfans page overwhelmingly loved the ink.

Over the next few days Deano realised something, if Jess got approval and support from others she would embrace change. Deano realised this gave him an opportunity and while Jess was on a high from her newfound popularity, Deano thought this was the best time to tell her she wasn't yet finished. He told her she still had a lot of blank space left and he had plans to colour it in!

12