All Over the Road

Story Info
Brittany and Nathan get frisky on a road trip.
4.4k words
4
5.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck..." Nathan panted, desperately trying to both catch his breath and focus on the road as they zipped along the highway. He was heading east through the desert from LA to Vegas with his girlfriend, Brittany, who was making it... rather difficult to drive at the moment. An old country song came to mind, All Over the Road. Nathan gripped the steering wheel so tightly it was remarkable the powerful husky stud didn't rip it straight from the steering column! He gritted his teeth, doing his best to focus on the task on hand, but before long he was overwhelmed by pleasure again.

"Oh fuck..." He moaned again, this going slightly cross eyed as he neared climax. "Yes..." He grunted, not sure if he wanted to cum or just get this over with! Brittany wasn't ready to end this, however. She withdrew at the last moment, just in time to deny Nathan his release, causing his dick to strain and throb uselessly at the air. Nathan closed his eyes and groaned, wondering how Brittany always knew the exact moment to stop sucking, his driving ability declining significantly as a result. The old Ford wandered across the freeway with little guidance, wandering into the fast lane just as a semi truck happened to be passing.

The massive black and chrome Peterbilt with a 53 ft reefer trailer blew its loud air horn angrily, as if summoning the righteous fury of a thousand truckers, blasting out Nathan's ear drums as the big rig flew by. Nathan jerked the wheel, and the two vehicles missed a deadly collision by inches. The Bronco, having been built much larger than a typical 1979 Bronco to accommodate the extra size of its nine-foot tall passengers, was a big vehicle. Regardless, it would have been splattered 'all over the road' had it gotten hit by the massive big rig. At first, Nathan understandably assumed the horn blast was out of anger, given his difficulty in maintaining his lane. But before Nathan could wave an apologetic paw out the window and at the trucker, the husky saw the other driver victoriously pump his fist towards the green Bronco. The move caused Nathan's ears to flatten against his head in sheepish embarrassment, as he understood it to be a congratulatory horn blast instead. Black smoke rolled from the shiny stacks of the Peterbilt, and the rig quickly picked up speed and began to pull away.

Soon, the truck was nothing but a dot on the horizon, and Brittany and Nathan were yet again alone on the road. However, Nathan's heart was still racing from the near miss, and decided he was no longer comfortable with what they were doing; no matter how good Brittany's tongue felt on his penis! "Brittany," Nathan managed weakly, it was tough to turn down a blow job no matter what the circumstances after all. "I'm not sure if this is a good idea..." But his girlfriend didn't respond, after all, it is rude to talk with your mouth full! Nathan chanced a look off the road to glance down at his lap where, despite their near miss, Brittany's head continued to bob up and down his shaft: her long red hair tossed by the wind.

Brittany and Nathan were calling it 'The Last Summer'. They had just graduated from high school and had decided to go on a road trip together before joining 'the real world' as adults. They had 90 days before Brittany's college classes started at a local college back home, and Nathan would start looking for work.

Their long hours on the road together were quite nice. They were seeing America and while they'd been dating for a couple of months already, it felt like they were actually getting to know each other. Brittany, for example, learned that Nathan talked in his sleep, a habit that she would have thought would be annoying but turned out to find comforting. She wasn't sure if she could ever sleep without Nathan sleepily mumbling in her ear again. Nathan, in turn, found out that Brittany's clinginess was not the result of trying to make the most out of the time they had to spend together, beholden to a curfew as teens, but just how she was. It seemed like, no matter how much time they spent together, Brittany always wanted more. Brittany evidenced their closer bond not by their hours of funny and intelligent conversation, of which there was plenty, or even their great sex, of which there was plenty more. Rather, it was how effortlessly they shared companionable silence. Even with the radio off and no sound but the Bronco's big motor and tall, knobby, off-road tires churning away the miles, they were totally happy with each other's presence.  

As a bonus, the long hours on the road gave Brittany plenty of time to think of future products for Lewd Brews. Back then, Lewd Brews was nothing like the billion dollar multinational company it would be in just a few short years. However, Brittany had recently claimed the lewdbrews.com domain and was doing a steady enough business to pay for the Bronco's fuel. This was no small feat, considering with its aggressive off-road tires and big block 460 the old green Ford was lucky to notch 7 MPG. The only problem? Spending all that time dreaming up new sex toys had worked up her sex drive, more than a tad. As she'd driven, she found her eyes spending increasingly less time on the road and more time on Nathan, thinking more and more about her long standing fantasy.

Speaking of eyes on the road...

"Fuck..." Nathan moaned yet again, managing to tear his eyes away from the back of Brittany's head and through the windshield, where they probably belonged. Although, even if he was now looking in the proper direction, it was hardly focusing any better. Brittany's talented mouth was just too good.

About a half hour ago, Brittany had pulled to the side of the road. The curvaceous canine told Nathan she was getting tired of driving, but it was too early to quit driving for the day. They weren't exactly on a schedule, but their goal was all fifty states, minus Hawaii for obvious reasons, which roughly translated to a state every two days. Some states made this easy, they raced through Washington and Oregon quickly, given it was home. As much as Brittany loved her rainy domicile, she wasn't going to waste time treading old ground when there were 47 other states on the 'to visit' list. Nathan hadn't questioned it at first, the sharing of driving duties on a road trip seemed like a no brainer. Besides, he'd so far ridden shotgun the entire time and was excited at the prospect of getting to drive for a change. He eagerly jumped out of the truck and ran around to the front of the truck, while Brittany slid over to the passenger seat and took the wheel. But the Bronco's wheels could barely hit the blacktop again before Brittany started getting handsy, and Nathan began to suspect an alternative motive.

I should have known better when she wanted me to drive... Nathan realized as Brittany had nibbled his neck whilst rubbing his chest as he brought the truck back up to speed. The redheaded husky never let anyone drive her truck. Even those she trusted, like Nathan.

"Do you want me to pull over?" Nathan had asked, with a healthy dose of naïveté.

"No." Brittany playful whispered in his ear, pausing to teasingly bite the tip of his ear while her hand slowly moved down, over Nathan's six-pack, to caress the inside of his thigh. She grinned, feeling the heat of arousal coming off her mate like the truck's engine. The back of her hand bumping against his rock hard erection. "I've always wanted to give road head."

Brittany wasn't entirely sure where the fantasy of giving road head came from. Perhaps it had something to do with how much she loved cars and romanticized long road trips? While the cause was unknown, it was a long standing fantasy. Even before she started dating Nathan, and identified as a lesbian, Brittany had the often reoccurring fantasy of going down on a partner while they drove.

The problem? There was fantasy, and then there was reality.

Not only did you have to deal with leering motorists, such as the man in the black Peterbilt, car sex just isn't great. Not in Nathan's opinion. He didn't mind a quick roll around the back seat, especially when they had no better place to do it. Matter of fact, fold down the rear bench seat, add a few pillows and blankets, suddenly the cargo area of the old Bronco didn't make for the worst 'love nest'. Nathan and Brittany had learned this after much practice. Still, cars just are not big enough for good love making, and there are just far too many objects that can uncomfortably dig into your side: gear shifts, seatbelts, accidentally leaning against the horn and waking up the entire block... Brittany and Nathan knew all this from extensive practice as well. This was especially when you're nine feet tall, like both Brittany and Nathan. They mutually hoped, now that they were 18, they'd be able to move into together soon and stop having 'make due'. And those were all the problems just when they were parked! Now Nathan also had to content with all that, while keeping the Bronco under control while driving down the road at 60 MPH.

Truthfully, Brittany wasn't having a much better time. The busty canine struggled to find room for her large breasts, the gear shift uncomfortably poking into her right boob. In fact, Brittany had accidentally knocked the Bronco out of gear three times already. Her body was so long, her ass practically stuck out of the window as she blew her boyfriend. Which was both a rush, thinking of the world staring at her ass while she worshiped her boyfriend's big cock, yet also mortifying. However, mama didn't raise no quitter, and she was rather enjoying Nathan's reactions. There was certainly a prideful pleasure in making a man as big and strong as Nathan mere putty in your hands, just with a little judicious use of your mouth. Buried face down in his lap, Brittany couldn't see the powerful husky's big muscles flex and tense as his girthy manhood was pleasured by her talented mouth. Nevertheless, Brittany could feel her boyfriend's tension as it seemed to fill the entire car, some sort of sixth sense witnessing the tensing up of his arms and that throb in his neck whenever he drew close to orgasm.

Brittany had spent the thirty minutes since they'd swapped driving duty for passenger duty teasing Nathan. Shortly after moving her hand to his thigh, she'd crawled over to his lap and fished his erection from his shorts. Nathan's entire body tensed, feeling her soft fingers and hot breath on his turgid member. It was not the first time Brittany had blown him, nor was she even his first, but the magic of a girl touching his penis would never get old... he hoped. When Brittany took Nathan's cock into his mouth? His brain seemed ready to melt down with pleasure, and no doubt had Brittany tried she could've gotten him to 'bust off' within minutes.

Instead, Brittany had put her skills and endurance to the test. Repeatedly, she had brought Nathan to the edge of orgasm, only to take her mouth away just as he was about to reach release. She was sweaty from the effort, her eyes watery, a pain forming in her lower back from the uncomfortable position, and the full figured husky was rather short of breath with Nathan's cock in her throat for so long: his dick so big around, it came close to an airtight seal. She licked, swirling her long and powerful tongue up and down his shaft, swirling it around the tip and lapping up his pre as it bubbled to the surface. Next, she would run her lips back and forth over his length. She'd start with a gentle kiss on the tip, and then slowly travel down until it felt like his head nearly reached her stomach and her nose was buried in his furry, musky pelvis. Brittany would then repeat the process, slightly faster, working Nathan up into a fervor and only stopping when his dick started to twitch, and he appeared ready to cum.

Nathan didn't mean to sound ungrateful. Again, head should always be appreciated! It was one of the best, most selfish things a woman could do for a man, again, in Nathan's opinion. Nevertheless, Brittany had gotten the head of his cock so sensitive, his balls drawn so tight and ready for release, he wasn't sure if this felt like divine pleasure or torture. And as difficult as it was for him to focus on the road? He was just ready to finish so he could actually focus on driving. Although the Nevada desert was flat as one could imagine, Nathan couldn't but picture the Bronco flying off a cliff, Billy Madison style.

"Brittany..." Nathan tried again, weakly. "May I please cum?"

Brittany let the question hang in the air without an answer... but her did seem head bobbing up and down faster than before. Was she finally going to let him cum? But then, yet again, just as Nathan was about to reach the climax he'd been waiting for so long... she took her mouth away and even giggled slightly as Nathan whimpered in disappointment.

"You wanna cum, don't you big boy?" She asked with a sultry purr that reminded Nathan of Jessie. The feline hadn't been able to go with her mates on their big road trip, but it still felt like she'd somehow put Brittany up to this. It was certainly out of the petite girl's playbook.

Nathan nodded in affirmation.

"Aw..." she cooed, running a finger down his cheek: which caused Nathan to wonder where this dominance had come from. While Brittany wasn't' shy in the bedroom, clearly, she almost always took a submissive role. "Why should I let you cum, baby?"

Nathan whimpered again, wondering what kind of answer Brittany was looking for. He felt like the answer he wanted to give, "Because you started it!" probably wouldn't pass muster.

"Because you love me?" He tried.

"Aw, I do love you!" Brittany teased gently, rubbing his shoulder affectionately and giggling yet again. "But I'm not sure if that's a good enough reason to let you cum!"

Nathan groaned loudly and racked his brain for the answer Brittany was looking for. "I give up..." He finally whimpered. "I just really wanna cum, Brittany... please?"

"Aw!" Brittany said again, leaning in to kiss her boyfriend on the cheek and nuzzle into his cheek affectionately, all while they were still driving. "I'll tell you what... pull over, and I'll give you the chance to earn it.

Nathan hit the shoulder, turning the wheel so aggressively Brittany thought he might flip the top heavy SUV for a scary second! After the Bronco came to a sudden stop, she glanced out the windshield and noticed up ahead the shoulder was much wider. There was even another semi truck parked, its driver presumably sleeping through the heat of the day in the cab. Brittany suggested Nathan pull up a little further, pointing towards the much safer looking spot. Nathan thought this was a good idea. Not only would extra space between themselves and traffic whizzing by on the highway make him feel safer, Nathan could just imagine someone assuming they were stranded motorists. The last thing he wanted was another traveler, or worse yet a cop, pulling up behind them to offer help, and catching them in the act of... well, whatever the hell Brittany had planned. So, he aggressively prodded the gas pedal, causing sand and gravel shooting out from under the tires as they quickly accelerated towards the impromptu rest area.

Once they were parked up again Nathan glanced towards his girlfriend, who nodded in approval of their new parking spot. Brittany then pointed towards the back and Nathan obediently scurry over the bench seat into the back and practically throwing their suitcases at her to make room.

To save money on hotels, Brittany and Nathan had converted the back of the Bronco for basic sleeping accommodations, shunting their suitcases between the front and back of the truck as space required. They'd cut out cardboard in the exact shape of the truck's windows, placing a reflective foil on one side to help keep the interior cooler and black felt on the other to help keep the light out while sleeping. A blanket was hung from the roof and draped over the truck's front bench seat as a privacy curtain: now they'd need that privacy.

Again, Brittany couldn't help but laugh over her boyfriend's exuberance, not to mention felt proud of her efforts which had worked Nathan up into this furor. She crawled over the seat, although with her big butt and even larger breasts that wasn't easiest.

Brittany's Bronco was a XLF model, the truck had been upsized from the factory to fit super tall furs like Brittany and Nathan that wouldn't fit in a standard model Bronco. Her '79 Bronco was much larger than its stable mates from back in the day, no pun intended. Which was good, just a half inch smaller and Nathan was confident there was no way he could sleep back there. Safe, sound, and as comfortable as they were going to get, Brittany kicked off her shorts giving Nathan a look at her wet pussy. She was so wet, her dripping wet pussy seemed to glisten in the dim light of the Bronco's cargo area. The scent of her arousal filled the small space, and caused Nathan's brain to further short circuit. What was better than the aroma of a woman who was not just needy, but needy for you? Assuming what Brittany wanted him to do to 'earn' the right of release.

He got low and started to place his face between Brittany's legs, totally prepared to eat his lover out: perhaps even give her a taste of what she'd just done to him. Before he could begin, though, Brittany planted her foot against Nathan's forehead, stopping him in his tracks.

"What now?" Nathan whimpered, feeling ready to explode.

"I want you to beg for it."

"Beg for what?" Nathan asked, but he already knew the answer. After a look of prompting from Brittany, the husky stud looked up at her with the most earnest eyes he could muster. "Please, Brittany, baby, can I eat you out?"

Brittany thought about denying him again, just to really watch him squirm. But the truth was, she wanted this just as badly as she did. Besides, both the huskies were all too aware they were technically in a public space, even if they were in the privacy of their private mobile love shack. She nodded ever so slightly, and Nathan took the invitation to bury himself deep between her thick thighs.

Men love to share tips on how to give better cunnilingus. Nathan had heard to 'make an alphabet with your tongue to 'blow on her clit' right before you start. These tips were all total bullshit. OK... to be fair, with the relatively small number of women he'd been with to that point, some of the tricks had worked when Nathan had attempted them... some of the time. But the reality was every girl was unique, and what worked for one might not work for another. The best thing to do? Attack the task with as much enthusiasm as you can muster, and listen to the sounds your girl is making. You'll quickly learn when you're doing a good job and what she likes.

Nathan started off slow, just as Brittany had. With his body on top of her, back nearly touching the roof of their Bronco, Nathan laid the most passionate kiss he could muster on Brittany's lips and could tell she'd liked that. She whimpered slightly into his mouth, their tongues dancing with each other as she reached up and threw her arms around Nathan's neck. He tugged on her shirt as they continued to make out, feeling the curvaceous canine's boobs from her shirt. She was braless beneath the thin cotton t-shirt: claiming it was too hot for any extra clothes. After a while, Nathan moved down, leaving a trail of kisses. It took a few minutes for him to work down Brittany's neck, nibbling and pecking over every inch of her body. He finally reached her breasts, Brittany already squirming and moaning under his touch: much the way he had while they were still on the road. While Nathan was incredibly horny still, Brittany's needful moans were more than enough to keep him clear headed and focused. He latched his lips around Brittany's nipple, and while her chest wasn't inordinately sensitive like some other girls Nathan had met, she still enjoyed his sucking upon her teat. Again, it was the passion that Nathan brought. He latched onto her nipple with a desperation that probably would have been the most appropriate for a starving man.

12