All Over the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while though, Brittany got bored with Nathan just playing with her breasts and gently pushed on his forehead: urging him on from her breasts, over her trimmed stomach (back before all the Coca-Cola and long hours at a desk had stolen her perfectly fit figure) and towards the main event. "Come on sweetheart." She cooed. "Make me squirt."

Nathan didn't need telling twice.

Without a word, Nathan started with a gentle kiss on the fur right above Brittany's slit. It was a tender and intimate kiss that managed to carry all his love and lust, in a single gesture. It was enough to make Brittany's eyelids flutter and her breath to go ragged, even if Nathan hadn't even really started yet. That was the power of passion, baby! Next, he ran his tongue around the outside of Brittany's wetness, just teasing her lips. Every so often, usually while making love, Nathan wondered if all of Brittany's nerve endings meant for her breast had ended up in her pussy instead. Unlike the other women Nathan had been with, Brittany didn't like direct tongue to clit contact. She claimed Nathan licking against her clit was just too sensitive.

Of course, that didn't stop Nathan from doing it every time he went down on her. Occasionally, he couldn't help but run his tongue over the button that seemed to cause her entire body to reset. Although, he did have to be careful while doing that. Once, after he'd done that, she'd wrapped his legs around the back of his head, so firmly Nathan was actually scared she might suffocate him with her pussy for a moment. For now, he gave her clit a wide berth with his tongue and instead ground his nose against it while letting his tongue sneak deeper down her 'love tunnel'. Of all the things that Nathan could do to his girlfriend, penetration seemed to be her favorite: the deeper, the better.

"Oh fuck..." It was now Brittany's turn to moan, her orgasm rapidly mounting. A half hour of foreplay in the form of dick sucking had her motor already revved up. Grabbing the back of Nathan's head and pressing against it so hard, he almost wondered if she was trying to shove his entire body inside her, she howled with delight as she climaxed: squirting buckets all over Nathan's muzzle. The young stud did not stop, even if it appeared his task was completed. Determined to make her pop off over and over until she begged him to stop, Nathan kept going.

It took four times, but eventually Nathan was successful. "No more!" She cried. "You've made your point." Once again pressing her palm against Nathan's forehead to shove him away from her.

"I'd hope so," Nathan teased: his snout all but dripping with her sexual fluids. "Are you ready to fulfill your end of the bargain?" He asked.

Brittany, who was still breathless from her repeated orgasms, nodded, and the couple awkwardly switched places. Now, with Nathan's back pressed against the bench seat up front, Brittany positioned herself between Nathan's legs, fitting slightly awkwardly in the small, makeshift bed they'd made for themselves. But as they got into position, she nearly made Nathan bust off right away. The poor husky stud was so pent up from Brittany's unyielding teasing just air moving across his dick was almost enough to get him off.

"Good boy." She cooed softly, while stroking his rock hard dick with her furry hand. It was probably a goofy thing to say to your canine lover: but it made Nathan's bushy tail wag regardless. Without wasting any more time Brittany lowered her mouth to Nathan's throbbing cock.

It didn't take very long. Less than three minutes after she began, Nathan's large load spilled into her mouth like it was shot from a firehose, and Brittany happily swallowed every drop.

Brittany and Nathan attempted to cuddle at first, but the desert heat was too oppressive for that. They settled for laying down on opposite sides of the truck and holding each other's hand until they fell asleep, the Bronco lightly rocked as a semi truck passed by on the highway.

They slept all through the afternoon, and woke up as the sun was starting to set and the temperature had, mercifully, cooled. In fact it was almost cold! For the first time that trip Nathan was looking forward to the heat of the big block warming the cab, "I wish I could take a shower." Nathan remarked, putting his already sweaty clothes from earlier that day back on.

Brittany agreed. "Luckily, we should easily make it to Vegas tonight. With it being a little cooler out, maybe I can push the old girl a little harder without overheating."

Nathan let out a barking laugh.

"What, did you think just because I let you drive it earlier I was going to let you drive it now?"

Nathan shrugged. "Maybe I hoped?"

Now it was Brittany's turn to laugh, leaning forward to kiss Nathan on the cheek. "Your optimism is cute, but sadly misplaced!" She said, now fully dressed, before climbing back into the driver's seat and starting the old Ford up.

12