All Comments on 'All Part of the Healing Process'

by hosethief

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Begs another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Outstanding story. Another chapter is very much needed. Please write another.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 6 years ago
Was almost a 5

Till you confused me on page 2. You clearly wrote about the son entering her pussy and ended the story with that. But in one paragraph you say "...I knew it had be n a long time since she felt the sensation of a cock in her ass and she let it show..."

I read it twice and from what I can tell he wasn't in her ass.

Further on that point, if I was truly in this position mom or someone else, and lathering up my fingers and taking care of the pussy I would then test the waters and start with some rubbing action on the balloon knot, and if no objects start working one or more fingers in the anal cavity.

But that is just me, I am freaky like that especially with moms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5

What a great relationship!

phobosukphobosukabout 6 years ago
Very well told!

Quite a common theme but you've made it stand out by your excellent writing 5*!

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50about 6 years ago
Excellent

Lets see them become a couple, and move to another area & become man/wife. Excellent story so far. Incest romance is the best category!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wery well..

Well.. The first one from a long time, the first in several years, natural and REAL story.

- Without huge butts, giant dicks, enormous breasts.. shaved and "shining" pussy - and without this naively childish.. obligatory "sucking" cock - instilled in mazed and confused children-theoreticians - as the "basis" of sex.

~~~~

gropingrampsgropingrampsabout 6 years ago
Humm, did we forget that she had to use the toilet, at least once a day. LMAO.

The title has my whole point my.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great writing!

Funny, sexy, hot and enjoyable. And I came!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would have loved that with my mum

Really needed to have done that with my mother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pantyhose sucks

I don’t think any woman would wear pantyhose to bed or while lounging around the house. If we have to wear it, it’s the first thing that comes off when we get home.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
That old lady could have been ,the life of any party.^*!^*!^*!

The showers were the best parts, but that was not all. I could read sex, humor,and

lots of love, this story was well done and well written ....THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Such a pretty story. I could picture me doin my mother that way and ended up with a large boner. Mom is gone now but I always wated to see how it would feel fucking her. I never lost that feeling to this day. Thanks for the story and post.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story. I gave it 5 stars because of its simplicity.

phosecuplephosecupleover 2 years ago

Love this story especially with mom in pantyhose! Almost did this with my mom helping her try outfits for a professional photographer the next day!

Hope her son fucks her in her pantyhose!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

“ The notion of blowing my wad up my Mom's tight ass” when he was supposedly in her vagina

Was stupid. Not just once, but twice.

Homophones we’re distracting too.

You really need a good proofreader.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor

BillS.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Likes the story but it was to short and after and after their first time having sex you quit 4 stars !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhosethief@hosethief
Hobbyist writer with a passion for pantyhose, stockings, tights, and nylons. My fetishes include taboo, home made sex toys, and bizarre anal insertions. (The stranger, the better!)