All Part of the Healing Process

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hosethief
hosethief
342 Followers

Mom stopped and I removed my slick fingers from her sticky twat. I stood up as she turned to look at me with a look I';ll never forget. Mom looked downward, smiled then turned her back toward me again. I wasn't sure what was happening. She took a small step forward towards the steamy pouring water and bent over slightly spreading her feet apart even wider.

" Come on baby, you know what to do." Mom said seductively.

I placed one hand on the small of Mom's back as she braced her self with her good arm. Again, just on instinct, I grabbed the base of my rock-hard cock and lined the tip up with Mom's quivering pussy lips. It briefly dawned on me what I was about to do. There was no way to undo this. The irony of coming out of the same opening I was about to penetrate was almost too much to contemplate, but I wanted this just as badly as she did. I also took a small step froward and in doing so, I began to breach my mother's vaginal opening. Mom gasped hard. I continued inserting the entire length of my rigid wet cock as far as it could go. We were both motionless for a few seconds as if to let reality catch up. The sensation of being all the way inside her soft, warm, abdomen was electrifying.

I held on to both sides of my Mother's soapy ass cheeks as I retracted my cock completely from inside her. I wanted to experience the sensation a bit more. Once again, I poised my self and plunged my shaft in it's entirety deep into her chasm. It was like her warm, moist lips were licking every square inch of my throbbing cock. I could feel her walls tighten around every vein coursing through my swollen pole. I repeated the insertion over and over, each time getting faster and deeper. I was astounded by Mom's ability to withstand a series of such intense insertions. She had a petite body but managed to take the entire length of my rod like a champ.

Mom was in a complete state of nirvana. I knew it had be n a long time since she felt the sensation of a cock in her ass and she let it show. After her tight lower half accepted me in, we started full-on fucking. Mom's head bounced up and down in bliss with every thrust. She was biting her bottom lip as our pelvises collided, trying not to scream. Despite having a child, Mom's vagina was surprisingly tight. I was fascinated by the sight of seeing it stretch around the girth of my dick as it continued to penetrate its puffy walls. Mom lifted one of her legs on the edge of the ledge so we could really build up some momentum. She was clearly into this.

Now I had mom's slippery hips in my hands as began to pull her down over my cock as I fucked her feverishly. Mom couldn't take it anymore and began to express how good this felt aloud.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck me, fuck me!" She said through gritted teeth.

I began to fondle her tits from behind as I relentlessly kept ramming my stiff cock inside of her little soaking wet body. I couldn't hear anything but the sound of the soap amplified the slapping noises our lower halves were making as they slammed together. Mom began to buck wildly as I pounded her oozy cunt without mercy.

"Come on baby, fuck me hard!"

Now I had her hair in my hand and pulled it slightly. The other hand played with her pussy as I continued to drive myself all the way in her red and puffy opening. This sent Mom into over-drive. The whole time she was still yelling out obscenities and directions no son should ever hear coming from their own mother.

"Yes! Yes! Come on baby, fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fuck your Mommy! Yeah, fuck mommy good!" Mom shouted.

"Yeah, you like fucking your Mommy don't you baby?" "You like putting your big cock in Mommy's little pussy don't you?" She continued.

As strange as that sounded coming from my Mother's own lips, I guess it was true. This was without a doubt the best pussy I have ever had. Even growing up I had at one point wondered what it would be like to have sex with my own Mom, we have all done it, but I was actually going through with it. I ogled her silky legs and shapely round ass since I was a kid, but who knew I would ever get the chance to spread her apart and openly fuck her one day?

The tension in my sack was getting too great. It was time to release but I wasn't sure how to do it. I could just pull it out and let it go down the drain, or I could just finish inside her which made it so much hotter. The notion of blowing my wad up my Mom's tight ass was getting me off on a whole different level.

I yelled out "I'm gonna cum!"

"Mmmm..! Cum in me baby! It's okay. I want you to." Mom screamed out. "You can cum in Mommy's pussy honey!"

That was the hottest thing I had ever heard and without hesitation, I began to pump my Mother's body with every drop I had. Mom let out a few final gasps as I felt the fluid leaving my body and entering hers. There was so much I could actually see it gushing out the sides of my Mother's swollen pussy lips. I retracted my cock and saw a long line of the slimy white goo dribble from my cock. Mom's cunt was gushing with the same substance and trailed down one of her slender legs.

Still panting, we exited the shower and toweled off. I was a little hesitant to dry Mom's lower half. After such a relentless pounding it must have been a little sore. We went to the bedroom to dress and we just kept smiling at one another.

"That felt so good baby. Mommy really needed that." She sighed.

I agreed with her. Too bad she would probably not recall any of this because of the pain-killers. They probably had a huge part in over-riding her inhibitions. She sat on the bed as I went to fetch her hose and robe. I noticed she still had a small trail of my cum seeping out of her hungry pussy.

"I don't think I'll wear nylons tonight baby." Mom stated.

"Why not?" I asked. "You always love wearing these."

"I know but they'll just get in the way in case we decide to do that again." Mom said as she pawed my crotch with a smile.

I guess there were really no limits now. We didn't have to wait to see each other naked in the shower anymore. We both consented to having sex so all bets were off. I could fuck her right here on the bed if I wanted. As wrong as this whole taboo situation was out in the open, the sky was the limit. My cock was getting hard again just thinking of the notion that we could do anything we wanted for the next month or so.

"Well baby, I'm gonna go lay down on that big ol' couch." Mom said seductively. As she left, she managed to slide the belt of her robe completely off and threw it at me playfully over her shoulder.

"You coming?" she smirked.

hosethief
hosethief
342 Followers
12