All Parts of Him Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another surge of blood made his member stand a little straighter, pulling on the thin green material. Robby was pleading with the heavens that the erection would go away. He didn't want to cause an awkward situation, particularly because of all the crap Steven went through last night.

But the cock did not soften, it surged with blood again, and then again. He had to think of something. He used his free hand to try and pull the cock down toward his thigh, to make it extend down the legs of his shorts, but as he bent the hard dick, it didn't want to lower down that direction, it hurt too much. With a sharp stinging pain, he accidentally let go of his dick, and as if it were spring-loaded, it swung back up and smacked Steven on the arm, jolting the boy awake.

Steven looked up at Robby's face; his eyelids were heavy, and his expression was drowsy. As he slowly came to, he scanned the room, his eyes landing at the giant tent of green material.

Robert remained silent, he didn't even know what to say, he was petrified.

Instead, he lay his golden head back down on Robby's chest, and with his hand, he gently rubbed the part of him below his navel, stroking the tight curly black hairs that led down to Robby's groin. His long white fingers continued to play there, and then suddenly, he lifted his hand to tug on the excess material of Robby's shorts, making the dick move to the left ever so slightly. Those white fingers with their lavender color nail beds, then gingerly gained altitude, following the material to the summit...the very peak created by his cock. And with his fingertips he gave the head of the cock a gentle, but firm squeeze, feeling the plump size of Robert's mushroom tip as it was concealed by the material.

The black man was beside himself, in the back of his mind he felt like he should defend his dignity and swat Steven's hand away, but he only watched with curiosity as the young man's hands wrapped around the material, constricting until he could feel the girth of the black cock within...the thick, warm pole holding up the tent. He liked the way it felt for someone to want to touch his cock...it didn't even matter now that it was a man that grasped his male member...the only thing that mattered was that he wanted to play with it.

Steven slid his fingers under the elastic waistband of Robby's shorts, soon his whole hand was slowly feeling its way down to his manhood. The fingers softly probed their way around the base of the cock, coming in contact with the large swollen boulders, before ascending up the trunk of the mighty ebony tree. His index finger reached the top, and could feel the squishy, thin veil of Robby's foreskin, protecting the head from abrasion of the material. Steven had never seen or touched an uncut dick before, even his own was neatly circumcised. With a genuine fascination and curiosity, he explored the man's foreskin with the gentle investigation of his thumb and index finger.

Robert let out a heavy exhale as he felt Steven's thumb use the foreskin to make a circular rolling motion over the wide head of the cock, stimulating it. He knew the white guy couldn't see his hefty manhood, but he enjoyed feeling the hand explore its curves and varying textures. He felt his own precum ooze out of his tip and soak the boxers. Just the thought that he was letting another grown man feel up his most private and vulnerable area, was making his whole-body tense up with pleasure.

Is this what gay is? Robert asked himself. His eyes snapped open, his mind becoming clearer by the second. He took Steven's arm out of his shorts, and quickly sat up, resting his elbows on his knees and burying his face in his hands.

Steven was taken aback by the sudden change in the mood, "I'm sorry, Robby, I didn't mean to-"

"It's ok," Robert said, holding up his hand. He drew in a deep breath, giving his cock time to soften. "I have to go to work." He cleared his throat before speaking again, "I saw your schedule in the break room, you have the next two days off." And like that, the man stood up, went into the bathroom to take a piss and then started showering and getting ready for work.

Soon, Robby came out of the bathroom, fully dressed in the supermarket uniform. He opened the front door and paused, careful not to make eye contact, "You can stay here as long as you'd like." He pursed his lips then went out the door, and Steven was alone.

* * *

He spent the day cleaning and tidying the apartment, gathering loose change and taking a load of Robert's laundry to be washed around the corner. As he scrubbed the toilet and shower, his mind was focused on showing gratitude for his friend's hospitality and protection.

When the sun began to set, he knew Robby would return, so he finished cleaning and washed his hands in the bathroom sink. And that's when he heard the front door unlock.

"Oh...wow," he heard from the front.

Steven dried his hands and went out to greet his friend.

"You cleaned!" Robby said with delight. "You didn't have to do that."

"I wanted to," Steven replied with a little smile.

Robby set down a paper bag, "Thanks. I appreciate it." He shook his head as if to snap out of a trance then said, "I got us some cheesesteaks, I know you don't like peppers on yours."

"Yeah, that sounds great, but lemme take a quick shower first?"

"Oh, yeah of course, man, I got a spare towel under the bathroom sink, and there's also a spare loofah."

Steven turned to look back at the bathroom, and then back and Robby, "Thanks, well I also was hoping I could borrow something to wear? I packed a bag at home, but in between all the shouting and cussing I forgot to bring it with me."

Robert looked around with a smirk. He stood almost seven feet tall and had a slight muscular build like the basketball players he watched on TV, but Steven was just a little over five and half feet with only the least bit of muscle showing under his skin, barely carving contours into his body. "Bro," Robby chuckled, "I don't think any of my stuff will fit you. I'm like the jolly green giant."

"I know but, I don't have anything besides what I'm wearing. Please?"

He nodded back to the white boy, "Of course, dude, of course." He turned to the dresser against the wall and opened a few drawers to pull out a sleeveless basketball jersey, and a pair of basketball shorts. "I hope it's ok, I don't feel comfortable with another guy wearing my boxers, but we can get you more clothes tomorrow, if that's alright."

"Yeah," Steven nodded gratefully taking the clothes, "until then I'll just freeball it."

Robby grinned, wrinkling his nose a bit, "Aww man, don't say it like that."

In the bathroom, Steven looked under the sink to get his towel and wash cloth, then saw a package of three loofahs, he took the purple one since he knew Robby liked the red color.

It seemed no sooner was he in the shower and beginning to lather himself up that he heard a knock at the door and then the door opened.

"Stevey, hey man, I'm really sorry, but I usually take a leak when I get home, and I can't hold it anymore. Can I just come in real quick?"

Almost instinctively, Steven covered his chest and groin with his hands. He couldn't say no to the guy, he had been such a gracious host. "Yeah, dude, do what you need to do."

The shower curtain was not fully transparent, it allowed him to see the shape of Robby enter the bathroom, but otherwise, it was blurry. He watched the black man approach the toilet by the shower, he was so tall, he could easily see over the top of the curtain and down at Steven. He observed as his cocoa-skinned friend faced the toilet, pulling up the seat, and then pulling out his thick flaccid cock. In moments a stream of piss flowed into the toilet. Steven realized the shower curtain wasn't fully against the wall, and he could peek around it to see that heavy cock unleash its torrent of steamy urine.

From high above, Robby peeked down into the shower and could see the white boy caressing his soapy body. He knew Steven was watching him take a leak, and at first, he was embarrassed, but once the stream is released, there's no stopping it. And besides, there was a kind of confidence boost in knowing the man wanted to watch him, craving to see his dick squirting its rushing fluid like a firehose.

After his shower was over, Steven toweled his wet body off, and then slid on the basketball shorts, and just as expected, they were very loose. He pulled the drawstring as hard as he could, tying it into a knot, but with all the material bunched up the way it was, it wasn't holding around his waist as he had hoped. The basketball jersey was almost useless as a shirt, the opening around the neck and the sleeveless nature of it permitted Steven's whole chest and back to be seen bare, his pink nipples were exposed, and the under-arm sides of the jersey dipped all the way down to his waist, revealing everything else that might have otherwise been obscured.

He stepped out into the main room, Robert was already sitting on the edge of his bed, watching a sci-fi show on his streaming account. He turned to see Steven, pitifully dressed in the oversize clothes that left very little to the imagination. He laughed, and then covered his mouth, "I'm sorry dude, on me that stuff covers everything, but on you..." he continued laughing.

Steven smirked, yanking up the thin shorts and plopping down next to him. He picked up a wrapped sandwich, peeling back the layers of paper to reveal the cheesy, meaty sub sandwich from heaven. They both ate together, watching the TV show.

A wad of meat and cheese fell from the bread and tumbled down Steven's exposed chest, resting at his bellybutton.

Robert watched from the side of his eyes as the white boy cleaned himself up, licking his fingers before wiping more cheese from his chest with those wet fingers. "I got napkins on the countertop over there if you need them," he offered to him.

"Yeah, thanks," Steven stood up trying to get more of the cheese off of his belly, he started toward the counter, crossing between Robert and the TV, when the basketball shorts slipped off of his slender waist and fell around his ankles. It tripped him and he tumbled to the floor, landing at Robert's feet...on Robert's feet.

Everything happened so slowly. Robert could feel Steven's soft and exposed hairy groin on the top of his large foot. Steven tried to stand up, first getting to his knees. This allowed the black man to witness the young man bend at his hips, exposing his plump ass and just for a split second, he was on all fours. Then as he stood, he tried to pull the shorts up again, but he tripped on the excess material. In his haste to cover himself back up he couldn't properly fit his legs back into the sorts fast enough, he was too clumsy and desperate. The shorts slipped out of his fingers once again, and then Robert's foot moved to hold down the garment.

Steven looked up at him, still hunched over, trying to cover his own groin, but that basketball jersey hid nothing, he could look all the way down his shirt and see his whole front.

Robert couldn't help but smile, his lips stretching into a shape that revealed his enjoyment of the moment. Using his eyes, and a slight raise of his eyebrows, he signaled to Steven that he wanted to get a good look at him.

As if in a trance, Steven was motionless, he gulped as he thought about his next move. But his curiosity got the best of him too, he slowly stood up, his hands still covering his groin.

Roberts fingers signaled for him to step closer.

Steven went to stand between Robby's long, outstretched legs. The low-hanging jersey was now covering his crotch.

Robert slowly reached up with his towering arms, began lifting the jersey up over the blonde boy's head. And with it now removed, Steven stood before him, still using his hands to cover his groin. Then Robby gently took him by the wrists, and pulled his hands away and to his sides, Steven didn't resist, he let it happen. Robert sat face to face with his genitals, the scrotum was slightly brown with a glow of pink about it, the dick itself was a proportional size with tan skin and a pink mushroom tip at the end. Brown pubes that were almost straight, matted the area around the base of the dick and balls, following a happy trail that led down from his navel. The white boy's nipples were pink but had a narrow patch of hair surrounding them. And another patch of hair between his pecs on his chest.

Robby started to lean back onto his bed, admiring his friend's body from a distance, that cool smile still on his lips. As he lay back onto his elbows, he didn't realize that his own black dick was hardening, the tip peeked through the leg of his own shorts. Steven's eyes occasionally looked down at the shape of the massive cock, it was almost like a third leg that was sharing space with his thigh.

Steven went down on his knees, and leaned into Robby's crotch, pushing his face into the material at the base of the cock, feeling the hard tree-limb like structure against his cheek. He was sniffing the shorts, hoping to smell the balls through them, and he did. His pushing and nudging made the material retract further away from the end of the cock. The white boy turned his head to follow the length of the dick to the very tip, his lips feeling the soft brush of the foreskin. He began to open his mouth.

Taking his chin by his long fingers, Robert interrupted him, "You don't have to...that's not what all this is about," he said, motioning around the room with his eyes.

"I know," Steven said softly, he gave him a cute smile, "I want to."

Blinking a few times, Robby let go of Steven's chin, and the white boy opened his mouth wide to fit the end of the cock inside. Using his lips to suck and tug at the foreskin. Robert moaned, he felt so conflicted about having a man's mouth on his dick, but even from the start, the sensation was so difficult to deny.

Reaching into the shorts, Steven held the length of the cock, pulling it away from his thigh in order to fit more of it in his mouth. His tongue slipping into the foreskin and tasting the residue of piss that lingered around the head of the cock. He loved it, it was a salty flavor, like soup broth, it was more delicious than he ever imagined!

Robert started to stand, he pulled the shorts down, his long legs held the dick high above the white boy's face, he looked up at it with his hungry eyes.

Steven got up as high as he could on his knees, licking the underside of the black man's meaty balls, like a dog licking a wound. His tongue could feel the tight curly pubes, but it only made him want those balls even more. He tried to fit one in his mouth, but it was too big, he simply couldn't open his jaws wide enough, so he forced his nose into the scrotum to sniff his manhood. Each giant testicle covering the sockets of his eyes. If there was any residue of sweat from Robby's long day at work, it was licked clean by Steven's persistent tongue.

The black man let out a moan so deep, it almost sounded like a growl. He picked Steven up from the floor and lay him on his back upon the bed, his head rolling back over the edge. Robby straddled his head and then knelt down to lower his massive genitals onto the young man's face.

The wrinkled and yet pliable texture of the scrotum was driving the white man wild.

Robby put his hand on Steven's chest and got down on one knee to bring their faces together. With their lips touching, they both opened their mouth and began a lustful and passionate kiss, their tongues intertwining in a dance of lovers. Neither of them had a thought in their head, nor did they open their eyes to see, they just lived in the moment. As their lips separated, Robby showered his petite lover in kisses all over his cheek and his nose and his eyelid, taking a moment to sit up straight and catch his breath.

With the black man's chest just inches from him, Stevey took the opportunity kiss and suck on Robby's well-proportioned nipple.

It was a new sensation to the black man, but he loved it. He let it continue for a little while further before he stood with his genitals hovering over the young man's face again. "Do you want to taste it?" Robby asked bluntly.

Steven whined, "I want it so bad!"

Helping the white boy to tilt his head back and open his mouth, Robby then started to slide his girthy cock down the boy's throat, and it was like his dick found an orifice of pleasure like no other. With each pump in and out, he felt his own foreskin peel back, his head gliding against the rough surface of the tongue and down into the silky depths of his throat. The mucous lining providing a source of lubrication he hadn't felt before.

The giant balls swung and pounded against Steven's nose; their heavy weight slammed into him with significant momentum. The cock suddenly gagged him, and he tapped the black man's hip to give him a moment to breathe. As the lengthy dick pulled out of his throat, covered in ropes of mucous, Steven was shocked that he managed to fit the whole thing inside of him. "Fuck...I love your thick cock!" Steven choked out as he gasped for breath.

"Here's some more." Robert bit his lower lip as he pushed his member back into the throat; he could see the poor boy's neck expand with the massive tree limb that plugged his airway. He pumped in and out, over and over, stopping occasionally to let his little pet breathe and suck in air, overwhelmed by the size of the manhood that claimed his throat.

And then, the cum moved into position at the base of the dick, the black scrotum tightened, and the head of the cock became numb with pleasure. Robby felt the intense stimulation about to roll over the edge. He moaned involuntarily then announced, "Fuck...I'm gonna cum!" He carefully pulled his dick out of Steven's throat, letting the little man struggle for air. Robby used his hand to keep stroking his own cock, still dangling his genitals over the white boy's face. And then...the sensation rolled over and his body convulsed into fits and waves of electric ecstasy. The head of his cock erupted with fat ropes of cum that shot all the way down Steven's body, striking the pink head of his white cock, and the next one spattering on his scrotum, leaving a trail of white hot cum down his torso.

As each spurt of cum lost momentum, Steven then lifted his head to let the last few globs of cum drop into his mouth.

Robert watched the thick and lumpy load begin to slide down his tongue and deep within him...a man accepting an offering from another man. His dick became flaccid, but now he was eyeing the white cock, covered in cum.

Steven put the limp member back into his mouth, hoping to suck out any remaining white nectar.

Robby reached across his friend's body, taking hold of the almost six-inch cock and stoking it, using the cum as lube.

Steven began to moan, his noises vibrating the massive cock in his mouth.

He black man kept pumping that white cock, he wanted to see the young man cum, he wanted to feel what it was like to have another guy's jizz on his hand, and that triumphant sensation of being the one to make another man orgasm.

Moaning again, Steven sucked harder, using his tongue to lick the foreskin. It made Robby's cock tingle, and he felt it pulse as blood began to surge back into it.

Robby's hand gripped the white cock harder, and he pumped it faster. The young man underneath him was beginning to writhe with pleasure, groaning and whimpering too.

The little white cock stiffened.

The black one went numb.

The white one throbbed.

And like sudden over-stimulation, both cocks let loose, with little warning for either of them.

The warm cum overflowed all over Robby's hand. And his own cock deposited more cum into the mouth that cleaned it. He could hear Steven struggle to swallow the new load while still licking his cock clean for him. The two dicks gradually softened, and the orgasms were spent.