All Parts of Him Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robby laid onto the bed, his head against the pillow, his naked body on display for the white man to see.

Steven got up from his position and moved to lay beside his friend.

He looked over at the white boy, he wanted him, wanted to feel his body up close to him. He couldn't understand why he felt this way, he was attracted to women...wasn't he? But holding Stevey, having that naked body up against him would be the cherry on top of this moment, and he knew he could relax with him in his arms. Finally, Robby reached over, pulling him close and they both embraced in an intimate cuddle.

As their hearts settled, the fog of lust cleared to reveal the true gravity of what had just transpired; they both realized a profound change. Not once had either of them thought of a woman, not once did they consider the implications of what it meant to do the deed. They only knew it felt right in the moment. Two men who once thought they liked female body parts, suddenly realized that the male parts of each other didn't prove a problem. Where once they sought out women for their sensitivity, instinct to nurture, and their submissive nature during sex, they now understood they could get all that from each other more willingly and more intimately.

They could satisfy each other's every need, both physically and emotionally. Without open deliberation, they unknowingly concluded simultaneously that they each loved all parts of him.

-To Be Continued...