All Saint's Eve

Story Info
Halloween is a crazy fucking day and night and day and night.
6k words
4.69
22.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Saint's Eve — or,
'The crazy fucking day.'

*

"Yo Red, wanna go to a par-tay?"

"My name is Jordan."

"You're a red-shirt freshman, so you is Red. Now to the question at hand..."

"Thanks, but no, I volunteered to help at the Rainbow Theatre, they're doing a haunted house for kids."

"The Rainbow Theatre, you gay? You don't act like a dick smoker? Now, I know you can find some fine-looking bitches there, but they're all carpet munchers, man, we're talking Team Lickity Slit. C'mon Red, come to this party, I guarantee you, we will get you good and unconfused before midnight."

Jordan looked at his teammates, shook his head, and turned towards the door, "Wish you guys had said something earlier."

College life, so far, was not what Jordan had imagined. To be sure some aspects of college were pretty cool, some definitely were not. The problem was all the confusion, or maybe what is confusing is because of the problem. It just changes so fast, and then changes again before you can figure it out.

Football was easy, being red-shirted had been a surprise, but a free ride is a free ride. Living in a dorm wasn't too much of a problem. Understanding and fitting in with some of his teammates, was more a challenge than a problem . He'd never encountered so many versions and variations of basic English, sometimes the simple act of greeting someone was impossibly convoluted.

And while not a virgin, he would hardly consider himself overly experienced, based on the fact he'd only had two partners and not a lot of additional experience beyond that, or them. He suspected some of his teammates equaled his sum total of sexual experience in any given week.

Yeah that was probably true, and if meeting women wasn't hard enough on it's own, hooking up with one became almost comical. Which was sad really, in its own pathetic way. It was just all kinds of confusing.

Then again, according to his cousin; he was too nice, too polite, and much too accommodating. "C'mon cuz, you need to realize that 'NO' has multiple meanings and only rarely does it actually mean 'Stop right now, we are done here!'

Jordan had to agree with his cousin, after all he'd probably still be a virgin if she hadn't seduced him that last weekend before she returned to University.

Which led to a very strange, boot camp-like initiation into the art and practice of 'How to please a woman.' The course was taught by his cousin's mom(his aunt by marriage, though his aunt and uncle were long divorced.) Aunt Helen's appetites were voracious, varied, and intensely oral. And while at times somewhat off-putting — in some ways Jordan felt he'd been taken advantage of, after the fact — overall, it was awesome. Yet, confusing in it's own unique way.

Yes, he was on the receiving end of some pretty awesome blowjobs. Blow jobs that ended with a pearl necklace, a facial, or Aunt Helen swallowing. But the blowjobs only lasted (or, more accurately he only lasted) 5 minutes or so. Then she'd demand, 'this is a teaching moment Jordan', 30 to 40 minutes of him going down on her. And they only fucked on the last day before he left for University. To be sure, they did fuck three times that last day. Then, adding to his confusion was Aunt Helen bursting into tears as he drove away.

Strangely, even those confusing times were missed. And after seven weeks of 'just Jordan time', those Aunt Helen times were now dearly missed. He sighed to himself, women were really confusing.

And then there was the encounter from this very afternoon, Jordan was sitting at a table, reading a textbook for lack of something else to do, when for a brief shining moment he thought his college life was going to change - for the better. A really cute girl had approached him, her smile engaging and encouraging, she even put her hand on his forearm when she asked him if he had plans for later. For a brief, brilliant moment he saw himself being invited to a party, to which he would escort this lovely woman. But upon saying, 'No, I have no plans for tonight', he was asked to volunteer. "We're in desperate need of help at our haunted house, it's for kids, please say yes, you'd be perfect, you really would. So please say 'yes.' Pretty please?"

And he'd said 'yes.' He'd said 'yes' to please her. He'd said 'yes' hoping there might be more to all of this, whatever it was, than she was actually saying. But that was not the case, which made the invitation to a more adult themed Halloween party, an invitation he had declined, that much more ironic. But he'd agreed to help, he's given his word, and his honesty and integrity were important to him. So with a last wave to his teammates, he was on his way.

Twenty minutes later Jordan had been led to the center of the theatre, where a scene befitting a crazy mad scientist had been created. During the walk over, Jordan had enough time to finally decode all of the signs his inviter had been sending all along, telling one and all (and finally Jordan) that she thoroughly enjoyed and was only interested in non-traditional(aka, a man is not necessary for my happiness, or my future) relationships. Realization was slowly dawning for Jordan that his teammates understood University life far better than he.

The girl who invited him to volunteer called out, "Hey Crys, all is not lost, I found you The Monster."

A disembodied voice call out in reply, "I sure as hell hope he's big. If he's not big enough, then we might have to cancel the...oh shit, you are a big one. You will definitely do. Yeah, I think you'll do just fine."

"Hi, I'm Jor..."

"Perfect, no need to audition, the part is yours. You don't have a problem with being tied up do you?" That line was delivered with a leer that had Jordan looking around for the nearest exit. Then she laughed and reassured him that everything was fine, 'I was just messing with you, big guy.' She went on to explain her expectations of his role, as The Monster. Once he was properly prepared, he would be strapped to the very table of his horribly gone wrong creation, this violation of life, adrift in unending agony, forced to provide candy to those children brave enough to say, 'Trick or Treat.'

"What if I need to pee or something?" In truth, Jordan wasn't really concerned about bathroom accessibility, it was being strapped to the table that bothered him. He was only slightly, but undeniably claustrophobic.

"Look, the strap on your right arm is just on your arm - okay? When your arm is by your side, it looks like you're strapped to the table. There won't be any problems when you reach for the candy to give it to the kids...if they're still there." Crystal was getting desperate. Three people playing scary characters had cancelled, she absolutely needed a big guy to be 'THE MONSTER' and Jordan was perfect - primarily because he was here and he was certainly big.

"Tell you what, how about we do this, we'll fix it so that the only strap holding you to the table will be the torso strap, with the buckle positioned so its accessible to you. It'll give you more mobility, but you'll have to be more mindful of your balance. How's that sound?"

"I can do that..." he was going to say he was happy to help out, and that Halloween was one of his favorite holidays, but Crystal stopped all that with an immediate "Perfect, go get you costume put together, then go see about makeup, what Thuee can accomplish will depend upon the time available. Oh, and since you brought it up, you might want to hit the bathroom first, welcome aboard." And she turned away from him before he could say much of anything. He watched as she walked off in search of another crisis to resolve.

Jordan wandered in the direction pointed until a cardboard sign indicated his destination. There were three girls in the room and they all turned at his entry. He raised a hand in greeting, "Hi, I'm Jordan, Crystal told me to come here, I'm playing 'The Monster?' She said something about a costume and then going to makeup?"

The three girls looked at him, sighed, and beckoned him closer. One of the girls grabbed a measuring tape and walked Jordan over to a full length mirror. "The Monster, huh? Okay. Let's see how tall you are - shit, I can't reach that high. Do you know how much you weigh? Well we can probably find you something, but as big as you are, you'll probably have to take all that shit off. Yeah, what you're wearing won't work at all, totally inappropriate.

"Amber will help you get into a more suitable costume, and Thuee will do your makeup." Her phone buzzed, she glanced down at it, "Shit, you've got to be kidding me — why is this shit happening now?!" She turned to walk out the door, as her thumbs danced in answer. She paused at the door and spoke right at Jordan, "Don't give my girls any trouble Jordan, or I'll rip you a new one. And start taking off those ridiculous clothes, you can't be 'The Monster' and be looking like some lame ass socal surfer dude - 'hey bro, yo.' I mean really, what were you thinking our theme is, The Monster Goes Hawaiian?"

Jordan started to call out to explain or clarify the whole clothes thing (I literally just volunteered, I barely had time to drop my stuff off in my room and get something to eat, I volunteered to help you, nothing was said about costumes, I'm doing this mostly because she was cute, and I'm seriously beginning to reconsider this whole volunteering thing) but Amber grabbed his arm and said, "We are in a serious time crunch here big guy. You need to move it."

Jordan looked at Amber, then he looked for the girl on the phone who was no longer there, whoever she was, and wherever she had gone off to. Amber clapped her hands, "C'mon, let's do this Sasquatch."

The 6'5" Jordan glared at the girl, who didn't flinch in the slightest. "Save it your studworthiness. I mean seriously, is that the best you got? Shit, I had to grow up with three older brothers and all of their idiot, perverted, stoned age, primate friends - so save it. C'mon, let's see what we have, how big are you again?"

Jordan capitulated, watching her walk off amongst the racks of clothing. He began to undress, calling out, "I'm 6'5" and about 240 or 245."

From somewhere else in the room he heard the distant voice, rich with exasperation, "Will you just take that stuff off already? Jeez, a little cooperation, huh?"

Shoes, socks, shirt, shorts, and underwear were removed and placed on a nearby chair. It there was one thing he'd experienced again and again since arriving at University, it was strip and wait for the nurse, strip and wait for the doctor, strip and wait, strip and wait, for the who or whatever - just strip and wait.

Amber returned, coming around a corner with an armload of clothes. Upon seeing the naked form of Jordan, who had turned to face her at the sound of her approach, she nearly swooned. He wasn't just a good looking man, he was a magnificent looking man with a really big dick. This guy was hung.

"Um, Jonathon?"

"Jordan. My name is Jordan!"

"Sorry. I'm sorry. Okay, I got some of the larger sizes for you to try on. Let's try some shirts and coats first - okay?" Amber rifled thru the clothes available and pulled out a shirt she knew would be too small.

"Can't we do some pants first?"

"Don't you ever stop whining? Jeez. And let's just get something sparklingly clear here - okay? Would please tell me who the costuming expert is here? Oh, that's right, it's me. Just put the damn shirt on, Monstro!"

She watched in growing arousal as Jordan wrestled to put the shirt on, then struggle to button it. Only to finally complain that 'there aren't any buttons to button.'

Amber hoped her exasperated tone would mask her growing lust, "It's not supposed to button, you're a monster not a fucking runway model. Jeez, oh the joy of working with preening prima fucking donnas every day." She grabbed the shirt and pulled it close together, holding it with one hand then ran the other done the empty button holes to the shirt tail which found her hand scant inches from Jordan's sleeping beast of a cock. "I think the length is perfect and the shirt will absolutely remain open. Hmm, you know, maybe we'll go for a monster/Hulk/werewolf kind of look — yes, that might just be the thing here."

She reached for the other shirttail and 'accidentally' brushed across his passive penis. She uttered a completely insincere apology and repeated the action. The second time was done much more slowly.

Jordan mumbled a quiet "s'okay" yet felt anything but. His downward gaze at the apology found him looking down Amber's peasant blouse where her braless breasts were on casual and unobstructed display. "Oh shit."

"What's that you said?" She wanted to look up but was captivated by the slow rising cock inches from her hands that seemed to be both lengthening and thickening as it lifted towards her face.

She tried really hard to resist moving her hands closer and failed. She wasn't quite touching his stiffening cock - not yet - but her hands were definitely in contact with the hot mass of his pubic hair. Which might have been a contributing factor to his cock now sticking straight out from his groin and Amber was actually leaning back to avoid direct contact.

"Oops. Oh, I'm so sorry Jordan. Well then, I take it that if checking out my boobs did this to you, then you are definitely not gay?"

"Gay!? What? No! I'm not gay. Why does everyone think I'm gay? I'm not gay - okay? I was looking down, um, and I saw your, - um - breasts and...why did you think I'm gay? You know I can't control it. It just happens. Okay? It just happens."

The longest, thickest cock Amber had ever been up close and personal with was now pointing up above her head. And with its rhythmic twitching and swaying it was nearly hypnotic. Well, it certainly had her under its spell.

"Let's try the trousers okay?"

"Sure." Jordan looked down at his rampant erection as it twitched and spasmed. He didn't think there was any chance of wrestling his cock into the trousers Amber was holding.

But wrestle Amber did, unsuccessfully for the most part, until she reached the point of grabbing Jordan's cock and trying to forcibly stuff it down a pant leg.

The cock won...handily.

"If I leave it alone, how soon before it's manageable?" Amber spoke without looking up. She was all eyes on this incredible erection.

Jordan shrugged, which Amber didn't see. In truth, he only knew one way that was a sure thing. "Probably be awhile, um, usually I have to..."

"Yeah, no duh! I get it, okay. I get it. Fine. Well, you know what they say, 'the show must go on.'" Amber looked at his cock in all its towering tumescent magnificence. She considered herself, having once loudly professed in a very public declaration in high school, to be a lesbian. However, based on her actual sexual encounters, especially once she was here at University, she should more correctly identify as bisexual.

Especially when you factor in a rather fascinating kink she developed regarding fucking heterosexual couples, in particular married ones. There was something tremendously enthralling to be fucking one spouse in front of the other and vis-versa. Involving both at the same time was a rare but even more delicious treat indeed. While she happily took on girls one on one whenever the opportunity presented itself. As far as guys - they only happened when part of a couple.

But every rule had its exception.

"Well, fuck it."

She grabbed Jordan's cock and angled it into her willing mouth, to his surprised gasp. His size was intoxicating in a manner she'd never experienced. Her mouth and tongue worked in harmony with her hands to stimulate Jordan along a path he gratefully appreciated and readily praised.

"Ah, Amber, you're a really good...um, oh yeah, you are really good. But...ahhhh...Amber I'm getting close. AMBER, I SAID I'M GETTING REALLY, REALLY CLOSE."

"AMBER!" At some point in this timeless dance Amber had decided that she was going to allow Jordan to come in her mouth. The practical Amber argued that a mess on the floor might be a safety issue, or that getting his stuff on any of the costumes would be instantly revealed under one of the many ultraviolet lights in the haunted house. The lesbian Amber argued instead 'just stop this ridiculous behavior right now' and thus there would be no 'SAFETY' issue to deal with. Unfortunately, the primal Amber wanted his cum in her, a decision she couldn't begin to explain, but reasons unfathomable there was a deep need for Jordan's cum to become a part of her and the mental images that the primal Amber was broadcasting along those lines had practical Amber and lesbian Amber screaming in horror.

Jordan's cautionary warnings yielded to exhortations of ecstasy as Amber swallowed valiantly and successfully. She felt his cock softening and released it from her mouth, letting it hang ever so slightly below the horizontal.

Amber was shocked as the door behind Jordan opened suddenly and Crystal stuck her head in, "Everything good Am? Is The Monster costume for Jerry going to work out?"

Jordan began to turn, intending to remind Crystal his name was "Jordan." Amber realized that him turning would reveal that his dick was not just hanging out but had been recently and successfully serviced! And she saw no likelihood of that bit of information generating any kind of positive outcome. So she grabbed Jordan's dick with both hands and held him in place. "Crystal. His name is Jordan. He's perfect for the part. Stop bothering us, so that we can finish here. He's quite a bit bigger than what I'm used to handling, okay? Don't worry, we're dealing with this just fine."

"Fine, sorry, oh - oh, wait a sec I've got a text from Thuee. Hold on." Crystal stopped closing the door, allowing Amber to look at her hands. Oh shit, she was slowly jacking him off and his dick was lifting skyward - again. Crystal called out, "Amber, you have an extra 30 minutes before Thuee can start his makeup. Thirty minutes, but not a minute more."

"Gotcha boss mama." Amber switched to actively stroking Jordan's cock. Primal Amber maneuvered Jordan to a stack of folded furniture moving blankets. "Lie back, don't move."

She went and locked the door, and during her return she pulled her peasant costume up and off, and shimmed out of her yoga shorts. She walked back to Jordan, climbed onto the blankets, straddled him, grabbed his cock, and slowly sank down upon it. She was 2/3's of the way down his cock, or he was 2/3's of the way inside her, when a decent orgasm shook her. 'Oh shit...already?' Her first full downward stroke had a similar effect.

Practical Amber's calm entreaties to stop and consider just exactly what was happening stood in sharp contrast to the cacophony of incipient catastrophe that lesbian Amber shouted. Both were helpless before the deafening joy of endless orgasms that resonated throughout Amber's being.

Jorden voiced his warnings again, but figured Amber was the more experienced one. He was just a red-shirt freshman, and his coaches had been adamant; don't just hang out in the dorms, get involved, enjoy the full college experience. Well, he was certainly enjoying this college experience.

His second orgasm of the last few minutes filled him with a glorious satisfaction, as he emptied abundantly into Amber. The visible evidence making it obvious that he had just filled Amber to overflowing. He enjoyed that too.

Jordan felt really good. And if he was reading her expressions correctly, Amber was feeling really good too. She slowly collapsed forward onto his chest, then lifted her head enough to weakly exclaim, "Fuck me, that was intense."

Jordan heard,"Fuck me," and agreed wholeheartedly. He effortlessly manhandled Amber into a knees and elbows position on the blankets, a position his Aunt Helen had told him, due to his size, was her own personal favorite. What Jordan didn't completely understand was that Aunt Helen, as a mother of three could easily accommodate a fully aroused Jordan. Amber, in no way a mother, was simply overwhelmed and over-stimulated as Jordan pushed into her and energetically fucked her through one orgasm after another, into a near continuous ecstasy until she finally succumbed to delicious unconsciousness.

12