All She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished wrapping her leg and then stood up to turn out the light. Both of us silent, she used her eyes to glance at the spot beside her, asking me to take my place, and I did. She pulled me close behind her as I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her into me. Whether disappointed due to lust, or love, or her circumstances, or both of our circumstances together, or maybe all of it put together, she cried herself to sleep in my arms while I followed shortly after.

****************************************************

The next several days passed in much the same way, almost routine. Even our showers in the evening, increasingly more intimate, had become routine. While we hadn't crossed the boundary that we had mentally agreed upon, we had made our own little games of teasing each other, all without acknowledging anything out loud, only knowing looks into each others eyes. Me being concerned with consent, every night I would ask if she wanted my help in the shower and every night she would respond the same way,

"Yes, please."

And so we would go together.

Each day, her ankle healed more, allowing her to hobble and then walk more effectively. Her bruising and swelling became harder to notice. Her burns, too, seemed to be getting better, with her hand appearing to no longer need to be bandaged, though it still appeared red as the color of a sunburn, and she had some pain when gripping anything, she was beginning to be able to do some small things herself. Although I'm fairly sure she would do it herself, by a week out she was still asking me to help her dress and wash in the shower, holding her arms uselessly as I did. There was no complaint from me. Well, there was, jokingly, but we both knew that the other was enjoying the activities. Her thigh still needed to have the topical cream and bandage redone each night, and she seemed to enjoy making a show of spreading her legs in front of me, a little wider each time, and often with a more and more devilish grin which cause us both to laugh.

Night time seemed to be the hardest for her emotionally, and she would often wake crying and pull me closer. The circumstances that led her here had taken a toll on her, try as I might to help, healing from betrayal would take time as she would alternate between despair and furious anger.

We filled the days with keeping tabs on the news of the virus and lockdowns as things seemed to keep getting worse, while I continued my assigned tasks on the computer. Even after a week, there was still no word from her husband, or supposed soon-to-be-ex-husband. Jessie had begun talks with a divorce lawyer, though due to the lockdowns and her health, it made things slow going, but she was determined to get things moving. She didn't want anything from him other than his signature on divorce papers, even though I told her she was entitled to half of the marital belongings, she was adamant to just put it all behind her.

We did venture out one day and we able to get into a cellular store to set her up with a new phone, hers had been lost in the wreck, and added her to my phone plan. Even this small act almost brought her to tears in the store.

"I promise I'll make it up to you," she kept saying on the ride home, to which I told her it was no big deal.

Towards the end of the first week of her staying with me, I finally had to do my turn in the office for a day. While I was gone, Jessie messaged me asking to use my credit card to order a few things, clothes and stuff, online since it was too hard to do much actual shopping right now, which I also had no problem with.

"I owe you, bro", she texted, "for a lot of things, but for this I definitely owe you."

Again I told her it was no big deal, but she persisted, although I did give her a limit to the spending, I'm not stupid.

****************************************************

I returned that evening from work with takeout from my neighborhood Japanese place and we ate while watching the news. It's amazing how quickly we had settled into a kind of boring married couple routine.

As the evening wore on into night, I began feeling the need to bring up our shower times. It had been eating at me, even though it seemed as if we both enjoyed it, but I couldn't keep quiet.

"Hey..." I began with trepidation, "I think you can probably start showering yourself now..."

She turned at looked at me blankly as if I had just told her that Bigfoot was coming by for a visit.

"What?" She asked, almost angrily. "What do you mean?"

"What do I mean? I mean, it seems like your hand and ankle are well enough that you can probably do it yourself. We're siblings, it's not really proper for us to continue on like this. Sleeping in the same bed is one thing, I got that, but us, naked in the shower together....I'm your brother, cmon!"

She tried to cross her arms in front of her chest and she huffed, wincing as her right arm slapped on her left, "But my left hand still hurts from the burn, it's still tender."

"Listen, I love you, and I don't want to do anything that might hurt you, even if it might feel like it isn't hurting, it could still do damage - to both of us. Even if no one ever found out."

Jessie pouted for a moment, before replying, "You haven't been enjoying it?"

"Of course I've been enjoying it, I know we both have. But it's dangerous, what we've been doing. You know just as well as I do it isn't simply about me helping you take a shower anymore..." It felt odd finally speaking it in words, but I was right, and she knew it. We had let this almost take hold of us, and I needed to put a stop to it before it went too far - it already sort of has gone too far. "Am I wrong?"

"No, no you're not wrong."

With that, both of our moods were soured, but it was the right call. Jessie got up and made her way to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

"Do you need help getting undressed?" I called through the door as the shower turned on. No answer.

I settled on the bed, just in case, and began flipping through channels on the TV. I couldn't help but feel my disappointment rising, feeling like I was being left out of some type of important life event or something while my sister carried on without me. As I lay there, half paying attention to some random show, the bathroom door opened. Jessie stood there, still clothed, her eyes looking down at the ground.

"Can you please help me? I need you."

Even after registering my objections, I immediately hopped up without a word, perhaps too eagerly, and walked towards her. Jessie sensed this, flashing a wry smile as she turned back into the bathroom.

Jessie took her place in front of the shower curtain, as she had every night the last week, before I twirled my fingers indicating for her to turn around. We both smiled at one another, content to continue our game. I helped her disrobe before shucking my on clothes to the ground, admiring her backside as my cock swelled with the usual anticipation, swaying beneath my thighs as we stepped into the shower, our secret little space.

After washing her hair like normal, I began lathering the washcloth.

"Would you happen to have any washcloths that aren't so coarse? I don't know how you stand it, I used to have like a softer, like, sham cloth that I used."

"No....this is all I have, they're all the same I guess."

"Ugh...okay."

I started washing the back of her neck and shoulders, but Jessie began recoiling against the touch of the cloth. I hadn't realized it in the moment but her acts seemed to be a bit overstated, almost fake.

"I dunno if I can take those things anymore, I have sensitive skin ya know."

I stopped and removed the cloth from her skin, holding it there in the air between us dumbfounded as to what she wanted me to do about it.

"Why don't you....just use your hands?" She shrugged her shoulders as she spoke.

My cock twitched at the suggestion, eager for me to run my hands along her nude body unhindered.

"You want me to...", before I could finish my thought, Jessie interjected.

"Yes, please."

I raised my eyebrows as I looked over her from my position behind her before grabbing the soap and thoroughly lathering my hands. I began again at her shoulders, this time my hands running along her bare skin. At first touch she leaned into my movements, relishing the new sensation. My own body responded, my erection filling to its fullest, tantalized as I massaged my fingers into her muscles.

"Mmm, that feels better, doesn't it?" She turned her head over her shoulder, flashing me a smile.

It made my way down her arms, then her back, to her shapely buttocks as I had many times before, caressing her smooth skin with my fingertips, relathering my hands with more soap as needed. As my hands made their way across her mounds, I gently squeezed, massaging them deeply. Jessie cooed,

"Mmm, I bet you're really good with massages. I bet a lot of lucky girls have enjoyed those magic hands."

"Maybe, occasionally."

I knelt down behind her as my hands snaked down the back of her right thigh, then back up as I soaped around the trunk. Making no pretense, I allowed my hand to gently graze her lower labia as I brought my hand back up her thigh, teasing it with my knuckle as I did. Jessie responded my letting out a loud frustrated "Mmph" before I repeated the process on her left leg. Down, then back up. As I again reached the intersection of her leg and pelvis, I reached my whole hand under and made a long, slow swipe of her vagina with my whole hand. As my hand made its way across the folds of her lips, Jessie nearly collapsed, bending her knees and dropping her weight down into my palm. I used my free hand to make several slow strokes of my hard cock as I knelt, being overtaken by the erotic lust dripping between us.

"Mmm, feels much better without that rough cloth. Thank you."

I stood back up behind her and re-soaped my hands as I approached her. I pressed my body into hers as I began to reach around her front. As per usual, I allowed the length of my cock to slide between us, resting vertical between my abdomen and her rear. Jessie chuckled inbetween forced breaths, still amused by the affect she was having on me. As I brought my soapy hands around either side of her, I again asked for permission to touch.

Almost out of breath, she turned her head to look me in the eye, nodding.

I continued, following her neck down her chest until I began to feel the softer tissue of her breasts begin to build away. I lightened my touch as I slowly caressed downward, feeling her orbs begin to fill each and her hardened nipples cutting into my palms. I gently pinched each nipple between the creases of my fingers as I slowly circled, moving into gentle massaging of her soft breasts.

Jessie moaned quietly, trying not to give away her thoughts, however evident they may be, "Do....do you like them?" She asked, sheepishly.

I thrusted my hips forward, reminding her of my hardness between us, "Can't you tell? I love them."

Jessie giggled as I continued my kneading, disguised as washing. I continued my trek downward, across her flat, but pleasantly soft stomach until I felt her pelvic bone under her the womanly curve of her hips. I paused, afraid of taking the next step, before jessie reassured me,

"We're still good, keep going."

Accepting her invitation, I eased my hands down her pubis until I felt the tissue rise, revealing her soft, hairless lips. As if reading braille with my fingertips, I could feel her outer labia, parted with arousal and anticipating the arrival of my gentle touch. With an open hand, I ran one hand downwards across her lips, then back up before allowing my fingers to find their way into her folds, her clitoris standing prominently at the top, keeping watch. Jessie pressed herself into me again as I ran a finger in circles around her clit while my other hand continued to manipulate her plump lips.

"Oh god..." she let drip from her mouth, her breathing short and deep.

The mutual movements of our bodies had made enough friction on my cock between us that I started to feel myself building towards an inevitable conclusion, perhaps the same as Jessie was building. A pang of guilt washed over me, my skin flushing with heat and shame. Despite her continued reassurances, my conscience forced me to stop. My hands froze.

I slowly removed one hand, bringing it back around her. Sensing my trepidation, as I began to remove my other hand from her sex, she gently placed her left hand over mine, holding it in place on her warm treasure. She gently rubbed the back of my hand with her fingers, as if to offer reassurance for the task at hand, literally. We stood there like this for several moments.

Jessie broke the silence, offering a simple, "Please." I could feel her chest rising and falling as she leaned back into me.

"Please, what?" I whispered into her ear, my own breaths equally forceful. I knew what she was asking, but I wanted her to say it. I wanted her to be clear about what she wanted.

"Please make be feel good. Make me cum."

As she made her request, she removed her left hand from mine and brought it around behind her, slipping it in between us and snaking her fingers around my shaft. Gently, she slid my cock around, past her buttocks, and nestling it between her thighs. She released it, and bringing her hand back around, she raised herself up on her toes as she regained control of my cock, using her hand to bring it forward along the length of her labia, the tip almost able to reach the top of her clit as she pressed along her lips. Holding it there, she began grinding her hips against my length, and I simultaneously began rubbing my fingers around her clit.

I brought my other hand up to her breasts, gently grabbing and kneading them, tweaking her nipples as I did.

Our hands, down south, mingled together along the lips of her vulva, my cock, and her clit. Working in unison, instinctively knowing what our twin needed, we worked gently in the slick suds and water, building in tempo for our mutual rewards. As if out of habit, I leaned my head down and began kissing her neck, making a path up and down behind her ear. Gradually, intently, we worked. Our hands rubbed along each other, cooperating as we stimulated each other and ourselves. Our climaxes rapidly built as we played our taboo game.

Jessie's breathing became strained, "Jake....Jake! I'm gonna cum! Make me cum, please! Cum with me!"

Grinding her hips forcefully while holding my cock along her lips, I felt her body begin to tense.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum! I wanna feel you cum with me!"

Grilling along my member, she ran her hand back and forth, paying care to my sensitive head as I continued on her clit. As her muscles tended in front of me, I felt a wave of euphoria begin at my toes and roll through my body as my testicles tightened, before finally making its way through the length of my cock.

I grunted into her ear as Jessie let out a soft wail. As my cock began pulsing, Jessie pressed it firmly into the folds of her pussy, aiming my shots towards her clit. I felt my fingertips flush with warmth as I ejaculated over and over, dousing our hands and her lips.

As my pulsing finally ceased and the rolling shudders of her own orgasm subsided, we both receded from the plateaus of pleasure as the water continued to fall around us. We both continued our deep breaths, almost in unison, as we each considered what had just occurred.

Jessie gently ran her hand along the length of my slowly deflating cock, spreading our combined juices between us. I too, gently caressed her lips, running my hand across her own. As my cock fell away, Jessie began rubbing her slit up and down slowly, spreading my seed along her sex. Keeping my hand in place, I could feel her gathering the remnants of my orgasm, using her fingers to obtain as much as she could before I suddenly felt her dip her fingers inside.

I slowly stepped back, removing my hand from her mound, shock coming over me at what she had just done, what WE had just done. She looked over her shoulder and, sensing my tension, spoke to me,

"Hey, everything is okay, we're good, okay? Just enjoy the feeling, I am."

I slumped my shoulders, exasperated, yet somehow at ease, still in a bit of post-orgasm afterglow and feeling relieved. She had a way of making even upsetting situations seem....easy?

"Jake? Can I...turn around?"

"You want to turn around? But....then we'll see each other. Don't you think that would be crossing a line?"

"Whatever lines there were have been obliterated...and....I want you to see me...." She said as she moved her left arm across her breasts, holding them into herself for security.

I thought for a moment, not really about her, but more my own insecurity as I placed my hands over my own privates. My cock, deflated but still hanging weightily between my thighs, was now an object of embarrassment, needing to be hidden from my sister's gaze.

"If....that's what you want...." I said, almost bracing myself for ridicule from the one closest to my heart, despite all we had been through.

Jessie let out a sigh, perhaps fearing the same as I, before slowly turning toward me, taking care to keep her cast out of the water. As she turned, it was like a light being turned on in a dark room, or sunrise bursting over a mountain range. It was like seeing her in a new light, because it WAS new.

Jessie stood before me, one arm across her chest while the other, her cast, hooked a finger over the shower rod to keep it dry. She looked down at the floor of the shower before moving only her eyes to meet mine, scared of what I might say about her. Her arm, pressing her breasts into her chest, created a delicate cleavage, with the rest of her soft breast tissue spilling out beneath her hand and forearm. My eyes slowly drank in the sight as they followed downwards, looking over her soft tummy. She had done well to take care of herself, though had the soft curves, a little 'extra' for an average woman entering her 30's. Her wide hips, and soft love-handles almost begged to be gripped, begging for the hands of a lover to caress them. Lower still, my eyes took in the lighter shade of white skin of her pelvis, and finally her hairless mound. The soft lips of her vulva, slightly darker than the surrounding skin, were still parted with arousal, like a flower greeting the sun on a spring morning. Though, instead of dew drops, her petals were moist with water and the mixture of our cum. The outer, darker petals of her lips opened and gave way to the slightly longer and softer pink of her inner lips, small globs of cum, her brothers cum, hanging off of them from where she had spread my seed. A flash of cold sweat rolled over my skin as I hoped she hadn't pushed the seed too far inside her during her ecstasy.

This concern was immediately forgotten as she slowly lowered her left arm from her breasts, letting them fall before my sight. I suppose in my mind, and only seeing her clothed I had imagined them to be bigger, especially after our activities the past week, picturing them from touch alone. They hung from her chest, with the slight sag of a more mature woman, and yet the lingering firmness of youth. Not too big, and yet enough to comfortably fill the hand of a lover in the throes of passion. Her areolae, larger than I had perceived by touch, were a light brown, darkening towards the center of the erect nubbins of her nipples, seemingly reaching out to greet my attention as drops of water made their way, and then fell to the floor. Even the scattered occasional lingering spots of bruising about her body could not deter from the utter perfection set before my eyes. This woman, my sister, was a goddess in human form, sculpted from the pure essence of beauty...and lust. Even her flaws, as we all have them, were beautiful.

1...345678