All She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jessie....you're....beautiful. And sexy. I....I don't even have words to describe how beautiful you are...and beautiful feels like such an...unjust word to use."

She smirked slightly with the corner of her mouth, "You think I'm pretty?"

I felt my cock swell again, filling with warmth and blood under the covering of my hands as I basked in her radiance.

"I absolutely think you're pretty. Ravishing. A fest for the eyes..."

Her eyes glanced down at my hands covering my manhood and then back to my own eyes, asking me to repay the favor. I saw her let her eyes wander as well, my arms, chest, stomach, before staring intently at me covering my own secret area.

"I'm sorry I'm not much to look at, but..." and I removed my hands, allowing her the same courtesy that she had given me. My cock hung downward, though slowly pulsing with each heartbeat as it raised itself, putting on a show for its new audience of one.

"Is that because of me?" She said, watching intently as the rod grew in the space between us, seemingly pointing at the target of its desire, my sisters luscious lower lips.

"It's absolutely because of you. It doesn't...look too bad, or ugly, does it?"

"Are you kidding?" She laughed, "You are handsome, all of you is handsome! Beautiful even. And that," nodding her head downwards to my crotch, "Has got to be the most beautiful penis I've ever layed eyes on...I mean....I've only see like three in real life...and ya know, porn. But this one, it puts them to shame."

I blushed, still feeling rather self-conscious. Although, quite proud of myself as well.

"Do you mind me asking...how big?"

I stammered, "I...I dunno."

"Bullshit, how big? Don't make me go find a tape measure."

I shrugged, "I dunno, 7 and a half...maybe eight inches..."

It's eight, on a good day. Male curiosity and boredom and the need to prove myself made me find that out in my teens.

"Well, BIG brother, he's kinda thick too...gonna make a girl get all hot and bothered over here. You don't ever need to be ashamed of yourself, especially around me. I know what you've got now. Those rumors actually don't even do you justice!"

She giggled as I nervously laughed along with her. She held out her hand and looked me in the eye,

"You've gotten to feel me up and down every day...so you mind if I..."

"I guess, if you want," my cock seemed to throb upwards to meet her as I said this.

Jessie reached her hand down and gently wrapped it around the head of my cock, then slowly sliding it a little down the shaft, her fingers barely touching as they made their way around. I let out a soft grunt from the sensation.

"Jeeze....wow. Um, I actually don't even know what to say anymore."

She let her hand stroke down towards the base of my shaft then back up, eliciting a drop of precum....or post-cum to form at the tip.

Jessie smirked again, adding, "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious...to know how it would feel. Eric....Eric's isn't like this. Not even close. Not by miles..." she stroked back down to the base again, tightening her grip, "but I guess this is the one prize IN THE WORLD that I can never have, because of who we are to each other." She shifted on her feet as she cocked her mouth to one side, disappointed yet understanding.

Still holding her grip, she took a step closer to me. And then another. And then one more, bringing our bodies to almost touching. As she did, she purposefully angled my cock, pressing the head into her clit as she stared in my eyes.

"Feels like a curse almost, doesn't it? So close..." she looked down at our sex, meeting, and yet not combined, before looking back into my eyes, "and yet, so far. We could almost have it all, couldn't we?"

"Almost...", my breath trembled.

She stood on her toes, raising herself up while keeping me in contact with her, "Can I kiss you?"

I nodded, and she leaned up as we both closed our eyes, Jessie pressed her lips to mine, gently working them over my own before parting them slightly and bringing her tongue to meet mine. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into an embrace as we let our tongues dance. She released her grip on my cock and put her arm around my neck, allowing my cock to slide down the length of her labia again, still slick with our juices, begging to enter the forbidden tunnel between her legs. We stayed like this for several minutes, exploring the wet warmth of each others kiss before parting. She put her forehead against mine, before speaking,

"Just so you know, the fact that you're my brother is the only reason I'm not jumping that bone of yours right now, and after the way you made me feel a few minutes ago, that reason is hanging by a thread..."

"So...you're saying part of you wants to...fuck your brother?" I ran my hand down her back, squeezing her ass.

"Yep...especially the part that matters, and I'm not ashamed to say it." I felt a warm twitch on top of my cock as her muscles in her groin contracted, as if attempting to pull me in.

I sighed with the most immense weight of sexual frustration that I've ever felt, closing my eyes. I felt myself trying to build enough courage, to both pull myself away, but also to shove myself inside her waiting cunt. I knew in my heart that she would willing accept either possibility, and only the first - more appropriate - option would bring her disappointment.

As if on the same mental wavelength as I was, she gave me a much shorter, sweeter kiss on my lips before lowering herself from resting on my length before parting altogether. My cock bobbed between us as she did, amusing her.

"I guess we should go to bed?" She suggested, "You did make me feel really good, by the way. I hope I did the same for you. Maybe we could....you know, do that again sometime? Only if you want to, though. No pressure."

"Yea, you did. And same to you, only if you want to. Let's get out and go to bed."

****************************************************

The next couple of weeks passed as Jessie healed, becoming almost independent of my help, except for her broken wrist still in a cast. Much of her pain began to be much more manageable, both mentally and physically. She was well on her way to recovery, and emotionally seemed to be coping a bit better, with the sorrow giving way to mainly anger over the wasted years she spent with the wretched man who hadn't even called to inquire about her. The lawyer she hired was busy putting things in place for a divorce, though still hampered by lockdowns, etc. Jessie began looking toward the future now, investigating ways to get back on her feet, and hoping to return to school to finish her degree in nursing.

Our forbidden moments in the shower continued, not every day, but many, and we held firm to our agreed upon line that we wouldn't cross. We were satisfied...and frustrated to just giving each other pleasure through each others touch alone. We spoke in hypotheticals about what we WOULD do to each other, if given the chance, but no more than just words during moments of lust.

One evening, after I returned from my rotation in the office for the day, I found Jessie crying quietly on the couch. Although I understood her sadness, I had thought she had mostly moved past the phase. I walked over to her after setting my things down and kicking off my shoes.

"Hey...what's going on? Wanna talk about it?" I sat to her side and wrapped an arm around her shoulder as she sat there, knees pulled into her chest.

Jessie shook her head as she wiped her cheek with a tissue. Her phone sat in her lap, with the Facebook newsfeed pulled up.

Her voice broke as she started, "Oh, just stupid stuff is all. I was just scrolling through here," she pointed at her phone, "And I saw a mutual friend of mine and Eric's tagging him and congratulating him about becoming a father soon."

Jessie trailed off before adding, almost as an aside, "I guess she's probably a few months along now..."

I rubbed her shoulder slowly, "Hey, that prick is her problem now, not yours."

She nodded, "No, I know, I know. I guess I just started thinking about how I always just assumed I'd be a mother now, ya know? I was just really down about that, my possibilities being taken away..."

I gave her shoulder a squeeze, then tried to reassure her, "There's always possibilities. We're gonna get you better, back on your feet, and I know you'll find another man, you're hot! You'll be batting them away like flies till you find the one you want!"

She nodded, still sullen, "The one I want....yea, maybe...."

I leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek, "Hungry? Figured I could make us some pancakes and omelettes, breakfast for dinner!"

Jessie raised her hand, placing it over her cheek for a moment where I had kissed before moving it to rub her eye, "Yea, sounds good. Do you mind if I hop in the shower just for a quick wash while you do that? I'm just gonna see how I do for myself, with one hand and all."

Feeling slightly offended, even though I shouldn't, I asked, "You don't want me to...?"

"Not tonight," sensing my tension, she quickly spoke, "but what we....do.....is wonderful and nice, and sweet, and I really, like REALLY like it, but tonight I just want a quick shower. Ya know, girl time?"

I nodded, "Ok, ok, yea. I'll get working on breakfast-dinner." The feeling of being left out of something special still hit me, but I pushed those thoughts away, knowing that our taboo activities would indeed come to an end eventually, especially once the lockdown is lifted as she can find her own place. An uncomfortable lump in my throat made itself known as a disappointing hole appeared in my heart.

I changed into a pair of cotton shorts and a t-shirt as I heard the shower turn on before I made my way to the kitchen.

****************************************************

I had just finished dinner, plating the food as I waited for Jessie to come out. The water had turned off a while ago, and I assumed she was having trouble getting dressed, but wanting to give her independence, I left her to her own devices.

Finally after several more minute passed, I heard the bathroom door open.

"Hey Jake?," she called from the bedroom, "I wanna show you something, something I ordered the other day online... I haven't worn something like this in a long time, so no judging."

"Ok...foods getting cold, took you long enough..." I called back to her as I set our plates on the island counter.

"Sorry, I had to shave, was getting pretty prickly. Really a challenge with one hand," she said as she walked into the kitchen.

Jessie stood in the doorway, leaning on the door jamb, wearing a black flowing silk nightgown that hung just to the top of her thighs. The thin straps hugged tightly to her shoulders, and the cupless bust allowed her shapely chest to present a healthy amount of cleavage, her hard nipples pointing prominently through the thin fabric. A matching pair of black panties could be seen just below the cutoff of the gown, really more of a long tank-top, as it covered her pubis. Already familiar with the sight of her bare pussy, by touch and sight, I was able to make out the familiar contours of her lips through the fabric.

Even though we had spent plenty of time naked around each other, this new view of my beautiful sister wearing what amounted to lingerie made my loins begin to swell. I moved myself behind the counter to hide my growing erection as my mouth hung open.

"How does it look?" She asked, seeking my approval, "I thought it might be a little more comfortable to sleep in."

"It would look just as good crumpled up on the floor....if I were to rip it off of you," I said, halfway joking, "You look stunning, honestly."

"Mmhmm, I bet." She walked to the stool at the counter, almost sashaying her hips as she did, where I pulled it out and helped her get a seat.

"I will need your help putting lotion on later, if you would be so kind letting me borrow those hands of yours," she said as I took my seat next to her.

I chuckled a "Sure" as we ate our meal.

****************************************************

Jessie reclined on the bed in her silk nightie, itching at the skin around the edges of her cast before I reached up and lightly popped her hand. She scowled back at me playfully,

"You're gonna scratch it raw, tap. Tap it."

I squirted some lotion into my hand before rubbing both hands together. I sat on the edge of the bed near her legs and began slowly working the lotion in around her ankle. Her freshly shaven legs were smooth and soft under my palms, gliding easily with the aid of the lotion.

Jessie mocked my voice, lowering hers to comical effect, "You're gonna scratch it raw, mehhh."

"I didn't say mehhhh."

Jessie stuck her tongue out as she grabbed the remote to turn on the TV, then streaming an episode of 'Game of Thrones' that one or the other of us had fallen asleep to the other night, or both of us probably.

I worked the lotion up her calf, then the thigh of her right leg. We had become so used to each other's touch, particularly on our intimate parts, neither of us flinched as my hand edged closer and closer to her panty-clad pussy, though you wouldn't think that by the way my cock slowly engorged down the leg of my shorts. Old habits I suppose.

I brushed the back of a finger across her slit, eliciting a light pop from her on my shoulder.

"Aw, did someone miss our shower time today?"

"Nope, well yea, but no, just admiring these new panties, they're soft."

"Mmhmm, a likely story." Shifting her focus back to the TV, "So, they get to bone each other in fantasy land, but not me and MY brother. We don't get to indulge..." She held her hand up in exasperation at the show as a scene of the siblings, Jaime and Cersei, engaged in some kind of primal incestuous love-making.

"Well, they don't GET to, I mean, it's still wrong in their world too, that's why they keep it a secret."

I shifted my hands to the other leg, repeating the process, taking care as I passed over her almost healed burn, feeling different than her surrounding skin.

"It doesn't look too bad, does it? I don't think I'll be able to wear a bathing suit again, it's so horrible."

"It's not horrible. Besides, if it bothers you that much, they said you can look into plastic surgery after it's fully healed."

"Nope, there's no plastic on this body...," she shook her chest back and forth, "and never will be."

"It's not actually plastic, it's...never mind."

I brushed my finger along the outside of her panty again, causing her to squint her eyes at me, "Now you're just being cruel," she said with a wry smile.

I shifted in the bed and began applying lotion to her arms and shoulders, gently massaging her left hand when I arrived, before moisturizing the top of her chest and neck. As I was about to put the bottle of lotion away, Jessie reached her left hand up and slipped the straps of her nightie down her shoulders, one at a time, before slowly peeling down each covering over her breasts. She bunched up the gown around her stomach.

"Well, we may not get to have fun like that, but you can tell me how wonderful your sister is while I let you lotion up muh tit-tays," she chuckled.

"Heh, I'm pretty sure these fall outside the definition of 'titties', boobs, certainly, maybe....bazongas? Cannons?" Jessie laughed at the proposal of 'cannons.'

I reapplied the lotion to my hands, then slowly began kneading it into her breasts, starting at the tops. I worked my way down the outsides, then back around down the inner portions, circling my way towards the center of each. Her nipples slowly cinched together, hardening as I edged closer, before finally giving each a firm pinch.

"Ooh....there goes my naughty brother, pinching my nipples again," she rolled her eyes. Her cheeks had flushed a healthy shade of pink, along with the top of her chest.

I pulled the covering back over her breasts, her nipples almost cutting through the fabric, and pulled the straps back over her shoulders. She patted the bed next to her as I put the bottle back into the bathroom, then took my spot. Jessie rolled towards me, resting her head on my shoulder.

Jessie was unusually fidgety while we lay there, illuminated by the flickering television. She couldn't quite seem to get comfortable, shifting this way, and then that way, keeping her head on my shoulder and arm across my chest.

"Something is obviously bothering you, wanna talk about it?"

Jessie sighed, shifting again.

"We don't have to if you don't want to....just know I'm always here," I squeezed her shoulder.

Jessie sighed again, this time more forceful before finally speaking, "Why have you been taking such good care of me? The past few years, we weren't exactly as close as we used to be..."

I felt her look up at me from my shoulder, a stray strand of wavy brown hair falling across her nose.

"Because I'm your brother, and I love you, probably more than I love anyone else. You can choose friends, girlfriends, boyfriends....husbands, but you don't get to choose family. But..." I reached a finger to move the hair from her face, "If I got to choose my sister, I'd choose you every time. We've always been in sync, even apart."

She smiled, contented by this answer, but then furrowed her brow, still having something on her mind. She slowly got up, sitting back on her calves, knees spread slightly.

"Can you turn the light on for a minute?" She asked sheepishly.

I rolled over and clicked the bedside light on before coming back to rest on my elbow. I realized I had a small view between her legs and had to shift myself as I felt my cock twitch, I felt like this would be some sort of serious conversation.

She sat there, hands in her laps as she picked at the small fibers on her cast. She bit her lip nervously as the strand of hair returned to her face. I reached up and tucked it behind her ear, causing her to smile faintly.

"First, I love you. I love you like you love me, maybe even more than..."

I cut her off, rudely, "Yea right..." before she held up her hand, gently motioning for me to let her finish.

She cleared her throat, "I love you. I love everything that you've done for me, you've gone above and beyond, waiting on me, taking care of me, helping me when I needed someone the most, when I needed you the most. Not to mention....our other activities, you have made me feel more special and valuable than I realized that I have in quite a long time."

She reached out and rubbed her hand on my thigh, squeezing it gently.

"And you know how I've told you how hard things have been the last few years, and obviously recently. I was...discarded, no point in beating around the bush about that," she waved her hand in the air, "discarded by a man I thought I needed, who I now realize has just been a huge jerk the whole time."

She moved her hand back to my thigh, slowly rubbing.

"So, my brother who loves me. I say all of that to say, I haven't had a lot of good things...for myself. But....there is something that I would like for myself, just to get a taste. And I need your help to get it."

Imagining some type of request with a price tag attached, although that wouldn't bother me, I nodded, "Of course, anything. Well....almost anything. Maybe."

Jessie gulped, and took a breath before continuing, "Well, then this will probably fall into the 'almost anything' category."

"Well? Let it out, then."

She gulped again, "Ok, before you answer, I want you to at least consider it. Just, hold in your snap reaction and consider it, keeping in mind everything I said, and yes I was trying to guilt you a little."

"Oh god..." she muttered to herself, "Ok, I know we have sort of agreed on a line, one that we weren't going to cross...you know, a certain FORBIDDEN line?" She raised her eyebrows several times, hinting.

1...345678