All She Wants Is John

Story Info
A man drugs a woman but the effect on her mind is unexpected.
4k words
4.26
17.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy peered over his shoulder as he pushed past her to enter the room, to see if someone else was close by. She noticed immediately that the hallway was empty. As he positioned himself to move into the room, he ran the palm of his hand gently along her forearm. Nancy felt a tingling as he caressed the gel onto her skin.

Inside, Jack surveyed the interstate motel room, there was just one well used queen size bed and a half empty suitcase on the bed. A frown creased his 27-year old seductive lips as he considered how quickly the gel's active ingredients would take to allow him to control Nancy's mind.

"Don't worry honey", said Jack, "I'm just checking the compliance of the room with our quality standards." He walked past this university bound nervous short blond and straight to the old phone. He sat himself down on the edge of the bed and picked up the older style button phone.

Pushing 1, Jack was connected to reception.

"Miss, there is some difficulties about room 121..." Jack began.

"...No I don't want anyone entering the room until I clear it for use again...."

Jack saw the frown on Nancy's face. He hated when a woman screwed up the muscles above her eyes. He knew a face always looked much brighter when a woman smiled or laughed.

Nancy had frowned a lot when her boyfriend's father, John, had died earlier in the year. A secret love that she felt guilty about but was unable to control. But recently she has come to terms with his passing and has started to move on with her life. She was worried that going away to university might upset her ability to manage how she had dealt with his loss to her. Nancy recognised that she had been in great spirits until Jack had entered her room. She was extremely proud of herself and was delighted that she had been accepted on full scholarship to the SCU.

The only problem she had was that the university was more than a day's drive from the town she loved so much. She had driven as far as she could handle until dusk. But after a long stretch of empty highway with little to stimulate her mind, she had come across the sign for the motel. Given how weary she was she knew it was a perfect time to stop.

Jack knew the woman working at the front was affable and compliant. And Nancy knew she was lucky to find the last available room. A huge town agricultural show was occurring the next day, and Jack recognised that now all the rooms had been booked solid, he was lucky that Nancy had been able to secure the room. Nancy had certainly grown nervous as she had driven past so many no vacancy signs on the other motels she had passed before coming to this one.

Unfortunately the receptionist had neglected to mention that this room was well away from the other guest rooms and was at the end of a large hallway that had many meeting rooms off the hallway. She must have assumed that Nancy would be happy to be well away from the other residence of the motel.

Jack chuckled that this played so well into his plan to enjoy some time with Nancy. Given his preferences, he felt incredibly lucky that such a drop-dead gorgeous young blond woman had taken the room. Watching as she played with her long blonde hair that flowed down to the middle of her back, Jack guessed she might be 21, and his pulse picked up as he thought of what lay ahead for them.

He admired that she obviously barely applied any make-up, but he acknowledged that it was hardly necessary. He guessed that her breasts were a firm 38C and had pierced nipples as he saw a hint of their outline on her shirt through her bra.

Jack on the other hand did look slightly older than his 27 years. At 180cm he was in great shape from his years of competitive rowing. The rowing had helped him land a wonderfully flexible job that allowed him to indulge his fetish. Like his mother preferred, he kept his brown hair cut short. He looked more like his mother's brothers than his father. While his father had been short and stocky, Jack was taller, muscled, and had a rugged look that distracted the women he met.

Jack hung up the phone. Nancy knew right away that Jack was going to be difficult to eject from her room.

"And now you've looked, you're done?" inquired Nancy.

As he moved towards the door to the room, Jack explained, "Sorry, but no, I'm not. You're beautiful you know. Just relax, you're stuck here with me."

Nancy watched as he closed her motel room door. He stood with a quizzical look on his face, watching Nancy and her body's response to the gel. It was taking longer than he expected for her to become compliant.

"Well can't I use another room if this one isn't suitable for me?" asked Nancy.

Jack smiled and shook his head slowly, "You know that this was the last room, and that you're going to remain here as you look far too tired to do more driving. You know it's another hour to the next town."

Nancy didn't understand why she wasn't feeling panic. In this unfamiliar motel room with a man she knew nothing about, she understood she would normally be demanding he move aside to allow her to get out of this prison like room.

"Alright I'll sleep on the floor," began Nancy.

The absurdity of the suggestion was not lost on Jack, and he responded, "nonsense, this lovely bed is big enough for us to share. We'll be fine to share it and get a good nights sleep."

Strangely Nancy simply shrugged. If this ruggedly attractive man didn't mind, why should she? Besides that Nancy really did not want to sleep on the floor, her previous experiences said it was extremely uncomfortable. Her back was stiff enough as it was from driving her little electric car.

Starting to be more heavily influenced by the gel's ingredients Nancy illogically thought to herself, with more driving she needed to do tomorrow, she couldn't deal with the thought of lying uncomfortably on the carpeted floor, and it was her bed.

Jack watched as Nancy smiled at him and said, "Alright then, just stay on your side and don't touch me under the covers."

As the gel began to further affect her, Nancy found herself behaving strangely. Jack knew she was falling under the gel's influence when Nancy laughed and threw one of the pillows at him.

"Glad I got you to laugh about this situation," Jack teased, "So do you want to get ready for bed first or should I?"

"If you don't mind, I'd like to take a shower first and relax. Why don't you watch me if you want?" said Nancy.

"What?" asked Jack, "Okay, yeah sure thing. I'd love to watch."

Nancy went to her suitcase and zipped open the outer section. Jack glanced at her gorgeous arse as she bent over to select her sleep wear appropriate for sharing a bed with an unfamiliar but sexy man. Jack felt some swelling in his pants as he watched her jeans stretch while she was leaning over her suitcase. Feeling more and more confident, he felt slightly ashamed it was going to be so easy. Jack had no real worries that there might be a problem with Nancy and was looking forward to sharing a bed with her all night.

Holding her night things, Nancy turned to Jack, "Okay, I'll go ahead and you find a chair for the bathroom, so you can watch me for a bit."

Jack wait for Nancy to disappear into the bathroom. When he finally heard the shower burst forth into life he moved towards the bathroom door (without a chair). Turning the door handle he walked into the steamy room. Jack quickly removed most of his clothes and stepped into the shower that held Nancy.

Now Jack noticed that Nancy had that distinctly distracted look on her face (that he knew well) as the gel's influence took a much stronger influence over her mind. The busty blonde woman watched as the young man reached out and took her hand, and then placed her hand on his throbbing cock. Nancy uncharacteristically licked her lips as she began her manipulation of this unknown but attractively rugged man's gorgeous looking hard cock.

"I want you to suck my cock," instructed Jack.

Nancy loved sucking cock, her boyfriend's father, John, had often begged her to do it for him. She never understood why John begged her rather than just forced her to do it. She enjoyed it so much but it would have even better if she had felt coerced into sucking his cock. Given her absolute infatuation with him, she'd certainly sucked John's cock whenever he asked.

"Suck it like you want it to spurt down your throat," demanded Jack.

In Nancy's mind the gel's affect was beginning to alter her grip on reality. She felt herself transformed into a world where John was in the shower with her and forcing her to suck his hard cock. Jack watched Nancy's face, her eyes had a far away look now. The gel's affect certainly varied depending on each woman's sex drive and preferences. Jack had never wondered what unexpected affects it might have on a mind.

He watched as she started to lick around his cock like it was a delicious ice cream. This transformation period created the most impactful and erotic scenes, and held Jack frozen in place under the shower as Nancy took absolute control of sucking his cock.

Nancy was very skilled and managed to deep throat his hard throbbing cock. Jack had never received a blowjob in his life where the woman was so enthusiastic. The scene he watched as she licked and sucked him into submission was amazing since he'd never felt a girl perform fellatio on him with such absolute commitment before.

Jack wanted to see Nancy make him spurt like he was entering the ever after, and he felt like he was in a porn clip and needed the whole scene to play out including her swallowing his juices. From watching her, Nancy certainly seemed to be enjoying what she was doing as she moaned with his cock in her mouth.

Jack was so enraptured by the scene and the feeling of joyful pleasure that his cock was loving. Suddenly he froze as he felt himself drenching Nancy throat with his cum. Nancy eyes gleamed as she swallowed it all and licked her lips.

"Wow!" Jack said shocked and embarrassed by how quickly he'd come.

"What are you worried about?" asked Nancy.

"I'm sorry. So sorry, I came so quickly" Jack apologized. He moved his cock to wash it in the showers stream of warm water. It was a sensual feeling after the hard suction that had made him shoot his load so quickly.

"Well? John you know you always come quickly when I give you head," explained Nancy.

I wonder who John is, Jack thought to himself? Jack surmised that the gel's effect had led Nancy to fantasize that he was someone Nancy loved who was named John. So Jack went along with the charade and told Nancy to get dry and he'd just rinse off and join her in bed soon.

When he dried off and entered the bedroom area, he felt his heart jump as he caught sight of her. Nancy had stretched out on the couch, her leg was cocked provocatively so he could almost see the swell of her pussy at the opening. Nancy loved to tease John and she knew exactly how to make him do whatever she wanted. She was sipping a glass of wine and she was watching a movie on the TV screen. The characters on that big screen in front of her were engaged in sweaty physically demanding doggie style sex.

He sat on the bed quietly and watched as her fingertips drifted down to slip lightly up into her exposed thigh and she began to delicately stroke her puffy pussy lips. Jack watched as her glazed over eyes closed and her head dropped back; her legs parting just enough to easily accommodate her seeking finger.

Jack moved forward, unable to stop himself. One hand found Nancy seductive hips to slip under and the other pushed under just below her shoulders. As he balance her in his arms, she moved. He couldn't have her moving!

"Nancy lie still" he commanded using a deeper voice.

"What are you doing John?" asked Nancy in the 'good girl' voice she'd used with John.

"I said stay still while I do what I want to you. You know you're all mine! So just do what you're told like a good girl," stressed Jack.

In her mind, Nancy was remembering the time John had forced himself on her. So she froze and was now barely breathing. She felt herself lifted up and rolled onto the bed, where she settled on her back. Then Jack tied a soft scarf around her eyes and another covering her mouth. As Jack held her down against the bed, her hands were each fixed to a top corner of the bed and each foot was tied to the corners at the end of the bed.

Then Jack's hand slid softly against her breast cupping it firmly with his thumb stroking the nipple like a guitar string. As she relived the experience she loved to remember a whimper of lust shook her, as his lips brushed against her lips, and then he squeezed each of her nipples. It was everything Nancy wanted.

Nancy could feel herself getting so wet. John always made her wet. Playing out her fantasy in her mind, Nancy tried her best to escape from the bonds that Jack had put in place, knowing full well the punished she'd likely receive. Instead she felt her inner thighs pinched hard.

"Stay still or you'll be punished for being naughty. If you're a good girl you'll get everything you want and more," explained Jack.

Through her loosely covered mouth Nancy told him, "go fuck yourself. How could you? How could you force yourself on me? Get off me! John you're a bastard. You know my pussy isn't for you, I'm a good girl."

"God you smell delicious! But I'd love to have you anyway you want," Jack whispered in her ear. His tongue tip fluttered beneath her ear lobe, flicking out and teasing her senses, making her breath come sharp. She felt helpless and disgusted with herself as the wetness between her thighs leaked out, and the long buried feelings of wanting to have John dominate her again struggled to the surface.

She had always had a rape fantasy, well before John had ever agreed to make it come true for her. Her mind locked onto where the heroine was kidnapped by someone they secretly desired, while chained up in the castle where she was taken again and again. That fantasy was buried deep and she kept even more secret and suppressed since John had died.

Nancy knew she was helpless, just as she wanted to be. Nothing turned her on more than knowing her opened pussy was on display for John to see and enjoy as he pleased. Deliciously she felt him slide his dick, up between her thighs, stroking his hard cock against her pussy's lips.

How embarrassing, she was dripping with anticipation! Jack shifted himself slightly, so he was better balanced, and positioned the head of his dick against the entrance to her succulently sweet pussy. It should have been slowly, that's what a good girl deserved, but he entered her by just shoving his cock into her soaking wet pussy.

Nancy gasped and tried to clamp her thighs together but with her legs secured, it was impossible to stop him. Jack thought to himself, this woman is so tight I could almost come from the silky wetness tightly holding my cock buried inside Nancy. What a turn on, feeling the heat of her body as he pounded her, and it was like lustful music to listen to her groan as he regularly pushed deep inside her.

He was still for a moment and then he plunged slowly into her again and again, rubbing his pubic bone against her sensitive and grossly stimulated clit. The combination was making Nancy moan against the loose gag covering her mouth.

Nancy gave up pretence and tried to arch her back against the pressure of him. How could she urge him even deeper against and into her pussy.

"More! Don't stop! More! You arsehole fuck me more," she screamed at Jack.

Never one to follow orders Jack pulled out and rubbed his dick against her slit. Focussing on clit fucking her till her head thrashed and her ragged breathing came in short hard gulps through her nostrils.

"How's that bitch? Is that what you want, you horny slut?" taunted Jack.

"For fuck sake untie my feet so I can wrap my legs around you as you fuck me," demanded Nancy.

Jack reached down and untied her feet. Nancy then wrapped her legs around him pulling him deeper into her. Nancy felt the heat building inside her belly, her nipples were pushed hard against him; her body felt it building, lust burning until she knew it would burst inside. Then she finally felt it upon her, it started in her belly, crashing through and radiating outward, her body on fire with the feel of him locked inside of her. Knowing he had taken her; as she was given no choice, and he obsessed with her, made it exactly what she wanted.

With her vision taken away, her senses were on fire with his touch. For him, it was time too, he felt her start to cum, and felt her insides quivering and then her pussy lock around his cock. And, he was lost in that tidal wave of her orgasm, as he joined her orgasm with his own. Uncontrolled lust was his now, his passion emptied deeply inside her. She heard his scream of release and the hot cream ooze out as her pussy as it quivered around him, sucking the last drops of his delightful cum from his pulsing cock.

"Is that it?" asked Nancy.

"Hey? What do you mean?" responded Jack.

"Well John you know I need a lot more than that! And I want more. I would have thought you'd want more, or have you become a pretender who doesn't know what a real woman needs?" she taunted.

Jack look down at her tied by her hands to the top of the bed. That gel had certainly released something unexpected in this woman.

"Of course, what would you like," said Jack.

"Well John, you can return the favour from before and give me a pussy licking like I deserve," laughed Nancy.

While she was shocked to hear the words leave her mouth. She wasn't really worried about how John would react, because she knew deep down he was dedicated to pleasing her.

Jack didn't say anything, he just slid down the bed and was kissing her body seductively as he moved down. Finally after sucking her inner thighs, he sucked and nibbled on the neatly trimmed pussy lips that glistened with moisture. He roughly pushed her legs even further apart to expose the opening to her dripping pussy. Without any hesitation he pushed his tongue up into her pussy opening, and then again and again.

He refused to just allow her to cum again quickly. He felt insecure about her criticism of his performance. Jack would prove how great he was at licking pussy. With that in mind he moved his face back between her thighs and started to lick the outer lips with long hard strokes. The sweet nectar filled his nostrils and he breathed it in deeply, thoroughly enjoying the strong pungent aroma of her sex. Then once again his tongue darted out of his mouth and into her cum covered pussy.

"Oooh John, yes just there, Oh yeah," moaned Nancy delightfully.

Jack's tongue worked deeper and started to flick her clit. Jack put pressure on her clit as he swirled his tongue around in circles. His hands slid across the sheets and under her arse to squeeze it roughly.

With his hands under her arse, he pushed her arse up towards his face to bring more of her pussy into his face.

"Harder!! Yes harder. Push two fingers in me John," demanded Nancy.

With her arse back on the bed, Jack pushed two fingers inside Nancy's pussy. His tongue's pace quickened on her clit. Jack fingers went harder and harder against the inside of Nancy's pussy. Putting more pressure on the clit each time Jack flicked his tongue against her very swollen clit. He started sucking on her clit while licking it. He kept lashing his tongue across her clit and stroke deep into Nancy's pussy.

After a while Nancy's headed tilted back, as she lost her last semblance of understanding. She slipped her hands out of their bondage and placed her hands gently on each side of Jacks head so she could then shove his face deeper into her pussy. Then entering a blissful place, her hips bucked as she felt his tongue touch her magical button again and again. Nancy started moaning louder and louder before she screamed out.

12