All She Wants Is John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John, John, I'm cumming!" Nancy yelled.

Jack didn't need the screaming to know that Nancy was in the midst of another orgasm. Delightfully her pussy juices filled his mouth, as he drank the nectar. And, he kept flicking her clit gently until she pushed his face away from her pussy. When he lifted his head up to look at Nancy he was covered in her juices.

Nancy pulled him upward and kissed him full on the lips. She tasted her juices as their tongues twirled inside each other's mouth.

"John, Oh John! Your all mine now and I'm never going to let you leave me again. No matter what happens, you'll always be mine," Nancy explained as she smiled with glittering eyes to Jack.

She wrapped their arms around him and held him tightly to her, as they shared their passionate embrace. Soon she began lavishing kisses all over him. Jack relaxed and slept, knowing the gel had worked as he needed it to. He was delighted it had secured him a fabulous session of debauchery with Nancy.

When he finally awoke Jack couldn't move. It was light outside and obviously mid-morning. This time, the roles had reversed, Nancy had secured him to the bed. But Jack knew the gel's affects should have finished hours ago so what was happening, he wondered?

"What's happening? What are you doing?" he asked Nancy.

"John I can't have you leaving me again. Now you're back with me, I need you to make me feel good all the time," she explained.

"I'm not John, am I? The effects of the gel should have worn off by now, and you should be fine. You should be back to your old self," Jack pleaded.

"I got my wish John, you're just being silly. Don't pretend. I know it's you. You took me last night like you know I love," she mumbled, "and we will come again soon."

"Yes but I've had enough with you. Just one night is all I want. No more, I'm Jack, and I just met you yesterday," stated Jack.

"Don't be naughty John," said Nancy smiling at Jack, "we're going to be together forever. You're mine, forever. And now I'm going to climb on your hard cock John, and show you how lovely it's going to be. You and I, forever."

12