All Comments on 'All Summer Long Ch. 03'

by StealingSecond

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Terrific!

Already looking forward to the rest of the summer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please...

...Don't make us wait so long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This is awesome!

I hope this will continue throughout the summer as the title suggests, Very well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
EXTREMELY well done!!

Fantastic, believable. erotic.... One of the best I have read in a long while...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
HEY!!

Don't even think about not doing part 4... great story!! keep it going all summer long

dliterdliteralmost 14 years ago
Keep it coming

Great, keep it coming. You have it set up for a bunch of chapters to tell the story, so bring it on! Quickly please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Unbelieveable!

You write so damn well I ache waiting for the next episode . Keep up the great work ; this is so enjoyable .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
maybe it's just me

but i thought that it got unrealistic after the sister went to take a shower leaing him with a hardon it seems to me that when she didn't come back he would have gone to his room and locked the door and the avoided her until he left for college she was such a cock tease and no guy likes that or will put up with that i also don't like the way you left it needs atleast one or two more chapters but keep them realistic please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sibling Love

When love between a sister and brother has built for a lifetime, and the sexuality is mixed with gentleness and caring, the story carries a special sweetness. Thank You. js

sexydad50sexydad50over 13 years ago
more

Loved the story. More would be great!

curiouspagancuriouspaganover 13 years ago
Write more!!

God, I loved this!! Fabulous. you need to write more.

kedves99kedves99about 13 years ago
more please

i like this story and is second time i read it.

it deos need more chapters hopefully you will not fall foul like some here and have them involved with parents or anthing stupid to spoil the romance :) for me i think he should put odd college for a year to wait for her or maybe stay local until she is ready .. anyway look forward to your next chapters :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I lost it somewhere there

In Danny's place, I wouldn't have been upset that she wasn't a virgin, but somehow the way she blew off the fact, after acting like she was waiting for him...I would have fucked her, but it wouldn't have been making love. And if she didn't want their first time to be in the boat [though "first time" wouldn't have had that much meaning] I would have understood much better than lying about not doing it w/o a rubber. And when she teased and then left him...I would have fucked her, but she would have been just another lay. Virginity is good, but honesty is more important to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Please write more! It was so erotic and amazing! I would love to read more into the story, PLEASE!!!

lev1astanalev1astanaalmost 13 years ago

Wow, this is a great story. Needs to have more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Simply Awesome!

This is by far one of the best stories I've read on Lit. I thought you did a good job of balancing the eroticism with the emotion. And of establishing a believable sibling relationship while developing the sexual relationship. It had a good pace, good plot, and good humor. Like everyone else, I'd love to read more about these characters. But the writer is usually the one who knows best when the story is done. I'd still like to see more stories from you. You've got talent, and stories like yours are what I always hope to find here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i agree with MAYBE IT'S ME and LOST IT

no guy would put up with the teasing and what is the difference if they fuck in the boat or somewhere else since she wasn't a virgin. after she went to shower that would have been the end no way he would want her. total fantasy put in the wrong catagory this needs a rewrite to make it more realistic and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

Ignore those first two anonymous origin comments. Neither of them understand feminine logic. Remember, "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus". Since those guys are obviously out of touch with the feminine mystique, I suspect that they may have trouble dealing with the fair sex. Do you suppose they are blessed with any long term relationships? I would guess not -- or, they have a truly amazing and tolerant female significant other that is able to overlook a whole lot of stuff.

When you consider it properly, her reaction on the boat and the explanation later make perfect sense.

Now to the important stuff -- you write a good story. I agree with the thought that you could add some more to this tale. But if you are done, that is OK too. On the technical side, you did good. Tenses, grammar, spelling, etc., you got right those little details that detract from a good read. I realize it has been a while since you wrote these episodes, but if you are still in the game, keep it up. Write some more.

BTW, I am male, older than dirt but have maybe learned a few things along the way.

. . . . T.

gwf0706gwf0706almost 12 years ago
Very nice

I really like this story. I would appreciate another chapter where Danny declares his love for Sherry + more great sex.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
good story

Very well written story. Very worthy of continuing. What do they do when he goes to college, etc.

OLDEDOLDEDabout 11 years ago
To not good

We all have noted that you have made that comment several times.

IF you don't like a story then don't read it!.

Also it is noted that you have never put your name to your comments.

To you and all of the other anonymous who make such comments,

SHOW US WHAT YOU'VE GOT

Also if you or any of the other anons send email,

AT^ LEAST SING THE DAMNED THING!.

ED

MetalHound24MetalHound24almost 11 years ago
suspend

The suspense and foreplay is what makes this story exciting, only wish he had a chance to grasp how he feels before the story ended

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i see OLDED is being an ass as usual

this started good but you totally killed the feelings when she went to shower and left him hanging. any guy with half a brain would have been mad as hell and would have avoided her from then on keep it atleast somewhat realistic and believable this isn't the twilight zone. when she went to his room a normal guy would have either had the door locked or asked her "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM YOU MADE YOUR CHOICE WHEN YOU WENT FOR YOUR SHOWER LEAVING ME HANGING NOW LIVE WITH IT" then roll over and ignore her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more, please!!

There are so few stories where kids secretly fuck right next to their oblivious parents. Couch, TV, almost getting caught while connected, and finally the boy - unintentionally! - breeding his little sister right then and there, because they must keep still and can't pull away.

Happened to us once and I simply explode anytime I read about similar encounters. I think stuff like that happens a lot to B/S couples (not to the extreme of impregnation, of course), because the forbidden fruit factor is clearly multiplied by the danger of getting caught, so most of us try something like that at least once sooner or later. There's nothing hotter in the entire universe than being seriously sexually mischievous and in love with your devoted innocent little sister! :)

Thanks for the story. Very real emotions!

camstevens33camstevens33over 10 years ago
Awesome story!

I completely disagree with all the commenters saying that after she left him hanging, that would've been the end of it. They're either such Casanova's that women are waiting in line outside their bedroom door, or they're full of shit. Given that she's his sister and lives in the same house, it's a little more complicated than giving some chick you really don't give a rat's ass about the boot. Quite the contrary, it's a girl he's known and loved his whole life.

And so what if it wasn't her first time? It was her first time with him, with the guy she really loved. I don't profess to be a big romantic, or to have even a slight grasp on the mental workings of women, but, yeah, I can get that.

This was a really good story. I'm glad I stumbled across it again. I really wish the author had written more, either to this story, or with completely new submissions. It was well-crafted and written, with as much emphasis on the emotions as the sex. It was engaging and hot! As has been mentioned, I prefer an ending that's not so up in the air. I would at least like for him to have decided where his heart lay. But based on the relationship between them, it's reasonable to believe he would have returned her love, and that they would find a way to be together after all.

Anyway, job well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
needs to be more REALISTIC SOUNDING

I have to agree with the bad reviews she was a total uncaring prick tease and needs to be avoided for life. it's girls like her that get you hooked then drop you for the next guy they see. she has no real feelings for him in any way shape or form, she is basicly using him nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Well it made me cum can't wait for more

Best story in a while!

ChasBChasBover 8 years ago
Strange But Real

A little strange, the way Sherry suddenly decided to come on to her brother after so many years together. But it could be, and Dan (obviously with some good experience) responded like a guy -surprised, but willing. It could be, if she hadn't found anyone to compare with him, and she had the fear of being unable to care for her alky, sick mom. I just found this series in the Randoms, and had to read it all before commenting. It had much the feel of reality that I always look for, and I wish it had been continued. I'd like to know what they did about the separation - Sherry was obviously frightened of the prospect, and wanted Dan to find a solution. Stealing Second, if you are still around, and willing, please finish. 5* all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good love story

Very nice storytelling and the build up was hot. Reminds me of my Summer camp vacation with my cousin and her parents

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 5 years ago
Great Read

Great reading. I stayed glued to the puter screen until I read it all. Keep up the good work. Had great story line and stuck to it. Very believable!!!!!! I look forward to reading more of your work.

MaxDecattMaxDecattalmost 4 years ago
Very good.

Do not be put off by the bad comments. Your story had depth and reality intertwined. Keep it up.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
I couldn't...

get half way through the first page. Good story till then. Too bad you had to go this route.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pulp fiction!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous