All Thanks to Sandy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think we should Sandy," I suddenly spoke matter-of-factly. "While today was fun and all, I don't think we should do this again or engage in such talk again."

"Oh Vince," Sandy replied, sounding pretty disappointed. "This is what I hate the most. A total turn-off! Lies! You're lying to my face."

"I-I'm not lying," I attempted weakly. "I don't want to do anything with-"

"I liked you so much better when you were honest," Sandy interrupted. "Which you were all the time except these last 2 lines. Guess I'll have to make you understand the truth with more forcible measures."

"Don't tell Tina about this," I replied in panic. "If you do-"

"Relax, big boy," Sandy replied reassuringly. "That's not what I meant. I wouldn't ruin what we have so easily."

"Sandy, we don't have anythin-"

"We'll see, won't we?" Sandy quipped almost mockingly. "Good night for now. It was fun, babe."

I had no idea what the future held as I lay in bed after hanging up the phone. I really didn't want Tina to know about any of this and wished this whole affair would just end with this phone call.

Little did I know.

Ch. 2 - The Queen attacks

The next morning, I woke up to find that Sandy had sent me lots of work-related messages. It almost felt like the night before never happened. Tina was already at work for her early call. After wrapping up breakfast, I started working on creating some samples based on what Sandy sent. I kept asking her doubts about the work and she replied calmly. This continued for a few days almost as if nothing had happened between us. I told myself, like me, she must have also realised that whatever happened that night was a mistake and should never be repeated or talked about.

Fat chance.

About a week later, when I went to pick Tina up from work, Sandy was with her. She was dressed in formal wear - a grey blazer over a white shirt and a formal grey skirt that ended above her knees. She was looking really sharp and attractive in her own way but a departure from the sexy outfit she tried when we met the last time was clear. Either that or I was just overthinking it.

"My boss likes the latest designs," Sandy addressed me professionally. "He wants to go official with this. He wants a meeting tomorrow with you, me and him to flesh it out with terms and agreements."

"Wow! That's great," Tina screamed ecstatically. "So you guys are gonna be working together now. You know what we should do? Sandy you should come home with us right now. We can celebrate. And then you both can go to work together tomorrow morning. Vince can drive you."

"Relax, Tina," I said, trying to calm her. "Sandy must have other plan-"

"Actually that sounds good!" Sandy replied enthusiastically, cutting me off as always. "I really don't wanna go home and me visiting you guys has been long-pending. Plus I get a ride to work! The only problem is I don't have any clothes for the night."

"We'll find something that fits you," Tina announced confidently. "It's just for a night. Anything comfortable will do, I guess."

Sandy hopped in the back as we drove home. During the car ride, the girls decided to watch a movie for the night. It was one of those horror sex thrillers.

"Aren't you scared of horror movies though?" I quizzed Tina as we entered the front door with Sandy.

"Yeah, but I've heard it's more sex and less horror," Tina replied triumphantly as she and Sandy broke into a laugh together.

I prepared dinner as the girls were sorting out clothes. Till this point, I was pretty calm about the whole thing. It seemed like a normal stayover and Tina was around too. The phone sex incident felt like ages ago and I was confident this was going to be a casual movie night as planned.

I never learn, do I?

Sandy emerged from the guest bedroom wearing a pink short skirt and a white crop top that revealed a lot of her torso.

"I had this skirt with an elastic waistband," Tina explained to me. "Nothing else would fit. That's actually a miniskirt for someone my height so it looks even tinier on her but as long as it fits, who cares, right? The top again was the only one that fit. That's supposed to be a crop top for my size, so it looks even shorter for her, but it does the job. We're chilling at home. No one's really looking anyway, right?"

"Yeah... Sure," I nodded but was totally shaken.

I tried to keep myself in check as I looked again. The crop top was so short I could see her toned flat tummy clearly and could even catch a bit of the lower curves of her boobs. Her skirt was so miniscule it barely covered half her thighs. But if there was one person who could make even such ill-fitting and downright ridiculous clothes look classy and sexy, it was Sandy.

"Actually, I like it," Sandy replied after catching me checking her out. "It's really light and minimalistic. It's not too far from what I wear while sleeping at home. Sometimes I sleep without clothes too."

Sandy knew she wasn't helping me at all as she saw me squirm from the corner of her eye. But she wasn't done yet.

"There's another thing I wear when I'm in a good mood," Sandy spoke, taking great care to be heard. "It's a cute black playsuit. It ends at my thighs just like this skirt and leaves a lot open at the top too. I love that one. I rarely wear it these days though. I think I wore it just once in the last month."

Sandy knew this was enough to get me as she saw me catch her evil smile. I turned away from the girls and announced I'd get dinner ready. I didn't want to let either of them know of the boner I had in my shorts. I was wearing another one of my football shorts with a jersey above it this time. I spent some time rummaging in the kitchen for no reason until my hard-on calmed down. I served dinner at the table and sat with the girls to eat. We ate while talking, and for a while, I was calm and pleased at myself for not giving Sandy what she was looking for. I tried hard to not even look in her direction as I kept staring at my plate while eating. Sandy was sitting opposite to me and facing me, while Tina was at the head of the table facing in our general direction. Tina did most of the talking, as I just focussed on my plate.

Tina got up first and headed to the kitchen. I immediately felt something up my leg. The touch moved up my leg on the insides of my thighs and I realised what was happening. I looked up to see that beautiful face flaunt the most devious of smiles. Her leg was outstretched under the table as her toes searched for their way over my shorts before hitting the jackpot.

"Ah-" I let out a soft moan which I controlled and cut short immediately.

Her foot rubbing my crotch so sensually, that seductive smile and that teeny top revealing her curves all combined were enough to get the desired result as Sandy felt my bulge grow rapidly.

"Got you," she mouthed in my direction without really saying the words.

She made a few more massaging motions before abruptly getting up from the table. Tina walked in just as Sandy got up.

"You're done, right?" Sandy asked with an innocent face knowing that if she forced me to get up, I'd be displaying my instant boner to everyone.

"You guys set the movie up," I quickly answered. "I'll just finish up the rest and come."

I took some extra food just to sit at the table, as the girls talked about the movie. Once I felt my hard-on going down, I proceeded to get up from the table. Sandy noticed I had shaken off her effect and made a sarcastic "well done" face as I entered the living room - but that could have just been my imagination.

"I'm calling dibs on the single seater!" Tina announced, as she sat on the single seater couch.

We had a double seater and single seater in the living room. Tina always used the latter since it was close to the TV. She felt that since she was short, she needed to be closer. The single seater was right at the center of the room facing the TV, while the double seater was a few feet behind it and also facing the TV. The system worked because the TV was mounted on the wall at a good height. That coupled with Tina's short height meant that anyone sitting on the double seater could easily watch TV, while she sat on the single seater. Tina's announcement meant I had to share the double seater with Sandy, who flashed me a wide grin, as I sat beside her. It wasn't a large couch to begin with, so two people sitting together already meant that their thighs and sides of the body would touch. On top of that, Sandy spread her arms and legs on purpose to take up extra space and cause a lot more body friction.

"V!" Tina bellowed from the front. "It's a horror movie you know. Put the lights out."

I sheepishly flicked the light switch off, which was the last thing I personally wanted. With Tina's vision on us being zero and the lights off, Sandy didn't even try to hide her intentions.

"Oh my!" Sandy let out an obviously fake cry as the first scene began with the title in blood.

She used that opportunity to turn her body towards me, as if to hold me tight and bury her face in my chest. She was sitting to my right. She had twisted her body so much that her head was almost facing me, her right leg was over my right thigh, her right hand was across my chest and her left hand was clutching my right hand tightly. For a third person watching us, it would have looked like she was half-way from straddling me.

There was no third person watching.

Her right leg on my thigh meant that the little skirt she was wearing pulled up completely. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could see her smooth legs, perfect bare ass and even some of the parting between her legs. With that sight, her boobs pressing against my right arm and her hot breath hitting my neck, I was getting turned on once again. Sandy saw the bulge rise as her eyes adjusted to the darkness. Whenever something scary or sudden appeared on screen, she used the opportunity to make a surprised noise and twist her body further. Each time she did that, she rubbed her thigh against my bulge. I was getting harder. A scene where a monster was constantly attacking the protagonists came on. It was a rapid fire scene of sudden jumps, screams and action moments for 3 whole minutes. Sandy moved her body with each moment rubbing her thigh on my bulge repeatedly. She was literally jacking it off with constant motions as she felt me getting harder. I tried to control a moan but it was getting unbearable. My only hope was to alert Tina or maybe change my position somehow. I made a desperate attempt.

"Tina, you okay sitting there? Need anything?" I asked but didn't get an answer for a whole minute.

Eventually, me and Sandy realised that Tina had slept off. We could hear a slight snoring noise from her seat and she wasn't reacting to the movie or my questions.

"All those hours working till late and then getting up early in the morning..." Sandy whispered in my right ear knowing she won't be heard by Tina anymore. "... have taken a toll on poor Tina. It's just you and me now, V."

She dragged the last phrase on purpose almost mocking me by using Tina's nickname for me. But I realised I was had. I was cornered. This was checkmate. Right on cue, the main couple in the movie who escaped the monster were now locked in a bedroom. This was the part where the "sex" in the "horror sex" genre began. Sandy was getting adventurous now. She slipped her right hand inside my jersey and felt my chest.

"Mmmm... I've wanted to feel your hot body for a while now," Sandy purred in my ear seducingly, as her hand moved across my chest before making it's way downward.

Her thigh continued jacking my dick off as her right hand played with the elastic of my shorts. I gulped in excitement as her hand made it's way over my bulge and she grabbed my cock from the outside of my shorts.

"Oh my!" Sandy moaned in my ear. "I've seen it so many times in the image you sent me, but it still feels so big and hard when I hold it. It's honesty time, V. Do you want me to go on?"

I will have to change what I said earlier. THIS was checkmate. I gulped again. I was really turned on, my wife was fast asleep, a sexy movie was playing and one of the hottest girls I've seen in real life had my erect cock in our hand.

"Y-yes, " I finally mustered, the desperation in my voice apparent.

"Good boy," Sandy replied as her tongue almost touched my ear. "You're being honest. You will be rewarded for it. But I don't hand out prizes for free, you know. "

Sandy took my left hand and placed it on her right thigh which was on top of my right leg. She moved my hand across her thigh and then up along it, indicating what she wanted in return. I nodded in reflex as my hand made the rest of the journey by itself. My fingers slid between her inner thighs bypassing the last bit of the skirt's fabric to touch the top of her cunt. She was really wet. I stroked it once with my middle finger.

"Oh yessss!" Sandy moaned in my ear and this time gave it a bite in excitement "I want it so bad, baby. Do it with me."

Sandy's order was my command and I started rubbing her clitoris at the same pace as she was rubbing my cock from the outside. Both of us were really turned on and moaned together. The movie scene added to the heat, as each time we looked up, we'd see the couple naked and engaged in full-blown sex. It didn't take long for the level of excitement to increase further. I let my finger in her wet pussy, as she spread her legs wider to give it access. At the same time, she inserted her right hand inside my shorts to grab my thick cock and started jacking it off faster than before.

"Oh Sandy!" I moaned loudly, almost scaring myself for a second. "Fuck, this is so good. But... We can't... wake... Tina."

Sandy increased the pace of her rubbing the full length of my cock as I spread her cunt wider to insert 2 fingers. She was so wet, that both slid in easily and started hitting the deepest part of her vagina. Sandy offered the simplest solution to the volume problem I had posed. She turned her head towards me and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back and we began moaning in each other's mouth now. We were facing each other with our bodies locked, moaning loudly in each other's mouth as both her hands worked on my rock-hard cock, my left hand's fingers fucked her wet pussy deep and my right hand slid inside her tiny crop top to grab her boobs and fondle her erect nipples. We were both reaching our crescendo. We were literally screaming in each other's mouth as we increased our pace. Sandy felt the precum erupt from the tip of my cock as I felt the oncoming rush of fluids from her cunt at the same time. At the final moment, as we screamed in each other's mouth, Sandy lifted my shorts to spurt all my cum inside it. I felt her fluids rush out and tried to scoop most of it in my hand but some of it fell on the double seater.

While we did block the noises coming from our mouth during this ordeal, I realised our intense movement was shaking the double seater and this noise eventually caused Tina to wake up.

"Guys... You're still watching this?" Tina asked sleepily. "Sorry I fell asleep."

I adjusted my shorts and tried to sound calm as I answered.

"Barely... I have no idea what happened in the last 30 minutes," I replied being honest for once.

"Same here," Sandy joined in. "I was just lost in my own world. Let's just call it a night. Guess we're too old for this shit."

Ch. 3 - Just one of those days

We retired to our respected rooms after switching off the movie. Tina laid down on the bed beside me and was out in seconds. I was wide awake, thinking about what just happened. I was just involved in a sensual mutual masturbation session with my wife's sexy best friend with my wife in the same room! I had gone way past the 'just phone sex' excuse. Part of me felt guilt and knew there was no explaining this one. The other part yearned for more, felt bad that it got over so quickly and knew that there was so much more of Sandy to explore and enjoy. I shook my head to shake off those feelings, telling myself I could still draw a line here and stop this once and for all.

Yeah, right.

My phone vibrated. It was a message from Sandy.

S- "I'm super horny. Come to my room now."

I gawked at the message. She was literally ordering me.

V- "Are you crazy? Tina is right here. I'm not getting out of bed."

I locked my screen telling myself I'm doing the right thing for once. She replied.

S- "Fine then. I'll just masturbate by myself."

I gulped imagining the scene but decided to ignore what I thought was an empty threat. I must explain at this point that there was a single wall between both bedrooms and it was super thin. Me and Tina had noticed this after we moved in when I would use the guest bedroom to play my electric guitar. Back to the present, I could suddenly hear a loud moaning voice through the aforementioned thin wall. Sandy was actually doing what she said! The moaning got louder and I knew a further increase would wake up Tina for sure. I got out of bed and slipped out of the room carefully to close it behind me without making any noise. I entered Sandy's room and closed that door as well. It was pitch dark.

"Listen Sandy, you can't-"

"Shhhh, Vince," Sandy shut me up and continued, "Just be quiet and do as I say and no one hears anything, okay?"

I was at a disadvantage. Any noise or wrong step here and Tina would wake up to find me in Sandy's room. I had signed myself up for this when I entered this room. And I was forced to do that thanks to my previous sessions. I had no option. Part of me was excited, too. I complied.

"Good boy, " Sandy exclaimed as I heard the smile in her voice. "Come to the foot of the bed."

I moved where she wanted and as my eyes adjusted to the darkness I saw Sandy laying flat on her back in front of me. I was at the foot of the bed, where her feet easily reached thanks to her height. I saw Sandy raise her right foot as she placed it over my tummy. She moved it along my chest, feeling the area smoothly.

"Tina is right," Sandy commented. "You are naturally fine as hell."

Before I could retort I felt something soft on my balls from below. I looked down in surprise to see Sandy's left leg run over my dick from the base to the top, starting the process of making it hard again.

I suppressed a moan, but it turned into a grunt. Sandy giggled at my attempt. Her right leg travelled it's way higher towards the centre of my chest and then to my neck as her left leg found what it was looking for. She stopped her left leg on the patch of cum on my shorts. It had still not dried up from the orgasm in the living room.

"Aah yes, I wanted to get a taste of some of that," Sandy hummed as I wondered how she would do that.

Her toes twirled to gather as much fluid as she could before she bent her leg inwards and took it across her body towards her face. I watched in awe as she bent the leg completely and arched her face forwards to lick the cum off her toes easily. The immense flexibility and horniness on display made me harder.

"Oh fuck," moaned Sandy after licking it all off. "That was fucking tasty. Got to get me a lot more of that... maybe later."

Before I could recover from what I just witnessed, Sandy's right leg had reached its intended destination. She placed the tips of her toes on my lips.

"Now, lick it," barked Susan as her left leg retained it's position on the bulge in my shorts which was much bigger than when she left it last.

I planted a few kisses on her toes. I tried to get a good grip by holding her right ankle with my right hand before it was immediately slapped off with her other leg.

"Uh-huh tiger," Susam shook her head. "No hands...and this time, suck it like you mean it. We don't want the wifey to know, do we?"