All Thanks to Sandy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately started sucking passionately on her toes going one by one using my tongue to envelope then.

"Oooooh yess baby!" Sandy moaned as she showed her appreciation by letting her other leg's toes juggle my balls through the thin material of my shorts. "Now keep going along my leg. "

I ran my tongue along her feet, ankle, shin, knee and thigh planting deep kisses at intervals. Her skin tasted as good as it looked which made me enjoy each kiss as much as she did. I kept going higher up her thighs. The pink skirt was easily pushed higher as my lips travelled further up her soft fleshy thigh. As the skirt revealed more, I could see her naked wet cunt for the first time right before eyes. I sensed the strong smell of her wet cunt and immediately got turned on. I couldn't control myself as I headed towards her wet pussy.

"Bad boy!" Sandy scolded as her left leg jabbed me in the balls and her right hand pushed my head back on track. "I never authorized that. Stay on course. Keep coming higher."

I followed her orders without question and continued kissing her upper thigh as I crossed her skirt to reach the area right above it. Seeing her abs up close made me harder, which Sandy immediately picked up as she continued her sensual foot massage on my bulge. I spent some time on her tummy licking and kissing it all over, before letting my tongue go inside her navel and sucking it.

"Oh fuck!" moaned Sandy. "You are so goooooood. Aah!"

As she moaned and arched her back her abs became even more visible. I got lost kissing them again as Sandy brought me back on track. She pulled her skimpy crop top higher revealing her large spherical breasts.

"Eyes on the prize, V," cooed Sandy with a devious smile.

I raised my head. Her nipples were erect. They looked beautiful all on their own but at the centre of those perfectly round boobs they were enough to turn any guy crazy. I managed to evade the easy bait and placed my tongue on the lower curve of her right breast. Sandy was surprised and I heard slight dissapointment in her moan. I let my tongue remain out and started dragging it along an elliptical path making circles all around her sublime breast. I kept making the circles smaller while going towards the centre. Sandy started moaning in anticipation. The smoothness of the skin on her breasts were very enjoyable to me and seeing Sandy anxious and desperate for once filled me with excitement. She closed her eyes and turned her head from side to side enjoying me licking every part of her boob except the excited centre, but badly wanting more. After what I felt was enough teasing, I made my way towards the centre. Her nipples were even more perky than before, almost screaming to be touched. I let the tip of my tongue touch her nipple.

"Oh my fucking God!" Sandy moaned in a whispered squeal. "You are fucking good."

I started sucking her perked nipple, not being soft or gentle anymore. Sandy's moans grew louder as she struggled to control herself. I became a little rougher, sucking her nipple hard before suddenly switching to the other nipple which was erect and dry. Without any warning or care for gentleness I roughly sucked on it, almost biting on it. Sandy covered her mouth with her hands, arched her back and screamed into her hands. I heard muffled screams of "Fuck!" and "Yes!" repeatedly as Sandy got even more excited than before. I felt the wetness of her pussy rub against my tummy while I was working on her breasts. It had become really wet, enough to smear some on my stomach. The smell of her inviting cunt was now strong enough to reach me.

"Fuck this. I can't take it anymore! You're too good, " Sandy spoke excitedly as she pushed my head down in one quick hard motion and spread her legs wide.

I needed no invitation, being turned on myself. I placed my hands on her inner thighs and spread them apart wide as I guided my head towards the center. Her wet cunt was begging to be touched and the strong smell and heat of her excited pussy hitting my face governed my next action. I licked her cunt all the way from top to bottom once, before licking it the other way again.

"Aaaaah!" Sandy moaned once again barely refraining from screaming as she placed her right hand on my head and pushed it further in.

I feared Sandy would wake Tina up with what was coming next so I stretched out my left hand to cover Sandy's mouth. Sandy immediately opened her mouth and took my middle finger in it and sucked on it as she used her right hand again to push my head in deeper. I finally obliged by letting my tongue go in deep inside her dripping wet pussy. Sandy moaned with my finger in her mouth and reacted by sucking hard on it. I increased my pace, bobbing my head to let my tongue go as deep as it could and then out and then in again, fucking her cunt with my tongue. Sandy let out what would have been another insanely loud moan if not for my finger. She used her left hand on my wrist to push in two more of my fingers in her mouth. She sucked hard on all three fingers enveloping her tongue around them. She bobbed her head to suck them along their length with some speed. I don't know if she meant it or it was just mindless lust running the show, but I totally got the feeling she was showing me how she'd suck my cock. Turned on by her actions, I let in a finger inside her pussy from the bottom as I continued fucking the top with my tongue. Sandy was losing it now as she arched her back to the maximum and turned her eyes upwards in complete ecstasy while sucking really fast on my fingers, squealing with them in her mouth. I sensed the fluids rush out from her vagina as I quickened the pace of my finger fucking for the final stretch. Sandy climaxed emphatically and bit my hand tightly to stop herself from screaming at the top of her voice as her whole body shook in excitement like a dangling electric wire. She came all over my mouth as I kept licking the hot fluids as much as I could. As Sandy recovered from her orgasm, I licked what was left and then looked up to see her face.

Sandy had the face of pure satisfaction, like someone who had not experienced it in a while.

"Fuck, I've never had... such a massive orgasm... from my pussy being eaten," Sandy spoke, as she caught her breath back.

As I got up and stood at the foot of the bed, Sandy raised her upper body to sit up on the bed right in front of me. My rock hard bulge was right in front of her face.

"Seeing me cum really made you hard didn't it?" Sandy suggested deviously back to her usual teasing self.

I didn't want to admit it did. I didn't want to be at the mercy of her again. I did what she asked and thought I deserved to retain some pride.

"Not really..." I replied unconfidently.

"Oh?" Sandy feigned a look of surprise as she massaged my boner from the outside. "If you say 'Sandy, please' with a voice that shows how desperate you actually are right now, I just might consider it you know."

She was running the show again. She had me in her hands. Literally. I hated that look she was giving me. The I-know-you-want-it look. She wanted me to beg and show her how badly I wanted to cheat on my wife. I was not willing to be played. Not again.

"No, really... I won't," I somehow drummed up the confidence to say these words.

"Lies again," sighed Sandy. "Everything was perfect till now, but you had to lie and turn me off again."

Sandy pushed me away towards the door and lay back on her bed.

"Get out of my room, " She barked, acting completely disinterested. "Close the door as you go."

I slowly closed the door behind me as I walked out. I felt like I'd been rejected, which was odd considering this was the outcome I supposedly wanted. Didn't I? There was a part of me that was kicking itself and wanted to go back and grovel to Sandy. The other part took control, ordering me to go to bed to my wife whom I loved so much. I entered my bedroom and got in bed beside Tina who awoke because of the sound I made.

"So THIS she wakes up to?" I cried internally as she got up to face me.

"Not sleepy, hun?" Tina questioned innocently.

"Y-yeah ...Just one of those days," I replied, trying to hide my shorts which still contained a massive unfulfilled boner.

Tina immediately caught it, as she looked down and her eyes widened. She looked up at me and smiled gleefully.

"I'm guessing that's the movie effect," she theorised. ".. And that's what's keeping you up, huh? Well maybe we can solve that now."

Tina crawled on her fours towards me as her hands moved on my chest. She was wearing a grey sleeveless top and blue mini-shorts. I wasn't prepared for this turn of events as my mind was still fixated on Sandy. My senses could still see Sandy's turned-on moaning face and smell the strong scent of her wet cunt. As Tina tried to kiss me, I pushed her back on the bed. I was in no mood for foreplay.

"Well well isn't someone pushy tod-"

Before Tina could complete her sentence I turned her around and manhandled her body to get her on all fours with her ass facing me. I was being driven by pure lust as I hastily pulled her shorts down from behind to reveal her clean-shaven dry cunt.

"Okay, V, You're getting a little too-"

I blocked out all information trying to reach my mind as I lowered my shorts, pulled out my erect thick cock and rammed it inside Tina's pussy in one fierce push.

"Aaah!" Tina yelped in pain. "V, this is too rough. Please be a little- aah!"

I pulled Tina's hair towards me making her arch her neck and back as I started ramming her from behind like an animal. I closed my eyes to imagine Sandy's moaning face sucking my fingers. Fixated on the vision of Sandy's wet pussy and the way her body reacted to my pussy licking, I rammed my cock deeper into the screaming Tina's pussy pounding her hard as the sound of our bodies smacking each other filled the room.

Suddenly, I felt something hard on my face as I felt my body fall sideways on the bed. As I regained my senses, I tried to understand what had just happened. Tina dressed herself as she looked at me with disgust. She had tears in her eyes and my right side cheek hurt. As I put my hand on my cheek, Tina started to calm down. I realised that she had just turned around and slapped me hard to stop me.

"What-what got into you?!" Tina screamed at me. "You were like some mindless p-possesed guy!"

I was in the wrong here. I was so wrong that I was scared of the consequences. Maybe this was it. The point at which it all ends.

"I'm so sorry Tina," I apologized profusely. "I just lost it. I didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry."

Tina calmed down as she lay down beside me.

"It's okay," Tina replied calmly. "I think I know why this happened. All these days working late till night and those early morning calls mean that I haven't been with you at all recently. We haven't even done it in ages. It was bound to have a reaction on you."

What? She was actually blaming herself for this? After my heinous act. No. I wasn't going to allow that. I had to come clean now. It was time.

"No, Tina. It's not you. Actually I-"

"Don't, V!" Tina interjected sharply. "You always take the fall for such things. It's time I owned up. I haven't been fair to you. Our sex life has suffered because of me. I keep saying it's work and don't make any efforts for us in bed. I treat you so badly even though you're so cool, open-minded and trustworthy. I know you'd never cheat on me and I've just taken that for granted and not worked on us at all. It's all my fault."

I wasn't sure which felt worse. The fact that Tina was taking all the blame for something horrible I did or that she called me trustworthy minutes after I gave oral to her best friend in the other room.

"No, Tina. You've got it all wrong. The truth is-"

"Stop it, V! " Tina ordered firmly. "I won't let you make any more excuses for me. This has gone to shit because of me and I'll be the one to fix it. Once this project ends, I'll make it all right, okay? Just give me a few days. We'll take a nice vacation once this work ends. Maybe to one of those beach places you've always wanted to go to like Bali or Maldives. I'll plan something out and I promise I'll be there for you a lot more, okay? "

I had no option but to nod in agreement as Tina seemed hellbent on sticking to her stance. Not that I thought what she said was entirely wrong, since our sex life was horribly lacking and part of it was thanks to her. But as we laid to sleep and I stared at the ceiling, I felt terrible guilt over what had been happening. I heard Tina drift to sleep after some time as I continued staring at the ceiling.

I had now got off mutually with my wife's hot best friend twice in a week and given her a pleasurable oral session with my wife in the next room and in return my wife had just promised me she would bump up our sex life. It was all so confusing. I knew this was going to come crashing down on me at some point. I lay in constant fear knowing there was only one person responsible for all of this. It was all thanks to one scheming, deviant, deplorable, hot, sexy, and desirable woman.

All thanks to Sandy.

(End of part 1)