All Comments on 'All Thanks to Sandy Pt. 03'

by thev_666

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Doombot80Doombot80over 1 year ago

That's it?!

Vince gets excited by being cucked by his wife and someone they had just met, when she had been emotionally and sexually distant from him for, presumably, years. The story ends with Vince being "confused" about how he feels and thankful to Sandy for manipulating the entire thing? Was this supposed to be the end or was it just abandoned?

The sexual tension between Vince and Sandy was great, but the story should not have ended this way. Why introduced the cheating, cuckoldry, just to end the story? Vince should be furious that he was faithful and loving for as long as he was to a woman who happily gives up her pussy to the first meathead that flirts with her, while leaving him constantly emotionally and sexually frustrated. I can only assume this isn't the first time Tina has done this, and is the very reason she's distant from Vince.

You built interesting characters, but they need a proper ending. Vince needs to confront Tina, he needs to put Sandy in her place, which he was only just beginning to do, and he needs to face what he really wants for his life.

This story leaves us as blue balled as Tina does Vince.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous