All Comments on 'All That Blooms in Spring Ch. 02'

by cookingwithgas

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this not a repeat? Why?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Interesting chapter!

4

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Another great chapter. This one is quite captivating. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next chapter. 5stars

xtc5xtc5over 1 year ago

You are killing me LOL. Two parts down and I am still not sure what way this story will turn. I am so looking forward to the last two parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Apparently, Dalton responded to Jackie's call to come to her aid, and now they are therapeutically fucking. But why is he so desperate to bring Peter home? Or did Jackie tell him all about the night she cuckolded her hubby and Dalton now wants to play this Bull and Sissy game too? Moreover, Peter must be weak, vulnerable and submissive after an accident.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Great tale so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1.0 ratio of head injuries per chapter

IbeSteveIbeSteveover 1 year ago

Brain Doctor to the Rescue.

ecboyecboyover 1 year ago

Loving your story. Can’t wait for the next parts.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

The story started out well, but no reasonable doctor would have done what Ann did. She was violating the Hippocratic Oath and risking her patient's well-being if not life. No person would believe that she could treat a battered human as successfully as if he was in a hospital with "modern" devices such as X-ray. People don't have cabins, even in the woods, that are so isolated that there isn't a road to town. Did Ann not have any communication abilities? Those inconvenient facts were enough to start skimming rather than reading.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Nice read.

But I am going to reserve what I think

after Chapter 3. I didn't read it when it was posted.

thanks cookingwithgas

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

This story is drowning in words. I have seldom read so many words that explained so little. There was no reason to declare the guy dead. He left the cabin and has not been seen since. Calling off the search made sense, but not calling it a recovery. There was no body and nothing to indicate foul play. The couple chatted for a couple pages but little was said to advance the plot. You really need to tighten things up and stay on plot. Rambling, meaningless conversations and actions do not a story make.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Jeez, in Chapter One we find he is a weak and pathetic cuck... who runs away. Then in Chapter Two we find that not only is he a weak and pathetic doormat apology of a man but he is a coward as well. Why the hell wouldn't this dickhead make himself known to the authorities as soon as he could after coming out of his "coma"?

His slut wife thinks he's dead. The authorities think he's now dead but can't issue a death notice for legal reasons for (depending on the precise situation) for between 2 to 7 years. So, Life Insurances proceeds, retirement funds etc all still need to be sorted legally. The assets of the marriage need to be sorted or that slut wife gets everything. Like I said, this dickhead is a disgusting coward. Plus, the world needs to know what his "loving" wife and her fuck buddies had done and, finally, he needs to divorce the cheating slut wife.

At what stage does he want some sort of self-respect? His qualifications and all his papers would be lost if he runs away. Is he going to hide behind Ann's skirt his whole life?

After all those stupid games he was playing, he still gets discovered. Is he going to murder that guy that found him? Now the pathetic piece-of-shit is again knocked unconscious. Frankly he doesn't deserve any sort of life the way he's acting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, but unfortunately this is just another story about a self-centered overbearing asshole. Not an enjoyable read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good plot, weak execution. Your writing style is tedious, with too much irrelevant details, almost like you are giving instructions to actors on a stage: turn this way, pickup this item, stand here, place your shoes there, etc. It doesn't flow well. Also the whole concept of this backwoods medical mirical is too ridiculous, especially the premise that the MC just disappears from the accident site with no trace. Equally ridiculous is that Ann grew up with backwoods preppers, but she doesn't have a gun? Preposterous. If Dalton was coming to the cabin alone he would be dead by now, so many ways for Ann to claim self defense, rape, etc. Good and enthusiasm and intentions, but you need way more practice. Thanks for the effort.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

OK - I know it's fiction but you're trying to weave a tale that the reader will buy into as if "this" can really happen. Your character's decisions just don't follow any sort of logic trail I can get my brain around. As long as he supports Ann's version of the truth, there's no legal danger for her. He can come back into the world, burn the bastards to the ground on national television and go back to the mountains. Anything else is just "twilight zone" material. As usual, solid narrative flow and story progression. If only the story was still on its rails...3*

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Ah, the missing link finally shows up. Yes, CWG, Literotica did you dirt, and us as well, but it's still a fine story. Gripping, even. And it'll be well worth re-reading later. So happy to have it here.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Thanks for this. Good story. How can any group of people do that to another person? I guess they thought he would have the same morals (or lack there of) as they did. A despicable bunch of people.

The for reposting this. story is making a lot more sense now.

OldGuy1946OldGuy1946over 1 year ago

Fun read so far. Really looking forward to the rest.

nestorb30nestorb30over 1 year ago

Man this got lame quick. Almost reminds me of a tela novel my grandmother would watch. Out of all the ridiculous plot lines, a neurosurgeon prepper being one of them, where does Jackie get the money to hire a PI? They are dam expensive and he has been on the case for months

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing...

Well, I’ve found you stories entertaining, however with your own admission & now knowing your intent towards Us mear readers I’m going to have to take a stance. Again thanks of the read but this is the last time I’ll read one of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well…THAT was a bit convoluted, but very entertaining.

.

Don’t understand why Dalton et. al. didn’t just bust into the cabin at some point? But never mind…..

.

Looking forward to how this plays out.

.

5 *****

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - too many circumstances seemed to be contrived to suit your narative

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waste of a chapter. And authors need to stop writing the love interest into these stories. Guy just lost the "love of his life" it immediately falls for the first pretty face that shows interest. Cheapens the entire story.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I am surprised that the wife could find the money to hire Dalton to try to find her hubby. She is such a selfish bitch. Maybe she realizes that her cheating is the reason for his storming out and his possible death. Maybe she feels guilty. However, I sincerely doubt that she does. She is obviously too Self Centered and Selfish. Maybe some insurance isn't paying off without the body, and she really wants the money. Selfish. Oops, Now Dalton has nearly killed our hero again. What is he going to do??? 5 Stars for our writer, Great Story, Great Writing. Thank You for all you hard work. Great Job on this interesting story.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 1 year ago

Is it too much to wish this indecisive beta would just give up the ghost this time? I hoped he would improve, but he’s just useless….I will skip the rest of this series.

offkilter123offkilter123over 1 year ago

MC is an idiot but then again, so am I for reading part 2.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Still too much Stockholm Syndrome stuff. Still over the top, doomsday preppers, really????

Still 3/5, nothing extraordinary to shift it from that score, yet!!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

Dear god, people PAY for this steaming pile of shit?

Wavedave45Wavedave45over 1 year ago

So is it possible there's still something going on yet to be revealed? That's the vibe I get. And were some of the other partners not complicit in it? Like the part about Amber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You know how to leave cliffhangers for sure . I’ve found this story intriguing from the first chapter but it’s become more so in this chapter , I don’t know how you’ll be able to keep up this level of suspense and hold the interest of your readers , and I look forward to whether you can or not ! I’m going to rate each chapter seperatly then the final rating for the storyas a whole , so far your 10 for 10 so ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wandering story with very little to get excited about as usual with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stopped reading and started skimming when brain surgeon enters the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't get all the sneaking around. They should arrange their own news conference, call Jackie out as the cheating slut she is, tell the story and move on. Any official case had been closed and the revenge of her being publicly shamed as a whore and him already having a new love, would be perfect. The only one who keeps getting hurt in this whole deal, is him. What gives a fuck about a dirtbag PI?

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

still going with a good story, what's next? 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't understand why Peter just doesn't come out and says his piece, lives with Ann and tells Jackie it's over?

driv2u2driv2u2over 1 year ago

Wow not exactly rocky is he , I nearly went out and told dalton to fuck off to protect Ann lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good read the 1st punched me in the gut, the 2nd chapter was good in an slower build up.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

I am into the tale, but am not reallly happy this veered off into the captive of his rescuer theme. I was more interested in Jackie and the other's motivations, but I'm sure it is a banality like lust, feeling like they needed to do something different, a sort of extended adolescence that is all too common among the young today. Entertaining tale sir.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dalton is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The second half of this chapter really sucked compared to the first half. It doesn't even make a whole lot of sense so far, and I doubt it will later on, either.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was captivated by this chapter until it went silly at the end. FFS, how many serious head injuries can this poor survive? Why the fuck does the PI give two fucks who has spent what money as long as he gets paid what he is owed at the end of it? JR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercookingwithgas@cookingwithgas
Romance novelist, under pen name K.L. Denison. You can follow me on Amazon, KDP and coming soon on SmashWords Like writing and posting free stories for others' enjoyment - often just to clear a writer's block. Real life can be pretty boring, so I strive to avoid the common ...