All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 00 - Prologue'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 4 years ago
Well

Let's see where this takes you, I am curious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You've got me hooked ...

Ah, there's nothing like a good sci-fi story. I've even just signed up (membership pending review) so I can follow this story. Will just have to bookmark your page for now.

Rich on a poisoned chalice comes to mind when I reread your title. You have set up a nice complex ride through time, space and possibility. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great start

Looks like a great tale moving forward

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great beginning

Complex start with good intro

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome start!

Really good! I cannot wait for next chapterts;)

sktarafdarsktarafdarabout 4 years ago

Think going to be another TSM though al the angle not developed properly.

But still good... Very good. Let's see if it continues to 10th or 20th chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep going

I’d like to see where you can take this. I will admit to being more interested in a good story than gratuitous sex for no other purpose.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 4 years ago
I am going to enjoy this

Can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Work!

To Bigtddybr, thank you so much for your prologue. I really enjoy this site because of the opportunity to review the submissions of excellent up and coming authors like yourself. Look forward to your next chapter.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Boring start, even after struggling through your life history and promises. A tall guy with a short suit doesn't exatly grab any interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Well written, looking forward to the rest of the series

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
I agree...really good read!

I am looking forward to reading more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good start

A lot of info but hopefully all will become clear as things progress.

Cheers

SlofredSlofredalmost 4 years ago

I am late to find this story but I think I am in for a very good read. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Alright ! Seems I found a good read.

I been looking for awhile now for some good reading. Glad I checked this Prologue

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 4 years ago
A gem has been found!

I was fumbling around looking for a good read and after a series of non starters I ran across this gem. Great start and I am impressively hooked. I’m just hoping that the rest is as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Read

I’m lucky, a few more chapters are all ready written

244 Jake

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rich plot line?

Fabulously calm and serene beginning. Ends with a cliffhanger headache.

You are really good at this.

Can't wait to get into the next installment. I may have just found a gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow a Real Story!

I shouldn't say that - there are other well-developed worlds and complex stories here. I DO like asteroid mining stories and it's great to have another one to read!!! :)

SirCarlSirCarlover 3 years ago
All right young person!!

This was really well thought out, written, and presented! I'm going to the next chapter now!

Elkhorn1959Elkhorn1959over 3 years ago
Really nice story line so far

I tripped on this as a "recommended" reading. I'm not sorry at all! I really like the story line. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series and your other writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pisciums?

Did Clark name the aliens or discover their names somewhere?

bigtddybrbigtddybrover 3 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous. No, Dick Clark did not name the system nor the aliens. The Piscium system and it's distance from Earth are part of our current star system glossary of astronomical data. Look it up. Not all of this storyline will actually use real place names and locations, but hey, put me down for following reality a few times.

DWLazarusDWLazarusalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to a great read!!

tamactamacover 2 years ago

I think it's off to a really good start

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

Wow, it’s been a long time since I read this the first time and it’s just as good as I thought it was way back then. I lost track of it for a while and am thrilled to see so many more chapters added. I’m so grateful to BTB for sharing his talents with us. Now I’m off to storyland and won’t be available anytime soon.

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

I tripped over this one by accident. A very happy accident!! I'm looking forward to the rest

Calnet2289Calnet2289over 1 year ago

Wow, what a start! This is going to be a great read. You are bringing some real science, and some personal development. I am really looking forward to reading this serires.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I just finished chapter 60 and came back here to encourage anyone just taking a look to read this wonderful story. The story really becomes as big as the Milky Way galaxy.

294day294day5 months ago

I am really looking forward to reading this Story.

OgfyOgfy29 days ago

Ok. I've just caught up to the lastest chapter. And while I'll say that YES it is riddled with misspelled words, sometimes overbearing explanations or repetitive and outright confusing names, this is one of the BEST stories that is filled with adventures, drama, technology, and sexual situations. There are points in the story where you may get mad at the author, but the plot is always there. I can't wait for the next chapters to be released.

TessalyTessaly13 days ago

Somewhere within this labyrinth of military jargon and exhaustive exposition, there's a masterpiece dying to come out.

Despite its faults, I still enjoyed it enough to give it a 5. I'd recommend that anyone read it, though with a warning that they need to bring a notepad, acetaminophen, and Adderall with them to Liramor-23.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES