All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 03'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
Another good chapter!

Thoroughly enjoying this tale!!!

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterabout 4 years ago

I have been looking for the next chapter to your story every day this week. Wanting to see how this story develops. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just gets better

You are a very good writer. Good pace; good character dev; good exposition.

Completely agree with your “regrets” about no sex in the chapter! The best erotica is that which complements and enriches a story, and especially a character(s). You have a really good story going here...making the sex integral to the story is a skill not many authors have.

Looking forward to future installments!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 4 years ago
spell-checker

I love this story and am looking forward to every episode (I am an old Marine myself).

However, in your last two paragraphs, your spell-checker let "trail" get by instead of "trial".

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent Space adventure, loving it so far. Five Stars! I can't wait until Sean gets a handjob from his nurse Hayya. Semper Fi!

tinfoilhattinfoilhatalmost 4 years ago
Point of Order.

Since you say we need to deal with your statements, I have a question. Do you know that the Captain's Executive Officer is known as "XO"? Not Ex O

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Enjoying it so far, and happy to know I have a lot of story to get through! There's a few awkward bits of dialogue and exposition (like when the captain says the lead scientist "struck Captain Whatt" it's kind of awkward how he speaks in the third person. Y'know? [Joke quote] "Captain Whatt said the lead scientist struck Captain Whatt. Captain Whatt is looking forward to the next game, and Captain Whatt is not at all worried about what Captain Whatt's competition might be up to... Captain Whatt has ice in his veins!" Lol)

|

But aside from a couple things like that (I'd have to go through it again for specifics) and me wondering when somebody is going to suggest supplementing the station's pulse cannons with some missiles, because it obviously has space for it, it was great. And I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens, and how your writing improves as I work my way thru. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Whoops. Also, yeah, fingers crossed you eventually decided to dispense with the E in Ex O. Makes my teeth itch, lol. XO. eXecutive Officer. Because it's pronounced the same either way, and one less letter means a tiny bit more efficiency in writing and sending messages, esp in Morse code, for instance. Also X is cool. Lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES