All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 05'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 4 years ago
I like

The rockhound mods, you really thought thru the improvised weapons..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gripping, Suspensful!

Still a great read, and inviting further investment of time to read it. I suspect that, being also an avid SF fan, I might re-read the whole lot cover to cover if it gets to be the size of a decent book.

I am enjoying the way all the threads are playing out. Keep up the good work, but implore your proof readers and editors to pay a little more attention to ensuring what you post is correct in all aspects. The few little glitches did not, though, detract from the quality of the story line.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
cool

I love this series. it reads like a TV drama and has all the elements of a Dallas/Babylon 5/Buck Rodgers combo.

Cheers, Kerry

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
I keep looking for the next chapter as they are getting better and better!

This tale is a good one...keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loving the story so far. Can't stop reading it..

RomanticClownRomanticClownalmost 3 years ago

I really love this story so far. I cannot wait to see how all of the threads come together. So detailed, there is much of the English navy slipped in it is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding story. I will continue to read.

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnny8 months ago

It's not terrible for Mil Fic, but there are some definite liberties taken. Still a decent read though.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Okay... (Page 1)

"... "Forgive me Ms. Samson, but how do you intend to pay for that?" Asked the VP Finances. ..."

Okay. I get that you needed a reason to give a little exposition for the people with (the mythically poor) goldfish memories...but why the heck would the chief executives of this company bother showing up to greet her... if they weren't aware of her finances? I mean...if the VP in charge of Finances shows up specifically for a guest... presumably he knows a thing or two about the person he left his corner office to greet, no? *shrug* Just sounded kinda weird to me.

darussiandarussian7 months ago

Oh and totally forgot to add this:

What the hell is up with the pre-chapter tl:dr spoilers? It’s awful. No matter how much I try to get my brain to skip that part, I always end up reading the first sentence or two and come on. Why would you do that?

Nighthawk2000Nighthawk20002 months ago

Love it. But Liea definitely needs a CFO. It makes no sense to pay cash for her yacht. Finance it at 5% interest and invest the money to earn 15-20%. Any first-year finance student could makes millions at that rate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES