All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 09'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
Such an intriguing space opera!

I have become addicted and anxiously waiting for my next "fix!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wondered or wanderer

I noticed the ship name changed. I assume it's wanderer as it made more sense with the description.

vitutus1vitutus1almost 4 years ago
Uusi Suomi

The right wording is New Finland. Finland is the country and lapland is the northen region of finland. People of finland are called finns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a suggestion...

I humbly suggest that the word 'vice' be changed to 'against' or wherever suitable 'contrary to'.

Use 'vice' only for a bad habit or in 'Vice-Chairman' or some such.

Great story. I'm enjoying it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thoroughly enjoying..

..this well imagined tale. I am however interested as to why you use the word "vice" when "verus" would appear to be correct. Is this normal usage in Canada?

zorb1970zorb1970about 3 years ago

I think that english is not the main language in which your thoughts are expressed in this story. The structure of thoughts expressed by the sentences do not reflect the the thought process when formulated mainly in english.

desertratazdesertratazalmost 3 years ago
Loving it so far!

That chapter was Bootylicious! 🤣🤣🤣

FigriggoFigriggoalmost 3 years ago

Love the story, love learning new words, love the plot twists. Thank you for putting the story first, jumping into your world is fun I enjoy spending time there.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

Not all red blooded men like women with big butts. I always will choose a petite woman over a fat one everyday of the week. Otherwise great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I held in there until chapter 9, page 2 (midway). I just couldn’t immerse myself in the story. Several things kept me from really connecting with the story or the characters. The lead male character (Raymond Clark) was really interesting and I couldn’t wait to see what he did next but the rest of the characters and story just sort of floated around Raymond Clark’s character., not really gelling at all for me. The author is talented, the story just doesn’t seem to be for me.

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

Whatever your translations are "bigtddybr" . They are awesome . This American has no problem following along . GR8 stuff .

tomnorristomnorrisabout 1 year ago

It is a GREAT story and would make a GREAT Anime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The quality of the story is great but there are lots of threads in this story. I'm concerned the author won't tie them together. Who is/are the main character (s)? With a cast this large you need 5 books to follow them all. Snidely Whiplash (Andjuran) started out an archetypal villain and just needed mustache twirling. As the author tried to flesh Snidely out, he became less n less believable. The explanation for his power base seemed like something out of conspiracy theory. Should have left him more phantom menace.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such an interesting tale you share with us. It is a fantasy seeking to … amuse and entertain your readers.

As so many literotica authors are NOT from America, it makes sense that different words and/or phrases are used. It adds interest to the stories being share. I wonder if I often do something others readers don’t do - I use the word “lookup” on my iPad to check out new words. ( so vise is correctly use word - even if it seems strange or unusual to me. ) Almost daily I learn news words, historical people or places, or the authors “clever” use of a word to add depth to the story line.

i am thankful for the authors sharing their time and efforts with me.

So I hope the readers can relax, learn new words or phrases, and enjoy exploring new worlds of imagination, at your finger tips. MANY thanks for sharing your writings with the rest of us. You efforts ARE appreciated!

- pal

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES