All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 11'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
This story just keeps getting better and better!

I was a little confused about the probes though as it appears the first probe results were from the entombed aliens planet and the second from an aggressive world. But wasn't the alien platform that was shot up from a world other than the entombed aliens? Did I miss something or just get mixed up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Suggestions for organization of story and chapters

First - IMO this story and the various plot lines that you have developed are awesome!!!! Please, please continue your writing.

Second - I suggest that you create 2 “chapters“ or appendices of your story and place your glossary of terms and cast of characters each in their own “chapter”. This would allow you to have one place for all readers to look at with the most accurate, up to date, and complete details. You would then only have to update those 2 chapters instead of editing all previous chapters in the event of finding an issue with a particular entry. And it would prevent the need for a reader to scroll past those items to “get to the good stuff” quickly for every chapter.

Lastly, I suggest that you find an editor that would be able to catch the several minor errors that occur throughout your text. For example, in this chapter, at the very last line the phrase “So, what TO we do now ?” Should be changed to “So, what DO we do now?”. Minor issue for your consideration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

A fascinating storyline with riveting characters. Thank you so much for sharing with your readers. P.S. many thanks for having the chapter number at the end. Very helpful and appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Keep up the good work. Love your story.

ThatMan12ThatMan12about 3 years ago

Please, who ever writes a story with a prologue, don't start it out with a character that doesn't matter. I guess I could say that I'm a reader invested in characters that have something to overcome, who become stronger and a better person after there setbacks. So, after reading the little bits of the other characters afterwards in the prologue (I'll admit, I could have invested more attention and time towards them) I became even more invested in Sean. All of the other characters seem to be people with silver spoons in there mouths (In my opinion) compared to what Sean is going through. (I'll also admit that I have been skipping through to see what Sean has to say, sue me!)

But for you to say that he plays no important role in the story, I ask myself, "Why am I even reading this? and what is the point of including him in this story?". If what I believe is to be true, I beg that who ever chooses to write a story, don't build up someone who you come out to say is not important, and doesn't serve any purpose in the plot.

I may be wrong, I dear hope that I am. But this story has lost my interest. I can tell that this author is great at writing military plots and has plenty of knowledge in that regard, so props for that. Maybe I can read this story some other time looking through a different lens.

I know most won't agree with my opinion, (oppinions are like asses, you may be interested in them, until it shits on you.)

Who ever get's this far in my writing, thanks. And I hope you can gain some knowledge from this.

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

Lol . All these experts below .

Please sir continue as you have .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"... "No, I do not want anyone to say that our office had prior knowledge or be able to show possible conflict of interest should this come to a trail where the JAG gets involved. ..."

Trial. I wouldn't mention it, but that has to be the fifth transposed letter, homonym, or otherwise word/grammar error I've seen so far on that page. Sweet lord...and it's worse because it's clear you know the right words, but autocorrect or something is just absolutely screwing with you. Freaking computers.

Second thing...why are they all so hostile to Ms. "Corden"? As far as she knew, she was literally just doing her job as law enforcement. Why the animosity? It's really weird. Sticking with it, but there's definitely a bit of grinding involved in getting to the good stuff, so far.

Damonkey916Damonkey9166 months ago

Some people just cannot appreciate a good story they are getting for free. I applaud the author’s efforts. This is a very good story. Yes, there are spelling, grammar and punctuation errors
.who cares!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES