All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 12'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome!

An excellent tale so far. A few grammatical errors that I caught, but a little more editing could fix that and I am not the grammar police. The threading of plot lines and world building are riveting. Keep up the good work and thank you.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
Hopelessly addicted!

Looking forward to my next "fix!"

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent Space adventure! Unfortunate that we still have religious fanatics that far in the future. But, spy's make for fun reads. Five Stars!

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudealmost 4 years ago

Extremely well written sir!!!!

Engrossing.

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I keep forgetting I am on this website while reading this story. This is a very engrossing sci-fi story and I completely agree with the other comments previously posted. This could make a good tv mini series or the like easily. I don't say movie because it feels like you have too much gold material to be bundled into the limited time of a movie. Considering an origin story on Black Lightning engineers? Anyways great work hope you continue to enjoy producing it!

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

I am thoroughly enjoying the story and your writing style. One of the best stories I have read!

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 2 years ago

Got caught by a bunch of spell-check homnym errors in this chapter... especially towrds the end. I've been able rate chapters since my last comment about the inability to rate. But, I can either leave a comment or rate, not do both.

Reloading the page doesn't help, re-loading the browser sometimes does, as does rebooting the iPad completely frequently fixes the problem, nut it always returns.

Good space opera you got going here... thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Okay. Riddle me this: why is it "five light years" one paragraph, then "two minutes light" the next? Seriously. Why isn't it "five years light"? Maybe because that'd sound silly? So why does "minutes light" not sound equally silly? I mean, it does to me, and I speak Italian, where we say "minuti leggeri" but, again, it still means light-minutes. The order is reversed because of how the grammar and sentence structure works. But it doesn't change the English meaning. I just cannot wrap my head around "seconds light" and "minutes light". Is it supposed to sound more military? Like saying klicks instead of kilometers? Idk. But it makes my teeth itch. Still reading, just have to kvetch.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The last two pages, or the last page and a half, with Fayad and Hanalei, was some of the very best writing in this series so far, in my opinion as a reader and sometime editor. Understated, but moving, and you did a perfect job of showing instead of telling...loved it. I've not rated the prior entries, but this one gets 5* easily.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm sorry man, really I tried. But even clarks ship isn't captained by clark, I don't think so. Every single "real" main character is a woman. I believe in equal rights and strengths and merits brought individually, but my god man, I didn't get it until I took a look at your other titles that you published, then it clicked. And while I don't agree with your lifestyle choices you put forth into the universe I don't admonish or judge you for them. But this particular story has gone sooo far off the rails towards womens power and dominance that it's really just laughable. But clark not even commanding his own ship, nah man, just no. Rediculous story with way to much fluff and filler in a totally dominant womans world started with me just skim reading, then skipping sections entirely to just calling it quits. Sorry bud, I can see you clearly put a lot of time and effort into the story but....

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor5 months ago

I understand how you use vice, even so, it hurts to read it. The way you use it, instead would be a better word. Also, the "intro" just kills me. Too much at the begining of every chapter. Great scifi story, need just a tad more erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES