All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 13'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DogmancyprusDogmancyprusalmost 4 years ago

Keep it coming, great story, excellently written. 10* if possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story

One suggestion, though. Put the abbreviations list at the end of each chapter, with maybe a reference to that fact at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ditto to what Dogman said!

I agree completely with the previous comments from Dogman. This is a great, well written story.

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentalmost 4 years ago
Thank you.

I love this story. I look for it every morning to enjoy with my coffee.

Added to my favorites, thanks again for sharing your talent with us.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Lovin'

Still Lovin' this series, the Action, drama, and adventure are great! Only wish the chapters were longer. But Five Stars once again. Cliff hanger, can't wait for more.

FrostydogFrostydogalmost 3 years ago

What a great yarn! Love the way you have built up this universe and developed your characters. There is so much more than just a sci-fi story here, with a decent amount of intrigue involved. Hell, I don't even mind the crossover between military and civilian command, and it's nice to read a story that doesn't have people screwing each other just for the of gratuitous sex. Apart from a few silly grammatical and spelling errors, its all good, EXCEPT, and please forgive me here, but you've made this error once too many times, the correct use is 'Courts-Martial not Court-Martials, and it's Aides-de-Camp, not Aide-de-camps. Apart from those minor things that really jagged my senses, I'm thoroughly enjoying your yarn. I know it'll end, and I will be sorry to read the last paragraph. Guess I'll have to look at anything else you've written, and see how it compares. Cheers and good luck, Frosty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holly crap this is a brilliant story LOVE IT.

Raka101Raka10112 months ago

The ship builder is getting credit for the generator upgrades. But shouldn't royalties go to Clark and associates as they allowed the dr to prefect the generators. So if the builder starts a space line done they get a say?, very much enjoying the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES