All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 14'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
why apologize?

That was not only a great chapter but it also moves the story along by showing everything else that is happening in conjunction with the last chapter. Great job and can't wait for the next part!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Lovin' it!

Just finished reading chapter 13, and found chapter 14 waiting, oh Happy Days. Five Stars once again. Now to await 15, and more. Thank you for this wonderful escape from our current covid19 reality.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
Totally caught up in this storyline!

The people, circumstances, setting, everything about it is so believable! I am waiting with "bated breath" as the saying goes for whatever you come up with next!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A few chapters into this story, I had been somewhat upset with the gratuitous bravery, heroism and general perfectness of the major characters and how character development seems to be measureable in terms of metal to cloth ratio in their dress uniforms. Since then, however, the story has continously shifted into true space opera territory, making sufficient room for a few larger-than-life heroes. Combined with a straight forward but cleverly presented political thriller story, this story makes for a supremely enjoyable read and will be at the top of my check-for-new-chapters list of bookmarks.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatalmost 4 years ago
Question

Why does the author bog down the first page of each chapter with all those names? It gets in the way of a good story. They should have been on the first page of the first chapter, and left there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story is great. Love it.

I would love it more if grammar was correct for the use of amount and number and I don't know why there this odd use of the word "vice".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A spider was religious . A woman boasted that she could spin better than palas Athena the Greek goddess of woman's craft , defensive war and wisdom . So she turned her into the first spider

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES