All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 15'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep it coming

Absolutely loving this story. Can't wait to see where you take us. Thanks for posting it here.

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Keep 'em coming please. Locked and loaded, ready to roll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
marvelous

great concept skillfully explored... keep up the good work (literally - too often i've read stories that had potential, only to end up disappointed when the author(s), for some reason, abandoned them... it would be a shame if that happened here)

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
I sound like a broken record, but again a winner!

Cannot hardly wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really fun to read!

I not only love the story, but I also love the writing style; it keeps all of the story lines moving nicely. I don't know how you can keep these chapters coming so quickly, but please keep them coming!

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudealmost 4 years ago

Honestly if I were given the choice, I'd rather be Raymond Clark on The Wanderer than John Blake on the Invictus...

This is a well written potboiler and I love. Can't wait for Senator Shitbird to get his just rewards.

Loving it.

FDD

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 3 years ago

Thank you for moving the glossary to the end of the chapter. Makes beginning the story much more inviting. Even better would be publishing it as a stand alone reference piece rather than having to resubmit it with every new chapter. If there is any important new abbreviation, then you could have that one at the end of the latest submission. As it is, that whole long list is intimidating to potential readers, and anything new is lost in the assemblage.

So kind of you to share this exciting space opera with us. I greatly appreciate your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damm, Damm and double Damm!

Damm my man - your writing is freaking DAMM GOOD! Have to put you up there with Pars001, RoustWriter, Tefler along with BurntRedstone!

HmanlitHmanlitover 3 years ago

Still reading, but I hit the point where Lynn was describing the size of Raymond's cock and I had to jump forward and offer a compliment on the writing. In my not so humble opinion, authors in general use hard measurements way way too often. People in general don't think in terms of inches or feet, or any other ruler measure, they think in relative terms for size, like what you did there. Bigger than this, smaller than that, but maybe a bit closer to that.

Think about the size of the room you are in, how big is it? Did you think relative? or did you pull up the measurements in your mind? I'm betting (and I know that this is true for me) you thought of the feel and the range-ish ness, but only when you had to do you think of the numerical measurement.

bigTddybr: Thanks for doing it this way, and keep up the good work!

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Storyline is damn good. Hope you don't take this in the wrong way, but where you can improve is having more genuine conversations instead of a monologue taking the story forward. This feels a bit dry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story, I have been binge reading.. however I find Fiona's role to be a huge conflict of interest

cornred58cornred58over 1 year ago

“getting the last of his twenty-four centimeters of cock into her cunt.” That’s some pickle!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I noticed that you said Apple cider . Being that my dad his dad and my mum's parents were all from set up a big cider production area cider is made from Apples . Perry is made from pears

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story . But you only get cider from Apple's

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You only get cider from Apple's

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Had a wtf moment when I realized one of your characters literally shares the same first and last name of a relative of mine lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES