All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 18'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 4 years ago

Excellent as always! I just wish there was more of it - I keep getting disappointed when I hit the glossary, because I think I have another page and a half than I really do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep it going!

Great story Great universe please don't stop.

SlofredSlofredalmost 4 years ago

One minor critique. B... is BRAVO in international Alpha Phonic code not Beta.

It has been since before WW1. https://www.thoughtco.com/nato-phonetic-alphabet-1691031 Oher than that excellent story and chapter. 5 stars as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Worth the wait.

That glossary is becoming a major portion of the page count. I think enough of us have read the previous chapters that you only need include the new ones introduced in the current chapter. Not that the story needs them anyway.

I know you said you posted this in eight days ago. Wonder why Lit took so long to paste it up here. I know other authors who can post on a Sunday and it is here on Tuesday. Then, considering how much notice I have had from my complaints to them, I don't suppose they'll listen to complaints.

Still, it was worth the wait. Another excellent chapter and several threads beginning to unravel and stir towards a culmination. Keep it up. Looking for much more revelation as you deal with the Senator and the errant news corporation.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yay! Another Chapter

I have been checking everyday for the past month for this chapter. Could not believe my eyes when i saw it. Keep up the great work and cannot wait to see what the next chapter brings. Hope you are staying safe.

bigtddybrbigtddybralmost 4 years agoAuthor

Slofred - you are correct, and I know better. Don't know why I posted BETA vice BRAVO. Thank-you all for the kind words, they are appreciated. The error in submitting this chapter was mine, not Lit's. Once I properly resubmitted it, it went through quickly. I am being bombarded with plotline and other suggestions some of which I will be including in future chapters. If your suggestions are not included, it is simply that my plotline is moving in a different direction. The plotline extends through at least four chapters ahead of the one I am writing, so major changes to the same will not occur. Some minor suggestions that were or are being included are modifications to ship designs, the current police file on PanGalactic News, and the original Pisciums having two distinct societies. I would like to personally thank the many subscribers who submittec suggestions, and will in chapter 20, but so many of you have sent items as Anonymous. I'm attempting to make drawings on the ship designs, Liramor-23, and the shoulder and breast patches for the different ships and platforms, but I suck at using the art format on my computer. So many if you begged for a glossary, and now are asking me to kill the glossary...Aesop had it right, you can't please everyone. I think I will post the glossary every five chapters starting in chapter 20, so people will be able to find what they need and not be bothered by a bulky glossary every chapter. Hope that pleases most of you.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Excellent

Another excellent post battle chapter. Five Stars! Love your going after a major news organization for their traitorous behavior, are you listening CNN, among others? Laughed at your change of "B" to Beta, had me convinced NATO changed it. After all "B" was changed to Bravo, after WWII's "Baker". Keep up the Great work, we dedicated readers appreciate your work. Semper Fi from this old Marine.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
This story is like a fine wine and and can be savored!

I check every day now for the next episode in this superb space opera! It is a tribute to your imagination and a compelling story line! Please keep sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Growing Glossary

You could try posting the Glossary as a separate document (like a chapter or the prologue) and update it as necessary as you go.

I love this story!! Thank you for writing and posting!!

loragassloragassover 3 years ago

If you want Sci-NONFiction, go read about chemicals or minerals from your medical journals or oil companies. If you want Sci-Fiction, stay tuned here for the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES