All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 19'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SlofredSlofredalmost 4 years ago

Just a suggestion. make the glossary a free standing chapter (20_) and then publish chapter 21 from there on you can just refer to chapter 20 as the glossary at the beginning and / or end of each chapter. This will save repetition even at every 5 chapter mark. I love the story. it has been 5 stars every chapter for me.

JaekartJaekartalmost 4 years ago
An interesting story that is pleasing to read !

This story is rich in characters, all doing their own thing, and intertwining within the story. I have followed it from the beginning, which was a bit confusing until I caught onto the fact that you were building major backgrounds for them.

Bravo, bigtddybr, for an unusual STORY THAT KEEPS IT'S READERS ENTHRALLED AND EAGERLY AWAITING ANOTHER CHAPTER !!

World building and plotlines take their own time to develop, but we as readers can get a bit antsy awaiting future chapters. Don't hurry the story just to appease us, your loyal fans, LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great work

hi I have been a big fan of all that glitters. The developing story arks are great, you must have done a lot of world building. The development of the people was fun to see. The contrast of navy and corporation was done well. I would like a bit more explaining on the technology side of how things work and such. The wrist comp I want one lol. Any chance that the bug aliens will come back to help. Plus that station need more guns for point defense, more tubes and gun for offensive use would go a long way of helping out for the alien attack. But I thing you all ready know this lol.

Keep up the good work.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago

Just makes me more impatient to read the next chapter and those after that! A truly engaging story! You are appreciated!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 3 years ago

Instead of a stand alone chapter, you might place it in the biography instead. That allows for frequent updates and changes with less hassle. Anyway, your story is great, your creativity amazing, and I appreciate you allow each episode to determine its optimal length rather than dribbling them out a page or two at a time. Thank you.

bigtddybrbigtddybrover 3 years agoAuthor

With so many people requesting that I move the glossary to a free-standing chapter, I have conceded defeat and will do so. I will place the glossary and other useful notes into a chapter called 'All That Glitters Notes'. The only way I can upgrade the glossary will be to replace the chapter as the need requires. We'll see how this works out.

bigtddybr

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The past tense of the verb "scrap" is "scrapped"

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/scrap?s=t

unctadskunctadskover 3 years ago

Last chapter 23 days ago. Any problem.

bigtddybrbigtddybrover 3 years agoAuthor

Unctadsk: Unless you consider life a problem, then no. Things are opening up here in Canada which means that I am no longer 'stuck' in the house with little to do. Ergo, I am writing around the things I am now doing outside of the house vice writting as something to do to stave off boredom. For now, I'll publish when I publish. Don't panic, chapter 20 has been ready for awhile, I just keep adding to it instead of submitting it and starting another chapter.

unctadskunctadskover 3 years ago

Thanks... Ticking....

BigDog167BigDog167over 3 years ago
Re-submit

If you submitted chapter 20 on the 15th and it is still not showing as under review, they lost it. Happens a lot of Lit. Only thing you can do is submit it again.

RomanticClownRomanticClownalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story! I love the style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES