All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 20'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Favorite story

There are a few really good story tellers here on Lit, but you are the only one who has been active in long time. Bravo! Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The nobel physics prize ceremony is normally in Stockholm. Only the peace prize is awarded in Oslo.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Excellent

Excellent once again. You weave a masterful space adventure. Thank you for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another excellent Episode

I presume that the house on Liramor Prime is key to the downfall of the Senator.

Hope Raymond enjoys is "Show Off" tour.

Lock-down should be giving more time for writing but...

Share the Love

Devir Ginatorr

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 2 years ago

Just a comment on logistics at Liramor-23. If other work was being held up by the Naval vessels needing the 'tug' to move them, being the way of moving the debris from the pirate vessels, why wouldn't the tug move each Naval vessel a short jump away? All four could be moved enough to be put of the way, and likely do it in less than a day.

Then, the pirate debris could be moved to the scrap pile, and the work impeded by the debris could begin within a day or two instead of more than a week.

Seems to me an experienced Navy tug captain would think of the most efficient way to do something.

Just a thought.

With some of the strange wrong word errors in the past 8-9 chapters, it made me wonder if you were using voice recognition software to 'write' with. Homonym errors are not that unusual, but some of the one you have used are quite bizarre.

'Costumers', instead of 'customs', was a hilarious one. I read that sentence, and thought 'WTF is he talking about?' LOL

Trying to recall some of the others, but can't. I have seen a LOT of your/you're mistakes, from Ch-00.

Thanks for sharing, and the effort to submit. Oh yeah, haven't been able to hit the 5 stars since I left the previous comment about the problem, 7-8 (more?) chapters, previous.

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

OMG WW55 . Your critiques are really annoying . Please just try and enjoy this free work of art .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ex navy here, you do realise in petty officers 1st class is highest ranking, right? 1st class is an e6 right under cpo. Equal to staff sargent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES