All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 40'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86over 2 years ago

In 58 days will mark 2 years of this monumental story, it's been an entertaining ride and I will be looking forward for more great things to happen. 5 stars

bugsy_911bugsy_911over 2 years ago

This series was starting to stagnate a bit but these last two chapters have really reversed it! Keep up the great work!

DucatastiDucatastiover 2 years ago

Great twists and turns yet again, thanks

cmn456cmn456over 2 years ago

Spoiler……

Best part of the chapter was about Aurelia and how she took over and is driving the government.

DemeatHarDemeatHarover 2 years ago

I think the Union's going a bit "wtf just happened during that meeting?!?"

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusover 2 years ago

Yet another great chapter of a great tale. Five stars all the way. Keep it coming.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterover 2 years ago

Great. I check regularly and am excited to see a new chapter posted. EPIC

JRD66JRD66over 2 years ago

Another great chapter. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. Marvelous story. Love the intrigue.

SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

Damn a whole lot of shit going down at the Landstradt. And I have a feeling there is still more to come. Once again , thank you for sharing this amazing story with us. 5 stars

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 2 years ago

Heh. Aurelia is definitely not someone you want to cross. She just seized control of her house, after gutting it, and still remains perhaps the most powerful person on the planet. I suspect she's going to be a powerful voice in the upcoming discussions with the Union, along with the head of House Hadren, who secretly helped the Union.

Looking forward to the next chapter. And Happy Holidays!

EasyReader44EasyReader44over 2 years ago

Another awesome addition to this saga, I wish you a merry christmas, and hope for your brain too cook up the next chapter post haste, as we are all at the edge of our seats, i also hope for a speedy rescue of Raymond Clark, so he can get back to spending some of his trillions of credits, perhaps buying a planet, creating his own fleet, allying with the union ofcourse, but able to act more independently than now. Cheers from Denmark.

arrowglassarrowglassover 2 years ago
Another TRIUMPH!!!!!!!

This yarn just keeps "upping the ante" on what makes a story really great! The involvement of the Toolend in human affairs to the betterment of all, the evolving intrigue of the Landstradt, the machinations of getting something done in government, the Pod-Drran and a use for their Man-jays...everything your fertile imagination keeps turning out make this a FAVORITE story!!!! NOW...I just have to read this chapter again!!!! SO WELL DONE!!!

Edhawk64Edhawk64over 2 years ago

Great chapter, thanks for the early Christmas present!

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
Good chapter

What pleases me the most is that things can go wrong and the intrigue is captivating.

Aurelia has plans, that much is obvious. I think she will be a force to be reckoned with, especially when it comes to the rest of the slaves..

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 2 years ago

Excellent work!

I have only one problem with all this.

...I now have to WAIT for the next chapter, damnit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go easy on the italics at the beginning of each story. You’re a good storyteller, let the story tell itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a very good chapter. I enjoyed the intrigue and surprises that went on. I really enjoyed the toolend people able to help the freed union citizens with their trama. With what went on in the Landstradt. I looked like Aurelia has set up and instigated everything to get back at the House Adenomere for trying to kill her just for her dowry. now with the hole upset of the lanstradt and the changing of the dynamics within, what will come next. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

Wonderful story I cannot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this series in the form and spirit that you have been. I just got done binge reading the entire series over the course of 36 hours. Had a blast. I look forward to your furthering the plot and the characters in whatever manner seems fitting. Trust yourself, obviously what you’re doing works extremely well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this incredible sci first series. I was introduced to another series in the mid 70's. It was titled Perry Rhodan. This was a German series that only translated about 120 paperbacks to English sadly. Last I heard they were up over 2000. Please keep them coming. You have created an fantastic series. DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any updates on when you will publish the next chapter? Your previous bio post from 1/11 made it sound like a weeks time but it has almost been 2 weeks and you have not updated your bio so I don't think you have submitted Ch. 41 yet.

firehorseukfirehorseukabout 1 year ago

the Profit stood behind those being judged -> the Prophet stood behind those being judged

Excellent Landstradt scene.

James_DuncanJames_Duncan8 months ago

I did rather enjoy Aurelia's master strokes of deception and strategy, well thought out and well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
10 Apr 2024. Chapter 64 has been posted. Ch. 65 is well on its way and, hopefully, will be posted soon. In future, I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), which was submitted 1 Apr 24, has not yet been posted. Hopefully, i...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES