All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 45'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep up this story, excelent base and writing

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterabout 2 years ago

Great. Enjoyed. Emotional. Always a pleasure to read. I've been following from the start and for the last few days been eagerly checking daily for the next chapter. Wonderful as always.

SN88SN88about 2 years ago

Thank you for another enjoyable chapter. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn fine writing!!! This is one of the few stories I (very impatiently) eagerly look for new chapters.

mithanialmithanialabout 2 years ago

A very good story. I look forward to the expedition go the center of the galaxy... and a discovery of transport to other galaxies.

AardieAardieabout 2 years ago

Sometimes this story gets a little corny, but it brings me joy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This chapter brought tears to my eyes. I truly enjoy your story telling. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another brilliant chapter, could only wish you had time to make them more frequent. Thanks for writing and sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a cool new story. Very much enjoyed. Now i am late for work. Dang it!

RayvenCloudRayvenCloudabout 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter, good sir.. I do have one question though.. How was the Navy able to tell Fiona that they were just up and taking her ship from her and replacing it with a fleet owned vessel, considering Liea bought it for her? Fiona mentioned that 'The Valour' was her private ship, but had it contracted to LMC to cover the docking and crew quarters when she was involved in the discussion about 'The Trine'..

arrowglassarrowglassabout 2 years ago
An absolutely compelling story!!!

This remarkable read continues to delight!!! I am not sure now how many times I have re-read this and it continues to fascinate me!!! Thanks!!!

AZTT2AZTT2about 2 years ago

I love the kids tying species together

rugbygrad09rugbygrad09about 2 years ago

I love this series so much! I even got very teary eyed during the birth scene. Very well written. Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
I love your story, but..

Everyone gets a higher rank and a medal. What about me? Instead of being a simple reader, I would like to be appointed "the admirable non-native English speaker bibliomaniac, in sitting, lying and standing, day and night, and who can eat with knife and fork and also chopsticks, 1st class with the Order of the Garter"

The German

CarchariasCarchariasabout 2 years ago

The Valour is Fiona's private ship, gifted to her by Liea Samson, a civilian. The Navy can certainly provide her with an official vessel for business purposes, but taking her personal ship from her seems a little shady. I'd be pissed if the govt decided to confiscate my car for no reason, even if they provided an official vehicle in its place.

bigtddybrbigtddybrabout 2 years agoAuthor

Just so that everyone is aware, they are not 'taking' the Valour, they are replacing it. The original Valour no longer has the legs necessary for her to work in this area of space due principally to the distances between the different races. As such, Fiona needed an upgrade. It stays as PV The Valour Ii, first of her class, as opposed to NS The Valour Ii. The original Valour goes to The Union Museum on Terra. The newvship also comes with an upgrade. This will be explained further ch 46. Stay tuned...

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 2 years ago

Have caught up real time, a very enjoyable week long binge read. Look forward to where you go from here.

Thanks for sharin'

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi, I just caught up. I got very confused around page 4 or 5, and by page 6 had to go back and check to make sure I hadn't missed a chapter entirely!

Aurelia and Raymond hooking up, the whole thing with the Patriots, having only read a couple paragraphs about the harradi, but now they have medals for their work? What's going on?

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

A continuing soap opera in space. Too little action for me.

prsstaridprsstaridabout 2 years ago

@anonymous Sounds like you missed more that one chapter if you missed the whole Alliance story arch. Aurelia and Raymond hooked up after they got out on bail. She wanted a child and thought Raymond was a good man. The medals were for stopping a potential war between the Alliance and the Union in which the Alliance acknowledge they would have lost.

TessalyTessalyabout 2 years ago

I very much loved the story! Junelliya and Aurelia are super awesome! I hope you keep it up. 💗

Now some constructive feedback:

- Some of the paragraphs were packed so tightly it was impossible to read. It would help to split them up and simplify them.

- The excessive, technical military details can be overwhelming at times, but that's more or less the genre: military porn, so it's fine, to a degree. But please make sure to at least somewhat follow the Law of Conservation of Details: ("Exclude details irrelevant to the plot.")

Again, I loved it. I'm sure it will just get better and better. 💗

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
10 Apr 2024. Chapter 64 has been posted. Ch. 65 is well on its way and, hopefully, will be posted soon. In future, I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), which was submitted 1 Apr 24, has not yet been posted. Hopefully, i...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES