All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 47'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
DogmancyprusDogmancyprusalmost 2 years ago

Yet another great chapter. 5* all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely love this series! I hope you and yours are doing well.

H2OBorneH2OBornealmost 2 years ago

Wonderful, as always

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 2 years ago
You just keep "uping the ante" with the quality of this story!!!

I tried to give this a FIVE, but it won't let me for some reason! Not sure what is going on? What a continuing saga!!!!

DistantConstellationDistantConstellationalmost 2 years ago

I'm very much enjoying the interspecies discoveries, the expansion of human capabilities, and the ethical boundaries being probed, discovered, and tripped over. I look forward to each new chapter.

Check something your edit sofware won't find - you speak often of the tenets (principles, rules) of the order of empaths or telepaths, but the word processor is regularly misspelling it "tenants" (inhabitants of someone else's property, usually for rent.) Would be better to avoid that minor distraction! Small things... Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

messing with lady June is a Very Bad idea.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 2 years ago
About Junelliya

While she did overstep, I couldn't see any other way out. The kid would have run and quite possibly hurt other people, which would have made his punishment way worse.

It was not an easy ethical choice for Junelliya, I hope they won't sanction her to harshly.

rugbygrad09rugbygrad09almost 2 years ago

I always look forward to new chapters of this story! Definitely one of my absolute favorites! Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As always a great read. Please continue. ..................See you out there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great chapter as always. Just hoping to see the next chapter soon as possible, many thanks for writing and sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to agree with theSecretBunny, Junelliya didn't have much choice. This boy was not going to go easily. Someone could have possibly been hurt during his attempted escape. He would have probably gotten 50 years or more in jail and learned more bad habits in there. He didn't think he was doing wrong. Being locked out of his powers until re reforms his thinking was probably the most humane option. Also if this incident because well know on Hollander's World, it might those who think like he did to reconsider their bad behavior knowing that their powers could be temporarily or permanently if needed.

The_Licentious_LaureateThe_Licentious_Laureate11 months ago

I think you mean ‘tenet’, not ‘tenant’. A tenant is an occupant of a rented property.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES