All That Glitters Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That, would be an interesting idea," the President said. "I need an excuse to see your home planets." That got laughter from the group of leaders. They were all in the same situation. Now that they had transportation of their own on the horizon that they could rely on, these kinds of events could become more frequent. It was food for thought.

Angelique called out the staff of the Sou-Chefs from the other races, and the cooks, waiters, and servers of Chez Aubuchon to be acknowledged by the guests. The President did the traditional toast with the Head Chef, Master Chef Riley, the sommelier, and finally Lawrence Wilbur, the evening's maître 'd, thanking them for their hard work. A very pleased Angelique gave Lawrence her nod of approval, making him very pleased in turn.

"Ladies and gentlemen, gentle beings, it is time to head back to our transports and to Denders," the President said. "I thank-you all for participating in this evening and for making it such a grand success."

Just then, one of the President's security team came in and told him that people from the believers of the Right Reverend Mike Hollister, were outside and waiting for the leadership to exit. They wanted to know what the President wanted to do.

"We may have to call in more security. We must find a way to get the leadership back to their transports and on their way to Denders without an incident," the President stated. He quickly consulted with the leadership.

"We must bluff our way through, Mr. President," the Asoc stated. "It has been my understanding that these kinds of people are usually all bluff. Is that your assessment of the situation?"

"It usually is, Asoc. However, there always seems to be an idiot or two in the group who simply don't understand niceties," the President replied.

"If I may, sir," Lawrence interrupted. "I know these people. I could go out and find out what is happening."

"What, Lawrence? Are you changing your viewpoint now?" Angelique asked.

"Ma'am, I have had the opportunity to watch these people all evening. At first, I wanted to believe that they were the threat that Reverend Hollister makes them out to be. But they are just ordinary people who look a little different than you or I," Lawrence said.

"Mr. Wilbur, that is the nicest thing that I have heard a human say since I have arrived on your planet," the Kumaraie said, her daughter, Prakesh, smiling at Lawrence from her arms.

Prakesh reached out and touched Ikekia who smiled. "Prakesh say, he good boy, may say 'Uncle Lawrence'."

That brought good-natured laughter from the group and a blush from Lawrence.

Lawrence changed his jacket for something a little more understated and went out to find out what was going on.

"What is happening?" he asked of the group as he approached, recognizing several of them.

"We heard that there was a group of alien senior leaders here conspiring to take over Terra," one of the brethren told Lawrence.

"Are you serious?" he asked her, looking stunned. "The President is with them. Not only the President but a lot of teenagers as well."

"Are they trying to indoctrinate the teens?" someone else asked.

"No, it is a teen formal for the President's daughter and friends," Lawrence told them. "They invited the adults to enjoy a formal dinner that was not a state dinner. They have been dancing all evening."

"Dancing?" someone asked.

"I think we should leave," Lawrence told them. "If we are here when the President comes out and we confront them, we could be arrested. Can you imagine what would happen if we were the cause of an embarrassment to the President over the teenagers of the Greater Community's leadership? I don't think we would get out of jail for years."

That got many of the people there thinking about things as Lawrence slipped away.

Several meters away and unaware of what was happening within the ranks of his people, Mike Hollister was ready to confront the President. He was certain this time that he had found the President in a delicate situation, conniving with the Leadership of the Greater Community to give control over the Union to said group. He was almost salivating at his chance to do good for the human race.

One of his minions came over to him.

"Sir, I have heard that the evening is a formal dance for the teenagers of the great families of the Greater Community," he told Hollister. "Should we be here to confront them at such an evening?"

"I don't know where you heard that," Hollister told him. "Why would they be interested in a formal human style dance?"

Just then, there was movement at the door as the small children and teenagers of the Greater Community who had been dancing came out chatting animatedly, their parents behind them. Hollister's group was ready to raise their placards and start their protest chants of Terra for humanity, when they abruptly stopped and stared at the teens. There were several young humans among the group. There were even very small children of the various races in the group, some being carried by their parents, who all stopped talking when they 'suddenly' saw the group of protesters.

"Hello, are you here to see your first members of the Greater Community?" asked a young Byandi teen.

That brought Hollister's group up short. They didn't quite know what to do. But Hollister himself started chanting 'Aliens go home', and 'Terra for humans' to get the group started. He was suddenly confronted by a very large Asocan.

"Why are you being so silly?" asked the Asocan. "Do you not know how important humans are to the Greater Community? You will advance the community many hundreds of years because of your technology. You should be proud to be members of the Greater Community."

"How dare you speak to me so frivolously, alien," Hollister shouted after a moment of panic at being so close to such a large, and dangerous looking, alien.

"Take care in how your speak to me, human. I am the Asoc, the supreme ruler of the Asocan people. Asocans are far more powerful, far more aggressive, and far more deadly than humans can ever imagine," the Asoc roared, opening her mouth wide and showing her formidable array of teeth.

The people around Hollister screamed in fear, seeing those great teeth, smelling the foul order of the great beast's breath. Someone pleaded not to be eaten.

"Asoc, bad!" said a tiny voice. The people stopped screaming and looked to see a little girl wagging her finger at the monstrous alien.

"Not be mean to people," said another small but imperious voice from a second little girl.

"But, they were mean to me first," the Asoc stated.

"You 'portant person," the second little girl said. "Not scare people."

"I believe she means that you are important and that you should be setting the example, Asoc," said the beautiful woman holding one of the children.

"You say sorry," one of the little girls told the Asoc.

"They started it," the Asoc said, her hands were behind her back, and her head was turned aside, her foot digging in the dirt, looking for all the world like a child being scolded, though this child's foot was digging up great clods of dirt.

But the two little girls just folded their arms and waited.

"I am sorry that you lot are too stupid to know that Asocans don't eat intelligent beings," the Asoc said.

"No, say right," said one of the girls.

"Oh, all right. I apologize for having frightened you. Now please go away, you are embarrassing me in front of my friend's daughters," the Asoc said.

Over two hundred stunned humans, their jaws laying deep in there chests, watched humiliated as the Asoc came over to the two little girls.

"Is that better?" she asked them.

"Yes, Aunty >Catal," one of the little girls said as they both raised their arms to the big alien.

"You called me 'Aunty'," the Asoc said, stunned surprise showing on her face.

"You do good, get treat," a little girl said as the pair hugged the huge head of the great beast. They both rubbed their faces against the Asoc's, who closed her eyes in delight.

The surprised crowd, heard the great beast rumble her pleasure at being hugged by the two little girls.

"They called me 'Aunty'," the Asoc said as another of the great beasts came to her.

"You get rewarded by this pair when you do good, my mate," the Asost said, his grin larger even than that of the Asoc's. It was a great delight for him to see his mate at a loss for words.

"Your children are just as good at employing the fur covered gauntlet as you are Atohan," the Kumaraie said.

"Fur covered gauntlet?" Hanalei whispered to Junelliya.

"Their version of the carrot and stick," Junelliya explained, getting an understanding nod from her mate.

Grace Holloway came up to the small group. "Ikekia, Zarrenia, one of the two of you too will be the future President of the Union," she told them.

"No, not be Pres, no time for love," Ikekia told Grace, getting a surprised look from the young woman, pointing at the President and Angelique.

Grace thought quickly..."Father, I must return to my duties, which means the 'house' will be empty tonight," she told her father with a wag of her eyebrows. She grabbed Guinevere's hand and ran off in the direction of the retreating crowd of Greater Community families, laughing with her friend at her father's surprised look.

"My apologies for my daughter's lack of discretion, Angelique," the President said, blushing fiercely.

"Well, she did say the 'house' was empty tonight, Wilford," Angelique replied with a shy smile.

The President gripped her arm a little tighter," I think I may be able to find a spare toothbrush," he told her, getting a return blush from his friend.

The large crowd of protesters watched as their quarry simply walked away, heading to their transports.

"What the hell just happened?" someone in the crowd asked.

End of chapter fifty.

I have had some inquiries as to why I am spending so much time with the little family. Well, the two little girls, and the Prakesh, will be a big part of the future of this story line as the Prakesh grows into her role of future leader of her combined people. So it is important to set the stage for her growth, which will be heavily influenced by humanity. She and the two Piscium children, will set the Greater Community on its head as they grow into their respective roles.

Having said that, the story line is about to broaden out from just the human worlds, so hold on to your hats and find a spare toothbrush...(as for the rest of your clothes...well this is Literotica).

Please rate and comment but remember to keep your comments respectful.

Cheers! See you all on Liramor-23!

Be well, Be kind to one another, Be safe.

bigtddybr