All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 52'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DucatastiDucatastiover 1 year ago

This story just keeps getting better, thanks for sharing your wonderful imagination.

CarchariasCarchariasover 1 year ago

You got Hanalei’s and Henadi’s names mixed up in several places early in the chapter, but otherwise it was very good.

Richard1940Richard1940over 1 year ago

I thought Liramor-23 had changed it's name. Am i going to get lost going meet you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome chapter keep up the good work

Edhawk64Edhawk64over 1 year ago

Absolutely love this story. You are a really good story teller with so many side stories. You are a blessing to all who read your wonderful tale. You have a real talent, which should be shared beyond the readers of Literotica.com. Find someone who will give you that venue, you deserve it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an amazing story! Thought about putting it in book form on Amazon? It really is exceptional.

RayvenCloudRayvenCloudover 1 year ago

Another spectacular chapter! I will admit that I had imagined Fiona's command flag and the Asoc's war banner both being posted on the bridge of the Dewfall, but the direction you took it in was even better.. I eagerly await the next installment of this brilliant saga..

bigtddybrbigtddybrover 1 year agoAuthor

Richard1940: you are thinking off the name 'Ard Mheydeh' which means 'neutral ground' in the Anuuran language. Ikekia coined the phrase and those of the Interspecies Embassies use it when speaking of the station. As the station's primary function is mining rocks, it is still being referred to by its official name of Liramor-23. This will change when the station stops mining and evolves into a meeting place for the Greater Community, which will happen in the not too distant future story wise, probably in five or six episodes. Much has to happen before we arrive at that point.

bigtddybr

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another fantastic chapter. I always eagerly await your next chapter. Well Done!

DawamDawamover 1 year ago

With advances in Union tech and reported decrepitude of their nuclear armanents (and presumably ships) I was wondering how you were going to delay avalanche hitting the pirates. Nice fill to one of alien psyches in your diversion.

Fairing/faring jumps right into my favourite hononym chart, with a bullet. Should you go ebook - for which I would definitely be potential customer - route with this story, please don't solely retail down American rivers.

arrowglassarrowglassover 1 year ago
I just love this story...and it keeps getting better and better!!!!

The increasing cast of characters...the situations...the details of each species...the believability of all the interplay...a remarkable creation!!! More...please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any update on the next chapter? The last update on your bio was to have this to the editors by 9/2.

firehorseukfirehorseukabout 1 year ago

and only referred to the law when it contravened their wishes.

contravene - to do something that a law or rule does not allow, or to break a law or rule:

I think you mean

and only referred to the law when it suited them.

Prakeshya peaked at the group of adults from within the small group of children she was with

Prakeshya peeked at the group of adults from within the small group of children she was with

The Asoc contacted the latter to see how they were fairing

The Asoc contacted the latter to see how they were faring

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES