All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 54'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DogmancyprusDogmancyprusover 1 year ago

Yet another great chapter. 5* all the way

ncpetencpeteover 1 year ago

It is an amazing story. The complexity of the intersecting story lines is a feat into itself. I have enjoyed the tale since chapter one. Thanks for sharing your hard work and imagination with us. I look forward to the next post.

SlofredSlofredover 1 year ago

I do hope the second half is soon in arriving. Cliff Hanger much. I have Loved the story from the start. 5 stars as usual.

DucatastiDucatastiover 1 year ago

Simply spellbinding, another great chapter….. thanks for sharing

Edhawk64Edhawk64over 1 year ago

Love this story. Can’t wait for the next instalment.

arrowglassarrowglassover 1 year ago
Better and better!!!!!

Love where this story is going...all the different things going on...the depth of the lives involved...the interplay!!! Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As always well written and on the edge of my seat from start to finish. Please, please, please continue. See you out there

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don't stop - It's hard to wait a month for the next chapter!

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

You changed Katryanna’s name to Katrynna a couple of times right after you introduced her. Of course, the nurse with such a similar name made this even harder to follow.

However, another great chapter where you’ve left us hanging right as all this build up is about to explode.

Nice touch with the proposal and impending pregnancy caused by the song of life. Junelleya should really issue a warning before she performs that one.

Its a good thing that they have figured out how to regenerate limbs for the Pod-Sar.

5 stars!

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

YES . What a GR8 long chapter . Loved it .

RayvenCloudRayvenCloudover 1 year ago

I foresee the admirals hearing about what the Piscium has done as an impromptu 'pocket carrier' and then looking towards the 'Ur' class as they begin to drool over the idea of a dedicated carrier..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congrats on becoming an uncle - twice over. Slainte

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your family has my condolence for the loss of your beloved family member bigtddybr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for the updates on your biography page. I have really enjoyed your writing. Sorry to hear of the struggles in your personal life. Life has a way of throwing challenges our way. It is apparent from your writing and the messages at the beginning and end of the chapters that you are a kind and positive person. You are in our thoughts. Take care of yourself and your family. Looking forward to the next chapter…whenever life lets you complete it.

James_DuncanJames_Duncan8 months ago

I know it's long past when this part of the story was published and I've only read pg1 so far, but I felt compelled to make the observation about Fiona having a major issue with the new supply chain Admiral.

In order to think that she had been assigned to a "backwater", she would have had to have been so out of touch that it's ridiculous. She would also have had to have failed to notice everything going on in the system, all the other races and not noticed that it was the inter species hub. Which I suppose is theoretically possible, although highly unlikely.

However even if she had failed to notice, the failure is then Fiona's for not brining her up to speed on the importance of the system or the job she is doing.

As such I hope you will take that into account with the future writing as I find the story fascinating, but there are a few times, when it feels like you insert a plot point and almost force it into place, rather than writing it into place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES