All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 56'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ncpetencpeteabout 1 year ago

It is always a good day when I see your name in the New Stories list. I enjoyed the battle and once again the good guys took control back from the evil group of usurpers. Your storytelling is excellent. Thanks for sharing your imagination and hard work. Looking forward to your next chapter when you post it.

cornred58cornred58about 1 year ago

Remember when chapters had erotic scenes? Yea, me neither. The five pages of space battle were boring and hard to follow. Raymond, the series protagonist, had only a few lines.

H2OBorneH2OBorneabout 1 year ago

As always another brilliant chapter, leaving me waiting for the next. Such an epic tale that started from Sean's tragic accident.

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusabout 1 year ago

Yet again an outstanding chapter to this story that I have to wait with bated breath for the next chapter. At some point I'm going to have to go back to chapter One and read it all in one hit. Another 5* performance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Always glad to see another ATG story! Thanks!

SlofredSlofredabout 1 year ago

Thank you for this conclusion of the arc. To those who miss the Erotica, Sometimes it just does not fit into the events of the day, kind of like life. I am sure it will be back "in strength" in the near future. Great climax to a long trail of tears. THANK YOU and 5 stars.

AardieAardieabout 1 year ago

I didn't mind having no sex scenes. That's not what I love about this story. I did miss the two little girls, but see no way you could have included them this chapter.

I am glad to see the end of the rebellion and am looking forward to the other plot lines moving forward.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaabout 1 year ago

Been looking forward to this, glad to see the true Asoc back in charge.

CarchariasCarchariasabout 1 year ago

I hope Shugrand is spared.

GhazghkullGhazghkullabout 1 year ago

Another amazing chapter, can't wait for the next one. Does the house of Ur adopt an exiled Shugrand?

prsstaridprsstaridabout 1 year ago

It was a well written battle chapter I thought. The Assoc team didn't have overwhelming superiority in numbers or tactics they thought they were going to have, and the enemy surprised them. Which made the battle more interesting and suspenseful.

Back when this story thread happened, I had been expecting to have 500 Terran ships jump into orbit. It would have been over quick if that happened and been kind of boring.

While Cornred58 statement might be true, I am glad it's not. There are sex scenes when appropriate, but I read this for the story plot, not for a mandatory count of sex scenes.

prsstaridprsstaridabout 1 year ago

Oh, I had forgot to mention that I was surprised that they didn't have to board the pirate ships to free the slaves. You found a work around in the story for that were able to send the pirate fleet off with a big bang and not sacrificed the slaves. I was expecting a mano a mano fight between Raymond and Garza.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

A fitting end to Unaayel .

janus48janus48about 1 year ago

Another great chapter! Thanks for writing a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good!

firehorseukfirehorseukabout 1 year ago

"MANAPADS!!"

"MANPADS!!"

The Marines rushed out of the tress

The Marines rushed out of the trees

MarriedButWanderingMarriedButWandering8 months ago

One question - how did this pirate fleet find out how Raymond "repurposed" the rockhounds? They didn't have comms, weren't in contact with someone who knew, but specifically said they were going to do what Limore 23 had done.

TessalyTessaly5 days ago

@cornred58

Who said Raymond was the protagonist? 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES