All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 57'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DogmancyprusDogmancyprusabout 1 year ago

Yet again an incredible chapter 5* all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, Dr Palda Dame Junelliya Atohan Harlan GME. If she gets any more titles, you will need a whole line of text just to write her name. Seriously though, a great way to wrap up round out this latest series of adventures. Looking forward to where you take the story next, though I am fairly certain that it will be revolving around Prakeshya, now that she is starting to manifest as Poda La

Mankey

DemeatHarDemeatHarabout 1 year ago

onion ninjas.... your stories as ever wonderful

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 1 year ago

Well, that's two races whose deities Junelliya has interacted with. She going to get the full set and eventually claim her own seat among them? Also, did we see more of what she developed from the encounter here - not just another language to be unnaturally fluent in, but telekinesis as well? Or did she have telekinesis before? I don't recall. Perhaps we'll get a bit of an explanation once she returns home and time is taken to do a proper examination.

dapidapiabout 1 year ago

A good ending to this chapter.

prsstaridprsstaridabout 1 year ago

I really loved this chapter. You tied up a lot of loose ends well. You gave us a look at the future of the Pod-Drran and Maha-Rrin becoming the Oranae.

The event at Lost Shall was quite interesting on so many levels. It triggered the latent empathic/telepathic abilities in Prakeshya’s brothers and possibly other Asocans. I believe cleaned up a good portion of the radiation in the former Shall and released the spirits trapped by its destruction. Oh and lets not forget scared the crap out of folks that Junelliya can communicate with their gods

I am curious about one line when Shusshhttookkann was looking into Ikekiya destiny. I am a bit confused as to this reference, was it to the event at the Lost Shall or something more distant in the future?

Intrigued, the Elder Sandekk opened her powers to look at the little beast's destiny, and suddenly whished she hadn't...

I am a bit confused as to this reference, was it to the event at the Lost Shall or something more distant in the future? I believe you are referencing something in the future, but it could be the event at the Lost Shall.

This pretty much completes the bulk of the Asocan arc, what race is next? I am guessing the Toolend or the Harradi.

Will Junelliya be able to help the Sandekk with their reproduction problem? Perhaps the Song of Life might encourage them? It would be sad to see a noble race fade away without any attempt to preserve it.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 1 year ago

What of the renegade pirate who swapped the shuttles and allowed the pirates to nuke themselves instead of the Asocan fleet?

Was his case forgotten with him still to be executed?

arrowglassarrowglassabout 1 year ago
This remarkable read continues to entertain and amaze!

The way you weave all this together and delve into each race is special!!! I cannot say enough about how the scope of this story gets more interesting with each chapter. Thank you again!!!!

mithanialmithanialabout 1 year ago

Feels like we're setting the stage for an alignment of forces and the djanti bringing in a more warlike race against the humans that are upsetting to the balance.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

I admire your details of all things in your otherworld . As you have with all the military promotions . And now here with the sorting out of all the other Greater Community . Very necessary .

GR8 chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! I think that’s the first time a story from Literotica ever made me cry. Junelliya’s releasing the spirits of the lost Shall was extremely moving. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Got yourself a mighty good space opera gonin' on,

...with giant lizards roarin' in fury & joy.

Curious about your use of, to me, what seems to be the plural form of doctorate, 'doctorates', when persons are referring their own education/accomplishment/degree status.

The most recent was Juniell(sp?), when she said about learning she was able to get her doctorates. Perhaps it's a regional difference, but I have never heard the plural where grammar would dictate the singular, instead.

I spent a fair amount of my younger years in academia, as both a student & instructor. Finished over half of the course work for a PhD in Exercise Physiology & Sports Medicine, but diverged from the path of finishing the course work, & submitting a dissertation for a job in Professional Baseball, instead.

You've been precise in your use of both military & academic jargon through out ATG, so your use of doctorates has me curious as to the provenance of such usage.

Regards,

GeoD

(I continue to not log in due to the problems associated w/ the beta UI.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great chapter, again. Thank you! Btw, colère and couleur are not related in french... I just love the greater community, and wish it will one day exist in reality...

firehorseukfirehorseukabout 1 year ago

We made sure of that, brining them deeper into the

We made sure of that, bringing them deeper into the

and suddenly whished she hadn't...

and suddenly wished she hadn't...

But she has effected so many others

But she has affected so many others

and quickly tried to catch them as they tumble over

and quickly tried to catch them as they tumbled over

Will there be anymore on Mathew Brandt? Will he be pardoned and escape execution?

firehorseukfirehorseukabout 1 year ago

The Asoc works to undue what Unaayel has wrought

The title needs changing to

The Asoc works to undo what Unaayel has wrought

firehorseukfirehorseukabout 1 year ago

The Asoc works to undue what Unaayel has wrought.

The title needs to change to

The Asoc works to undo what Unaayel has wrought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Time for Raymond and Fiona to have sex don't you think?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES