All Comments on 'All that Matters'

by podga

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You always get me...

With your insightful tales and rollercoaster rides of maybes or maybe nots...lol. Thank you for this.

npiccininpicciniover 13 years ago
Perfect

Just perfect. Thank you for another wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I have to say

that this story seems to be too foggy, dry and it's not hot (no erotic scenes, or hint on some feelings), sorry.

Plot itself is very good, but that is not enough, there is something missing. I do not know what exactly - maybe feelings; or hotness of situations; or humour; or...etc

It's still interesting, yes, but very far from "Travelling Home" which was written with a very good sense of humour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Quiet

I found this story to be very thoughtful and quiet, and I enjoy your work in general because it doesn't fall within the cliches of this genre. And that's not being critical of other stories, but there doesn't always need to be a "hot" scene.

I really liked the opening because it set the tone for what followed, and I find this story fits in with your other work in developing this idea about relationships. Your characters are like ordinary people and that's an appealing aspect of your writing. Thanks.

geseendgeseendover 13 years ago
great

fuck! i love your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yep, there is something

missing, as someone commented earlier. It's humour. There is a total luck of humour in your story. As for erotic part - I would not mind to see a little more of it, but it's still OK. I just really miss good humour, that you wrote the 2 previous tales with. Anyway -- thank you for writing for us *podga*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved it!

I found your story completely real. An honest depiction of how real relationships can come to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

This story had a lot of substance to it. I felt that the characters had a depth that is not normally seen in some stories. Please continue to write.

perihelionperihelionalmost 13 years ago
Deliciously romantic!

Such a sweet romantic story you've written. It makes me wish such things could really happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Loved it !! You are a very talanted writer !!

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

I had to read this story several times in order to really appreciate it. But somehow it gradually got under my skin, and even now - though I know it has a happy ending - reading the part with the break-up makes my gut clench. Impressive in all its understated, tense, realistic romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My favourite

Over the years I have read everything you have posted here and I have loved it all but something about this story has made it my favourite. It may be that you leave a lot to our imaginations which can be very erotic, but also that it is so real and the dilemnas so universal. I also think there is a lot of humour-like being so drunk you forget your hotel name, having to call your partner in the middle of the night and serenading them to find out. It is so vivid in my mind I feel like I was there too. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent and stories with us.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Every time I read this story I find a new aspect to interest and delight me. The idea that Marcus call 'his biggest lie' is actually one of the things I respect in him. Even if in the end he does become a threat to Trevor's marriage, he did not set out to do this. If possible I would like to meet this couple again, maybe just in passing in another story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous